Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Am I just overreacting or should I feel this way?

Lufia2
Wark!

Member 14438

Level 2.25

Oct 2006

Old Aug 16, 2008, 09:51 PM #1 of 4
Am I just overreacting or should I feel this way?

Here is the situation. I had a bday party that I wasn't expecting to have. My friend asked me if I was doing anything for my bday. I said no. So my friend said let me plan one for you. I said okay. My friend asked me what restaurant I want and I said an American restaurant. Well my friend ended up picking an asian restaurant that I ate at before and thought the food was decent. My friend liked this restaurant and thought that I liked it(even though I did say it was decent when I ate with her like a year ago). I didn't speak up and say I didn't really like it because she is planning it after all so I didn't want to make it such a big deal. After dinner there she planned for everyone to go to d&b so we can drink and play games. She brought one guest that I don't know but was fine with me. Later she called her other friends that were around that area that she has not seen in 2 years to hang out with so she ended up splitting her time with her friends and my friends. I guess I feel that she set this bday plan for me at her own convenience and that she didn't value my bday like she should have. We have been pretty close friends and iono I just felt like wtf... Should I feel this way?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
gidget
Shorter than girls should be.

Member 8290

Level 18.41

Jun 2006

Old Aug 16, 2008, 11:00 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2008, 08:00 PM 4 #2 of 4
Your friend was nice enough to call up all your other friends and get you out of your house on your birthday, so why is it a big deal that she spent some time with friends she hadn't seen in over two years? You had other friends there to hang out with, so it's not like she left you alone on your birthday. She could have left early to go hang out with her other friends, but she stuck around and hung out with both her friends and your friends, so get over it.

Also, fuck the "she didn't value my birthday" bullshit. What do you want her to do, make it a national holiday?

Most amazing jew boots
Old Aug 31, 2008, 01:37 AM 1 #3 of 4
BUY A CAKE SHARE IT WITH NOBODY

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Alterminded
The Beginning of the Revolution

Member 5330

Level 8.00

Apr 2006

Old Aug 31, 2008, 01:43 AM #4 of 4
As you get older, your number of friends will somewhat lower down to a certain number of people who can be your true friends, and then there will be a massive amount of just everyday acquaintances. With that said, I think it was cool your friend did that and planned out your whole day and did everything that she could. I mean you must have gotten some sort of gift that made you smile right? Also happy Belated birthday.

How ya doing, buddy?
"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Am I just overreacting or should I feel this way?