Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Shounen Jump's Mx0

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2006, 06:47 PM #1 of 4
Shounen Jump's Mx0

Shounen Jump is at it again with yet another interesting title . I've been on this manga for a while and no one scanslated it yet until i found out that townL and osuu are working on them and have released the first 3 chapters. 11 RAWS are out. Im sure Kurado is following up with me on this too. Ok here i go:

Story:The Setting takes place in Seinagi Mountains where in that location, lies a Magic school called Seinagi High. Taiga Kuzumi climbed his way up to take the entrance exams but was told that he failed. During that interview, He was asked "What would you if had magic?". He responded "I would conquer the world". An innocent girl by the name Aika was watching secretly as she also was caught laughing at him and thats when the whole Love at first sight started to come up. After that, he lies around the school property thinking of her and out of nowhere bumps into a long haired man who mistook Taiga as a Seinagi Highschool Student.

Taiga's in trouble! What will happen next?

Characters
Taiga Kuzumi - Not much has been explained of his background. All we know is that he failed the entrance exam of Seinagi High and his future will never be the same.
Aika - Caught eavesdropping in Taiga's Interview, she's the second main character and is a highschool student at Seinagi.
NOTE : I only explained a little of the chapter. Nothing much is spoiled ^^.

You can find the first chapter scanslated. Ossu will be responsible for the scanslations. Thank God u.u.

Mx0 Chapter 1 - Magic School

http://ossu.kefi.org/index.php?PHPSE...picseen#msg121

Mx0 Chapter 2 - Kuzumi Taiga is Taiga Kuzumi!

http://ossu.kefi.org/index.php?topic=24.0

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by chato; Jul 19, 2006 at 07:17 PM.
Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2006, 11:36 PM #2 of 4
My first thought without having read it yet is..."Harry Potter inspired no?" Im off to go read though, will edit later with impressions.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2006, 09:18 PM #3 of 4
I can't really agree...somewhat. But this is way different than harry potter ^^;. At least its different like D. Grayman and Death Note. We'll probably be seeing a few fist fights here and there but most of it is magic and more interesting than any other magic related stories.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 08:50 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2007, 08:50 AM #4 of 4
this manga is hilarious, though I'm afraid it will follow the usual shonen cliche in the end. The recent chapters are not as funny as it used to be, though it's still entertaining.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Shounen Jump's Mx0