Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

World of Warcraft movie

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2009, 11:45 AM #1 of 49
I love how everyone focuses on Sam Raimi having made the Spiderman films and ignores the fact that he and Bruce Campbell were partly responsible for both Xena Warrior Princess and Hercules, two productions which I imagine would give a far better insight into how this film'll turn out than watching Spiderman would.
Or even a precursor to Hercules/Xena - Darkman. Then again, Raimi and Tapert are producing that AWFUL Legend Of The Seeker show, so...

Raimi is a trick hat. Everyone remembers him for the Evil Dead schtick and yet no one cites his best movie by far (A Simple Plan).

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2009, 05:10 PM #2 of 49
Raimi did that? I fucking loved that movie.
It is by a wide margin one of the best thrillers ever made.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > World of Warcraft movie