Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Hey hey hey

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Dec 19, 2008, 11:20 AM Local time: Dec 19, 2008, 11:20 AM #1 of 3
Hey hey hey

Kill whites every day.

YouTube Video

Katrina's Hidden Race War

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2008, 01:49 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2008, 01:49 PM #2 of 3
What's really wrong with this country: Old white people.

But seriously, I had the chance to spend some time in New Orleans in October of this year and it's amazing how divided the city still is. Sure, lots of more affluent white people are still around, but driving around...the black neighborhoods are still boarded up and abandoned. It's really unfortunate. New Orleans is not a city that I'd ever like to go back to, for many reasons. Constantly feeling unsafe probably being the number one.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2008, 03:26 PM Local time: Dec 24, 2008, 01:26 PM #3 of 3
It's a shame. I don't think there'll be much debate in this thread about whether it was acceptable or not.

If you're going to hurt somebody, I'd think it's usually best to make sure they deserve it, first.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Hey hey hey