Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Me gots the blues

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Apr 13, 2008, 08:54 PM 1 #26 of 30
It's quite astonishing to see that Crash Landon would give him an infringement over this, while skipping over and letting slide the original post that was intent to cause a reaction in the first place. What would Crash Landon have preferred out of SpaceMonks second post I wonder? A lengthy counter-flame?
SpaceMonk was given a warning for spamming. Not trolling, or anything else. Just spam. "good one" is not a worthwhile post by any stretch of the imagination.

It was also just a warning, given in light of the fact that he'd indeed been goaded on by Deni. It wasn't a full infraction. No points were assessed against SpaceMonk. He was just told to reply with more content or to ignore the trolling altogether.

So put away your guns.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Apr 14, 2008, 06:15 AM Local time: Apr 14, 2008, 01:15 PM #27 of 30
Wow, it stinks like bread in here. All because a kid complained that he feels hopeless and someone didn't give him a shoulder to cry on? Hell, he even gave you the olive branch of "maybe you have legitimate problems" but that's still not good enough.

entirely true but doesn't explain why you're on the offensive over here. I'm getting the feeling that a lot of depressed people are feeling attacked and staging their last stand against the Tyranny of the Ego. I don't think that's going to help anyone, to be honest. Close your legs.
I admit, I got on the defensive because I was getting kind of irritated on what Deni said. Having had some problems with depression myself I know how it feels to be there. I just don't see the need to pick down on people searching for help, because it really doesn't help. The thing is, I'm not encouraging the half-assed sugar coated "criticisms" some people tend to give like (and I'm sure this is the kind that Deni doesn't like), the kind that are avoiding the issue at hand, and only prolonging the problem period. However, there ARE ways to give good and legit criticism without sounding like a total arse, and that is the kind that really helps when in depression. Things that'll give you motivation to change yourself are great, giving tips on how to approach the problem is great, telling someone to "grow the fuck up" is not that great cause it really doesn't tell you anything. So, that's what I really wanted to say I guess.

How ya doing, buddy?
Fernando Pando
Retard

Member 27882

Level 5.19

Jan 2008

Old Apr 15, 2008, 01:39 AM #28 of 30
Sorry Timmy, if clowns or sunsets or good advice give you sudden glee and happiness when you're feeling down you gotsta take ZOLOFT.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Fernando Pando; May 20, 2008 at 01:55 AM.
Becca
Carob Nut

Member 30825

Level 4.12

Jun 2008

Old Jun 5, 2008, 12:22 PM #29 of 30
Spacemonk first off it's great that you feel comfortable enough to share this with us, it's not easy.

When I'm feeling down I turn up the music and dance. It's gets the positive energy out, if it's angry rock it makes you feel you can kick a**!

But on a serious note, as someone who's had breakdowns like that and hurt herself over it, may I suggest couseling possibly. I did it and I didn't want to be there and I hated spending the money,etc..but it really made me question some things in my life and that maybe it really is a blessing to be alive. Anyone who's felt similar will know that when you get to those down points, it's something you keep struggling with repeatedly, you don't just snap your fingers and everything's fixed but is something you can work on to hopefully one day, not feel that or at least know how to handle it better when you do.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2008, 02:29 PM Local time: Aug 6, 2008, 09:29 AM #30 of 30
Once every few weeks, I break down and think to myself, is it really worth it. It all just seems so hopeless and although I'm fighting through it, Almost everything I encounter seems to be working against me, wanting for me to fail. I just feel like sometimes giving in and give up, hoping that maybe that way I would be at peace, to not be worried anymore and fear anymore . BUT then, just then right before I am about to give in, I get back up and keep on trying.

When your down and feel like you can't go on anymore BUT find someway to just keep going, what are some ways you find to motivate yourself to carry through and keep it going?
I am going through the same thing. It's pretty bad sometimes I cry myself to sleep because im scared. All my life things I wanted never came and plans I had never worked out. I felt like a burden to my parents all my life and wished to god every night that something good would finally happen. sometimes the time you have these struggles is time that makes you stronger then the next guy. It scares me because I keep myself up every night wandering, what if I fail? What if I end up on the streets? What if I grow old, alone and miserable and die that way? It scares the crap out of me.
I keep trucking though in hopes that if I keep pushing forward eventually things have to get better...right?

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Me gots the blues