Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"You see faces, not hearts.."

Jarf'd
Wark!

Member 34676

Level 2.12

Oct 2009

Old Oct 29, 2009, 09:38 PM #1 of 30
I have to say i'm the same way. My mom was more passive about it while my dad was very vocal. For example, recently i graduated from a 2 year school getting my associates degree then transferred to a 4 year. I wanted to move out of my parents though as I felt it would help us sustain a more civil relationship. Needless to say i heard constantly it was a mistake and that I didn't know what I was doing (I'm 20).

When I was younger I also heard that people are out to get you from them. Quite often in fact. So it still carries with me and I have some of that paranoia where I don't trust people. I think I've learned to not let it get to such an extreme though.

I think parents in general fear for their kids and have a hard time letting go sometimes but there is a line between Too Much and Too Little. Towards the end of my living with them they'd usually let me hang out with my friends and let me be my own person. All in all I don't think it was that bad.

It's just the saying "You can't judge a book by it's cover".

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jarf'd
Wark!

Member 34676

Level 2.12

Oct 2009

Old Oct 29, 2009, 10:05 PM 3 #2 of 30
And I rebuttle that with This:

What could he possibly be thinking about?

I've also realized that Google never lies.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Jarf'd
Wark!

Member 34676

Level 2.12

Oct 2009

Old Oct 30, 2009, 01:02 AM #3 of 30
Not particularly no, if you really want to get into the spelling of rebuttal. :P Check my grammar while you're at it.

All i'm saying with that saying on topic is that basically what his and my own parents were saying is that you can't judge people by their appearance or first actions 100% of the time. Is that better? At least, that's how I gathered it. Perhaps you'd like to put it a better way.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > "You see faces, not hearts.."