Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Products of Creation Science
Closed Thread

i am good at jokes
LUCKY!!!

Member 25652

Level 30.58

Oct 2007

Old Nov 13, 2007, 12:05 PM Local time: Nov 13, 2007, 01:05 PM #26 of 270
What I like most about the Bible is how people always have to explain everything it says at length, modifying what is said in the text as they see fit to explain phenomena that the guys who wrote could obviously not understand for what they actually where because of a lack of scientific knowledge.

If that book really did have all the answers, no one would have to comment on it, for it would have imposed itself by and of itself.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2007, 12:16 PM Local time: Nov 13, 2007, 10:16 AM #27 of 270
I think we seem to be missing the point here... It's a dinosaur... with a SADDLE ON ITS BACK. And there's a PONCHO PROTECTING THE ANIMAL'S BACK.

Look... I know the reality of my Mexican people. We're fence jumpers, not experienced game hunters. You don't think we'd catch a dinosaur, do you?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
LordsSword
Banned

Member 18063

Level 13.72

Jan 2007

Old Nov 14, 2007, 11:46 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 10:46 AM #28 of 270
Science, in its purest form, is free of agenda. That means waving SCIENCE around like a banner and then associating competing theories with moral depravity and genocide is, at best, hypocritical and completely cynical.
Science is free of agendas but people are not. Fraud for the sake of proving evolution has been tried many times by its proponents. http://www.time.com/time/2007/crimes/3.html

Folks we eat sleep & breath agendas please spare me of all the judgments.

Besides. If the evidence for creation science was strong enough to stand on its own, there would be no need to manipulate the emotions of the visitors by invoking Nazism and bestiality, right
Without knowing more about the basic intent of this place I can only conclude that it is built to manipulate people. Nothing new, we can go anywhere else and say the same thing.

We're not getting into it, LordSword, because it's been discussed here ad nauseum with a defender of your idiocy who was much more talented at it than you. And, you fucking moron, science never claims to be absolutely right. However, overwhelming evidence is overwhelming evidence.
I'm glad a more talented person failed to change your mind. This means I get a turn.
I see this overwhelming evidence statement and wonder if you folks have seen it yourselves.
"I want to see" "Prove it" you say.

What is it about the sources of your overwhelming evidence that has your complete unquestioning trust? Remember after all youre being taught survival of the fittest doctrine whos to say youre not the one being eaten alive?

I noticed skepticism is the reigning authority here, funny you dont use it against the sources that provide your evidences.

Thanks folks for the replys. That review was the most helpful. It helps me to see the other side of things.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:11 PM #29 of 270
What is it about the sources of your overwhelming evidence that has your complete unquestioning trust?
What is it about an invisible man in the sky who judges you for your actions that has YOUR complete unquestioning trust? What are you fucking retarded? Science, research, billions upon billions of dollars spent on finding out the truth, I'd say that is pretty fucking convincing, whereas all you have going for you is a best selling book of fictional stories. Fuck off. Go visit a science museum you dipshit. Better yet, just go read an encyclopedia, or a science text book.

Quote:
Remember after all youre being taught survival of the fittest doctrine whos to say youre not the one being eaten alive?
Food chain, bitch. We're at the top. Animals don't deep fry us, we deep fry them. The only thing above us is inclement weather and the bubonic plague.

Quote:
I noticed skepticism is the reigning authority here, funny you dont use it against the sources that provide your evidences.
Because our reigning authority consists of actual human beings and not mythical figures, you fucking dolt.

Quote:
Thanks folks for the replys. That review was the most helpful. It helps me to see the other side of things.
Excellent, go kill yourself now.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:16 PM 10 #30 of 270
Science is free of agendas but people are not. Fraud for the sake of proving evolution has been tried many times by its proponents.
Okay, so lets go to the Creation Museum and see what you have as evidence, shall we...?

Wait, what? Catholicism has to do with dinosaurs? Oh shi--

Hold on...

Wait a second...!

I SAID SLOW DOWN, MY MIND CAN'T TAKE THIS...

WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

GTFO

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:58 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 10:58 AM #31 of 270
I'm glad a more talented person failed to change your mind. This means I get a turn.
No. This means that you, due to lack of common sense, waive the right to said turn.

Quote:
The sources which bring me this evidence have been consistent in bringing hard evidence to the table. HARD EVIDENCE. Things you can touch and feel. Dude... I've never seen Noah's Ark. I've never seen the remains of the slain Goliath. Shit... Even the supposed shroud of Christ is still in doubt by devout Christians. This, by the way should tell you something.

The sources I see who provide counterpoints here are also people who I can speak to and look in the eye. I will NEVER believe the "written word" of a "god" who doesn't bother so much as showing his face, simple as that.

I mean, seriously dude... Dinosaurs coexisting with humans? I thought that shit was laughable when I saw it as a kid on THE FLINTSTONES.

How ya doing, buddy?
whinehurst
It's a Psudonym.

Member 9766

Level 14.57

Jul 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:59 PM #32 of 270
Originally Posted by LordsSword
I see this overwhelming evidence statement and wonder if you folks have seen it yourselves.
"I want to see" "Prove it" you say.
The reason we can't readily supply any evidence to support evolution is because it's a widely accepted fact by sane people. We would be hard pressed to find scientific papers supporting geo-spherical evidence or heliocentric theory, simply because everyone who isn't retarded knows that the earth is round and it revolves around the sun.

And the reason nobody likes you or Creationists is because you ejaculate in the face of common sense and reason. You brush aside scientific theory and seek answers from a single, unfounded source that was never designed to define the physical world. The tragic flaw of the faithful is the falure to comprehend one undeniable truth: Just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it so.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:05 PM #33 of 270
I mean, seriously dude... Dinosaurs coexisting with humans? I thought that shit was laughable when I saw it as a kid on THE FLINTSTONES.
Whats even more hilarious is that apparently, the world is only 6 thousand years old!

I cannot fucking fathom being so...gullible.

I'll never understand how faith can blind someone so much.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:18 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 12:18 PM #34 of 270
What is it about the sources of your overwhelming evidence that has your complete unquestioning trust? Remember after all youre being taught survival of the fittest doctrine whos to say youre not the one being eaten alive?
Even if we were, it doesn't disprove the theory, it validates it. Unlike your stupid doctrine, ours doesn't say we're the final, chosen species to ever exist. You arrogant prat.

Quote:
Actually, we have. That's why science is constantly reworking and moving away from the initial theory and expanding. It's the reason I took evolutionary and vertebrate biology in university. It's the reason we read constant texts and new information on DNA, Mitochondria, and genetic drift and you stick to YOUR bible. We constantly use our skepticism against our own sources. That's why we're bloody skeptics. It's just that their theories are leaps, bounds and bloody canyons (like the grand, that wasn't created in 40 days and 40 nights. We know this because we know how long it takes minerals to break down.) ahead of yours in terms of logic and evidence. Stop trying. You're too stupid to even be a proper zealot these days.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

LordsSword
Banned

Member 18063

Level 13.72

Jan 2007

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:32 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 12:32 PM #35 of 270
Science, research, billions upon billions of dollars spent on finding out the truth, I'd say that is pretty fucking convincing,
Who told you about the millions of dollars & research? Do you really know where your answers come from?

Food chain, bitch. We're at the top. Animals don't deep fry us, we deep fry them. The only thing above us is inclement weather and the bubonic plague.
People eat each other daily. There are more sophisticated methods of consuming your prey.

Because our reigning authority consists of actual human beings and not mythical figures, you fucking dolt.
What human beings? Do you know them as well as a person who says they got their instruction from God?

Okay, so lets go to the Creation Museum and see what you have as evidence, shall we...?
I knew someone here would provide what I was looking for. Thanks.
I can see your point. The slant that I see leaves out what the science mind is looking for.
Dont get me wrong.
Science is one of my favorite subjects. If I wasnt so big into art I would be in the radio & electrical field.

Actually, we have. That's why science is constantly reworking and moving away from the initial theory and expanding.
Expand on this please.
I read this book, your view sounds like theirs.
In Six Days

You people and your language. You only demean yourselves with your tirades. Show me how intelligent you are by using your intellect. Rough statements only undermine what you have to say.

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:38 PM #36 of 270
Who told you about the millions of dollars & research? Do you really know where your answers come from?
Are you disputing the money spent on research? I can assure you - plenty is spent. I work in the industry.

You can talk down to all of us as much as you like. You're an instigator. You try to start your religious fire wherever you go on these forums. It's almost as though you're trolling.

Fact of the matter is this: we have the skepticism needed to take an honest, unbiased look at the universe in which we live. The goal of science is to understand the place we live, and how we fit in.

You just eat up whatever some zealot scared you into believing.

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Nov 14, 2007 at 01:40 PM.
whinehurst
It's a Psudonym.

Member 9766

Level 14.57

Jul 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:39 PM #37 of 270
People eat each other daily.
Quote:
People eat each other daily.
WHAT!?!

I was speaking idiomatically.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:42 PM #38 of 270
I'm sure his church told him how BARBARIC we atheists are!

WE EAT EACH OTHER UP! ALL THE TIME, WHINEHURST!

Would you like to partake in this fantastic femur I have over here? Nice and tender.

(Or maybe he's talking about oral sex. WHO THE FUCK KNOWS with this kid.)

whinehurst
It's a Psudonym.

Member 9766

Level 14.57

Jul 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:44 PM #39 of 270
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Would you like to partake in this fantastic femur I have over here? Nice and tender.
Only with a knife and fork though. We must be sophisticated in consuming our prey.

And the Gray Poupon, don't forget that.

FELIPE NO
packrat
Mountain Chocobo

Member 8785

Level 28.07

Jun 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:46 PM 1 #40 of 270
Honestly people, what he's trying to say there isn't that fucking difficult to grasp.
You know, what with the rich people getting richer and the poor getting poorer, the powerful preying on the weak, etc.

If you're going to laugh at him for something, make it about something that doesn't make you look like a retarded tool. Trust me, there is tons of material available.

knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:48 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 12:48 PM #41 of 270
Expand on this please.
That's pretty much what he was doing for the rest of the paragraph.

LordsSword, I think you're full of shit, but at the same time I agree with you that most of the people in this thread are idiots for posting line after line of "you fucking cunt-puncher" instead of just proving you wrong quickly and civilly. You know something is awry when the only person to make an intelligent, well thought out argument is LeHah.

How ya doing, buddy?
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:49 PM #42 of 270
Honestly people, what he's trying to say there isn't that fucking difficult to grasp.
You know, what with the rich people getting richer and the poor getting poorer, the powerful preying on the weak, etc.

If you're going to laugh at him for something, make it about something that doesn't make you look like a retarded tool. Trust me, there is tons of material available.
See, we were trying to divert from his typical diatribe. We've all heard it from him before. We were making light. Relax.

(If you hadn't noticed, LordSword seriously starts the same argument in every forum he can. It gets boring.)

Dizzy
The Latin Cockroach

Member 729

Level 16.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 01:59 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 03:59 PM #43 of 270
Wait.....What????????????? Dragons??? I always wanted to ride one of those babies.

I like how the sign doesn't explain shit. How is that "dragon legends" are EVIDENCE?

That means that Elf chicks were real too. I want one so bad .

| XBL: Dizzy4U | PSN: Dizzy4U |
| GFF ¡En Español! | My YouTube |
packrat
Mountain Chocobo

Member 8785

Level 28.07

Jun 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:08 PM #44 of 270
See, we were trying to divert from his typical diatribe. We've all heard it from him before. We were making light. Relax.

(If you hadn't noticed, LordSword seriously starts the same argument in every forum he can. It gets boring.)
Sorry. My bad.
Its just so embarrassing to read though. Like watching Elf all over again.

(I noticed. I also understand that any comments, regardless of content, are interpreted by such one-track-minds as "hey they're reading what I say, there is hope yet")

Last edited by packrat; Nov 14, 2007 at 02:10 PM.
LordsSword
Banned

Member 18063

Level 13.72

Jan 2007

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:16 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 01:16 PM #45 of 270
That's pretty much what he was doing for the rest of the paragraph.
Not to my satisfaction. The statement of "moving away from initial theory..."
Precisely what theory & where to is what I am looking for.
The notion that I am & idiot does work to my advantage, educate me please.

How ya doing, buddy?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:32 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 12:32 PM #46 of 270
AYou can talk down to all of us as much as you like. You're an instigator. You try to start your religious fire wherever you go on these forums. It's almost as though you're trolling.
What do you mean "almost"?

Not to my satisfaction.
"You can't rape the willing people. KEEP THRUSTING DEEP INTO ME!"

Quote:
The statement of "moving away from initial theory..."
Precisely what theory & where to is what I am looking for.
The notion that I am & idiot does work to my advantage, educate me please.
We can't educate you. One can only be educated when he or she is willing to at least acknowledge the facts presented to them. You will forever refuse to do so in lieu of "your book" being the de-facto standard of all reasonable and cognitive thought process. You use this as an off-shoot to stir further argument for, um... the sake of argument.

Seriously... Get off your high horse, you baiting bint. This is your first warning.

Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:43 PM #47 of 270
LordsSword, I think you're full of shit, but at the same time I agree with you that most of the people in this thread are idiots for posting line after line of "you fucking cunt-puncher" instead of just proving you wrong quickly and civilly.
That's primarily because this debate has happened over and over again across the forum with him and anyone who's seen one of the previous incarnations knows that he doesn't acknowledge logic, so you might as well try insults.
Quote:
What human beings? Do you know them as well as a person who says they got their instruction from God?
The human beings we listen to publish their studies, actions, and conclusions in peer-reviewed journals and are able to (and regularly have to) defend their claims against logical and technical objections. The numbers don't come out of thin air.

FELIPE NO
LordsSword
Banned

Member 18063

Level 13.72

Jan 2007

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:50 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 01:50 PM #48 of 270
We can't educate you. One can only be educated when he or she is willing to at least acknowledge the facts presented to them.
You can pound the table and say "fact" but it takes more than that to get me to listen.
I purposfully frustrate because I search for the mature among you to converse with. Some here have risen to a higher standard because they believe that they can educate me.
Its the can do people that have made the best points, with the review and images. Those are the types I listen to.
Humor us, by just answering my questions. I only want to learn.

Stop Sign
By the sea

Member 1161

Level 21.66

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:55 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 12:55 PM 1 #49 of 270
Science is free of agendas but people are not. Fraud for the sake of proving evolution has been tried many times by its proponents. Top 25 Crimes of the Century - The Fake Ape-Man - TIME
One hoax does not undermine the entire weight of evidence for evolution. If that were true, then I can point to any fraudster who uses the Bible in his schemes (re: Jim Bakker), and then imply that the Bible is completely wrong.

And, you do realize that it was, uh, other scientists who discovered the forgery, right? Instead of blindly citing a source to try to make a point, why don't you, er, try to understand it completely first before using it? What a concept!

Folks we eat sleep & breath agendas please spare me of all the judgments.

Without knowing more about the basic intent of this place I can only conclude that it is built to manipulate people. Nothing new, we can go anywhere else and say the same thing.
No. No, no and no.

You're simply assuming that all people have agendas, and all institutions are manipulating emotions in the same naked, ham-fisted way the Creation Museum is doing. You don't seem to understand the simple difference between emotional manipulation and persuasive argument based on evidence. That is either sheer ignorance or sheer cynicism, and good science doesn't have either.

You can walk into any respectable museum of natural history that discusses evolution, and you won't find exhibits accusing creationists of anything, let alone Naziism and bestiality. Tell me this, then - why is it, then, for a institution that purports to promote Biblical philosophy, why do they spend all that effort slandering the people who disagree with them? Yessirree, that's a real paragon of Christian values there, golly-gumdrops!

My point is, if you walked into any museum, it'll stand in stark contrast to how utterly manipulative that Creation museum is. If the evidence in the Creation museum were really that strong (and if LeHah's post is anything to go by, it's, uh, not), there wouldn't even be a need for this kind of appeal to the emotion.

Also, I stand by my point that good science is agenda-free : the point of science is to draw conclusions based on observed evidence. Creation "science" seems to be backwards - starting from the conclusion, and then trying to find something -anything to fit it. That is not science.

Implying that everyone has an agenda just shows how ignorant you are. If you actually knew a lot of scientists, you'll know that they're like any other group of people - there are good scientists, and bad scientists. But by no means are ALL of them carrying some kind of SIKRIT AGENDA deep in their hearts or something stupid like that.

ETA:

Again, this shows your ignorance. Scientists in academia have to work their asses off to win money for their research through government, institutional and corporate grants. Anyone's who in the sciences knows this. You really need to get yourself educated in this before mouthing off like that.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Stop Sign; Nov 14, 2007 at 03:01 PM.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:58 PM 1 #50 of 270
You can pound the table and say "fact" but it takes more than that to get me to listen.
I purposfully frustrate because I search for the mature among you to converse with.
Awesome, now we're the immature ones. This guy is brilliant.

Quote:
Humor us, by just answering my questions. I only want to learn.
We are, you fucking cunt-puncher (sorry knk, I love that one). You AREN'T LISTENING TO US, which is what you constant do here. We give you our reasons, and then you sit there with your bible and say "it's not enough." How the fuck can you be serious? One book of stories somehow commands more power than all the time, money, and effort that has gone into scientific theories? Open your eyes, you moron.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Products of Creation Science