Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Classic] Chrono Trigger: Prophet's Guile out
Closed Thread

ZeaLitie
Vir Fortis Semper Est

Member 26527

Level 5.59

Nov 2007

Old Jan 13, 2008, 05:45 PM #1 of 2
Chrono Trigger: Prophet's Guile out

Here's the writeup. I'd post screens, but I don't have enough posts at GFF to do that.

~

Chrono Trigger: Prophet's Guile is a new story following Magus's turbulent experience in Zeal as he dons the guise of the Prophet, curries favor with the Queen, and prepares for his second attempt at exacting revenge on Lavos. It's full of graphical, level, sound, and design polishes and surprises, reflecting the cutting edge in Trigger hacking. About two or three regular Trigger chapters long, it's the first Chrono Trigger hack with a new story.

Download and read the story of development at

Chrono Compendium

Most amazing jew boots
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 05:49 PM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 08:49 AM #2 of 2
Thanks, but there's already a thread about it here. =)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Classic] Chrono Trigger: Prophet's Guile out