Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

A little advice, please?

Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Apr 3, 2008, 12:11 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2008, 12:11 AM #1 of 3
A little advice, please?

It's kind of simple, actually. Recently I just found out that I am bisexual for some unknown reasons, though it's kind of stronger towards men than women. Well, not kin of recently, since I've been keeping it for a few months already. Teh problem is that I don't know how long I could keep it down.

I would really like to tell anyone about this, since keeping something about you and acting like you're not it is very hard and frustrating. The bad news is that the society around me COMPLETELY rejects homosexuality.

Now I'm in stress; my sister have started to be aware that I could be a gay while my family is the last people I want to tell about this (because they are very radical about gays). My friends at college also see homosexuality as something wrong and disgusting, although their degree of dislike is milder than my family. My fear is that I may lose everyone if I tell the truth. But I couldn't keep it much longer; there will be more people like my younger sister who are sensitive enough to see me through.

So, what should I do? Just for fact, I am raised normally without experiencing sexual abuses and I used to like girls like a heterosexual guy would like.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2008, 12:43 PM #2 of 3
More on the lines of your friends, if they really were your friends, they would be supporting you through your lifestyle regardless of what your sexual orientation is. Despite how homophobic they might be, it doesn't change who you are as a person. It doesn't change the person they knew before you mention it to them in the first place.

So as much as you might fear losing your friends, this could be a true test to see how good of a friend they are to you.

It's still up to you to tell them though.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Chaotic; Apr 3, 2008 at 01:08 PM.
kikkeli
Chocobo

Member 10817

Level 9.00

Aug 2006

Old Sep 7, 2008, 05:27 AM #3 of 3
It's kinda hard to answer this, because where I live no-one cares what your sexual orientation is. But I reaaaally have to repeat what Chaotic said. You have to think through who your closest friends are and tell them. If they can't accept it, they're really not your friends. Also, if your sister would accept it, it could also help in telling your family later on.

Like with all problems, telling about them to someone can be a great relief. Even if it's just one or two people.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > A little advice, please?