Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Boring dreams!

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2008, 11:56 PM 2 #1 of 69
Boring dreams!

Tell me about your boring dreams!

I dreamt last night that I was cleaning grout with a toothbrush. I was enjoying it because I was doing a really good job with not a lot of work.

My mother can top it though. A few nights back she dreamt that the bread was stale.

NOW YOUR TURN

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2008, 11:57 PM Local time: Dec 22, 2008, 09:57 PM #2 of 69
I had a dream a few nights back that I was mopping the kitchen. It never got clean though. Fucking tile.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dullenplain
Life @ 45RPM

Member 2299

Level 38.16

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2008, 11:57 PM Local time: Dec 22, 2008, 10:57 PM 1 #3 of 69
Unfortunately, I probably am no help here, as some may already know, despite my conscious efforts to be as downkey as possible, my dreams tend to do the opposite.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Classic J-Pop Volume 31
Add your location here at the ------> GFF Members Geographic Database
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:06 AM Local time: Dec 22, 2008, 10:06 PM #4 of 69
I had a dream two nights ago that I was lying in bed and I felt the aftershocks of a Californian earthquake. Thought perhaps it was the real deal, but after asking my mom (who was up until odd hours of the night) if she felt anything, she said no. I then searched around for any reports of earthquakes, but nothing came up.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Thud.
Michael J. Floppies

Member 31527

Level 14.90

Aug 2008

Old Dec 23, 2008, 03:30 PM #5 of 69
I kept cutting my toenails. They kept instantly growing back.

I chewed them off.
They grew back.

I filed them down with rocks.
They grew back.

I pulled them out with pliers.
They grew back. They grew back... They grew back.

Most amazing jew boots
Ceres
Now promoted to 'Dwarf Planet' status

Member 3240

Level 19.81

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2008, 09:00 PM #6 of 69
This morning I awoke to a dream that I was trying to explain what fruit soup was to someone and they weren't getting it so I ended up shouting at him. He kept asking if it was like a smoothie and I told him no but he still wouldn't get it.

(Fruit soup is just pureed fruit, in a bowl and you eat it with a spoon. I had it once or twice at a cafe I used to go to.)

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2008, 09:07 PM Local time: Dec 24, 2008, 02:07 AM #7 of 69
I had a dream someone made me sweetbread. Generally I have fucking bizzare dreams though.

FELIPE NO
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Dec 23, 2008, 11:02 PM Local time: Dec 24, 2008, 04:02 AM #8 of 69
I had a dream a few nights ago in which I jumped a queue for something, and resultantly got into an argument with the morbidly obese black lady at the front. I remember spending a very long time denying that I had taken her spot in the line despite having moved ahead of her with no subtlety whatsoever.

I don't think the confrontation reached a close before I woke up.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2008, 10:04 AM Local time: Dec 25, 2008, 11:04 PM #9 of 69
One time I had this dream. I was sitting along a dusty highway. Gloomy sky, like it's about to rain. I was sitting there for quite some time now, then a delivery truck passes by. Dream ends.

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2008, 11:48 AM #10 of 69
The other night I had a dream where I drank three big glasses of water and then urinated.

Curiously, my bed was damp and smelled of onions the next morning.

surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2008, 12:20 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2008, 07:20 PM 1 #11 of 69
I kept cutting my toenails. They kept instantly growing back.

I chewed them off.
They grew back.

I filed them down with rocks.
They grew back.

I pulled them out with pliers.
They grew back. They grew back... They grew back.
Ugh! If that's your idea of a boring dream, I'm worried about what you would consider scary.

I continuously have dreams that are so normal that I can't remember if they weren't just reality. For instance, I had a dream a couple days ago where I called my dentist to reschedule my appointment. I had to double-check with my parents if I had actually done that or not.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2008, 12:23 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2008, 11:23 AM #12 of 69
Tell me about your boring dreams!

I dreamt last night that I was cleaning grout with a toothbrush. I was enjoying it because I was doing a really good job with not a lot of work.

My mother can top it though. A few nights back she dreamt that the bread was stale.

NOW YOUR TURN
I've never had one of these, but a friend of mine once terrified me with a story. During tax season, for three days straight, he would do his taxes, fall asleep, and then dream of doing them. And it was verbatim. Same exact thing he'd just done all over again.

Woke up exhausted.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

NinjaguyDan
Collect and Contribute

Member 28985

Level 16.82

Mar 2008

Old Dec 25, 2008, 01:05 PM #13 of 69
My dream this morning involved me being hugged by a zombie for like 10 minutes and the whole time I was just confused as to why he was doing it... until in a scooby doo moment I realized he was a zombie and then woke up.

Normally I have really bizarre dreams so this one was tame.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by NinjaguyDan; Dec 25, 2008 at 01:07 PM.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2008, 01:11 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2008, 06:11 PM #14 of 69
I've never had one of these, but a friend of mine once terrified me with a story. During tax season, for three days straight, he would do his taxes, fall asleep, and then dream of doing them. And it was verbatim. Same exact thing he'd just done all over again.

Woke up exhausted.
Those kind of dreams are the fucking worst. Once when I was ill I kept dreaming I'd woken up, gone around the house doing stuff, then wake up again. This happened about ten times before I actually regained consciousness. It's so irritating because you think you've done things you haven't, and when you wake up you're not sure if you're still dreaming.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2008, 01:41 PM #15 of 69
I have dreams where I go through opera performances. Without the normal weirdness/unpreparedness/idea that they're trying to get me to do something I can't do at all (dance ballet, ice skate) that usually accompanies dreams of that sort.

Also music dreams. Those are nice, because that's when I know I actually KNOW the music. Doesn't make them any less run-of-the-mill.

FELIPE NO
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2008, 03:17 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2008, 04:17 PM #16 of 69
I dreamt of mIRC and Excel screens too.

Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2008, 05:43 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2008, 12:43 PM #17 of 69
Semi-quoting Vemp. I actually dreamt that I wrote a whole research paper on the laboratory work I did on the day before the said dream. I think that dream took the whole night. You could say my disappointment was grand when I woke up and there was no finished paper on the table. =(

Another one was also school related, when I was stuck on this one integral. I had a dream about it for a few hours, and I actually solved it in my sleep. I had to force myself to wake up in the middle of the night and write the answer down on a piece of paper, and go back to sleep. That morning I woke up a bit more happy, I'd say.

Yeah, also music dreams here. I'm dreaming of metal and rock songs being arranged into symphony orchestra versions and playing them in my sleep.

EDIT: Yes, those are boring dreams, even though they're about things I like, sort of.

Last edited by Put Balls; Dec 26, 2008 at 05:46 AM.
Luteus
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 17080

Level 2.00

Dec 2006

Old Jan 6, 2009, 05:25 AM #18 of 69
I actually never had a boring dream. It's more like lolwut dreams.

For example I needed to have Bush stay in my house and needed to controll myself not to punch the crap out of him. If I do, WWIII would start and this would be the end of the universe.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jan 6, 2009, 01:17 PM Local time: Jan 6, 2009, 11:17 AM #19 of 69
I remember one time having a dream where I had psychokinetic powers. What did I do with them? I walked out my front door, floated my mail key down to my mailbox, opened it, saw there was nothing it, locked the box back up, and then went back to bed.

I don't recall ever having dreams where I solve a complex problem, but I've woken up a few times in the middle of the night suddenly knowing how to solve it. No clue how my brain got to the answer since I remember so few of my dreams.

Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2009, 02:48 PM Local time: Jan 6, 2009, 12:48 PM #20 of 69
(Fruit soup is just pureed fruit, in a bowl and you eat it with a spoon. I had it once or twice at a cafe I used to go to.)
So it's like a smoothie in a bowl.

The other day I had a dream that I was washing dishes but there was no dish soap, so I had to go to the store to buy some.

During finals I often dream of studying. It's pretty dull.

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2009, 04:18 PM #21 of 69
I guess the most boring dream I ever had was after having played Phoenix Wright for like a week straight with minimal breaks in between sessions, and I dreamed one night I went to a gym with Edgeworth and he was the most droning guy ever.

Although I guess I should've found the conversation he kept trying to have with me about Satan more interesting, but in my mind it was just like "yeah whatever can we talk about something ELSE PLEASE"

Most amazing jew boots
Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2009, 10:06 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 10:06 AM #22 of 69
Last night I dreamed that I was reading a book. I was trying to read it fast because it was a short book. But it just kept going on and on forever with the same page. But I kept on reading it. I don't even know what the book was about. There were no pictures.

How ya doing, buddy?
<@a_lurker> I like zeal better than guru.
<@a_lurker> There, I said it, I'm not taking it back.
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2009, 04:30 PM #23 of 69
A couple nights ago, my dream was of me playing piano for Tori Amos and then playing a piano duet with her. She hugged me after all was done.
I woke up sad.

There was also the dream that I received a huge amount of scholarship money from a piano audition. I was gonna go to school again!
I woke up very sad.

I think those are the most boring dreams I've ever had. Mine are usually pretty strange.

FELIPE NO

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Last edited by Nahual; Jan 7, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
i am good at jokes
LUCKY!!!

Member 25652

Level 30.58

Oct 2007

Old Jan 11, 2009, 06:26 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2009, 07:26 PM #24 of 69

Woke up exhausted.
I've had this type of thing happen, only in my case I had been raking pine needles off of my boss' lawn eight hours a day for three weeks straight. I almost wouldn't even have time to close my eyes to go to sleep that I would be seeing a sea of pine needles that I'd have to rake.

Those three weeks were hell.

Juggle dammit

Last edited by i am good at jokes; Jan 11, 2009 at 06:38 PM.
ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2009, 10:26 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2009, 09:26 PM #25 of 69
Dreaming about waking up, taking a shower and then going to work only to wake up once that work day is over...and having to do the same routine...

Oddly enough, that workday was more interesting than the dream.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Boring dreams!