Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Rant] In which Dope has very simple business concepts explained to him

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 01:21 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2008, 12:21 AM #26 of 40
And the least you could do would be to try and come up with an argument that isn't a load of dingos kidneys. So we'll call it square.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 01:43 AM #27 of 40
You're here later than I expected, Deni.

No, calm down. I'm not trolling.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 01:13 PM #28 of 40
Because it's convenient for my argument, right? The least you guys could do is not pretend to know what I'm thinking.
I'm not arguing about what you're thinking, I'm saying that your witty retort doesn't make logical sense. Do you have a classically difficult time expressing yourself?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:13 PM #29 of 40
How is what I said nonsensical? I'm not butthurt about football being more popular than hockey, despite Shin's assumption. Are you assuming that I should also be upset that Madden isn't coming out at all for the PC?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:24 PM #30 of 40
This whole thread is a long fucking punchline.

I SALUTE YOU

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:29 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2008, 04:29 PM #31 of 40
We really haven't seen this level of don't-get-it since Lix. It's... impressive in some ways. You have to assume it takes work to get this dense.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:33 PM #32 of 40
I think everyone is allowed a certain amount of thick headedness. We all make mistakes and sometimes our pride goes before the meaning of our words.

But yeah, this is a pretty fucking funny example.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:39 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2008, 11:39 PM 1 1 #33 of 40
How is what I said nonsensical? I'm not butthurt about football being more popular than hockey, despite Shin's assumption. Are you assuming that I should also be upset that Madden isn't coming out at all for the PC?
I believe that EA's football series is FIFA, dipshit; The clue's in the name.

That aside, is it really so hard for you to admit you're being an idiot and let it lie?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:00 PM #34 of 40
That aside, is it really so hard for you to admit you're being an idiot and let it lie?
That shits like Yoda, for real.

Heed the Shin.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:36 PM #35 of 40
I believe that EA's football series is FIFA, dipshit; The clue's in the name.
We were talking about NFL football, dipshit. Even Infernal Monkey knew what I was talking about.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:53 PM #36 of 40
See, you did it again. If you don't give a shit about Madden why do you keep bringing it up

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:59 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2008, 05:59 PM #37 of 40
So this all basically boils down to you being butthurt that football is more popular than ice hockey?
I guess my major complain boils down to why they updated FIFA 09 and not NHL 09. Shin, I'm sure EA did whatever you said they did...
Originally Posted by The hole digger
We were talking about NFL football, dipshit. Even Infernal Monkey knew what I was talking about.
See, Dope, you're really out to make yourself look like even more of an idiot, huh?

First off, Shin knows what you were referring to. He's taking a stab at how American football isn't football. It's a stupid thing to name a sport wherein you rarely actually kick a ball. He's done it before. Most people who aren't from the US will point this out. Because it's asinine. Sorry this hurts you. Sorry you can't pick up on sarcasm and satire.

Secondly, EVEN infernal monkey knew what you were talking about? So... the guy from Australia is less likely to understand American Football... why? Are Europeans more up to date on American culture? Are Australians all backwater idiots? Have you ever even left your country before? Or are you just saying he's not as smart as Shin? Either way, this is an idiotic approach to take.

Also, nice job ignoring the important bit in Shin's post. About how you're better off just letting this lie and walking away. I don't know if you've noticed, but all you've done lately is draw more and more attention to yourself, and none of it in a positive way. People are quickly getting fed up with this crap you're spouting. Seriously, just fucking walk away already. You're embarrassing yourself here. You've got Shin and LeHah agreeing about you. You realise that means pretty much everyone is against you. Just stop. All you're doing is giving them a good reason to ban you for general idiocy.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 08:25 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2008, 07:25 PM 1 #38 of 40
Just stop. All you're doing is giving them a good reason to ban you for general idiocy.
Will you be quiet? If he actually stops I won't have a legitimate excuse.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2008, 08:45 PM #39 of 40
This makes four posts since he's said shit. I think the guy is done opening his cockhole.

FELIPE NO
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2008, 07:30 AM Local time: Sep 22, 2008, 01:30 PM #40 of 40
This makes four posts since he's said shit. I think the guy is done opening his cockhole.
Maybe he's eating dinner? I hear that takes a while.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > [Rant] In which Dope has very simple business concepts explained to him