Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Lilim's Kiss

Greykin
gyah!

Member 495

Level 18.55

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 05:18 PM #1 of 6
Lilim's Kiss

Quote:
Lilim's a cute demon who lives off human energy obtained by kissing, and after draining the batteries of an entire class, one guy in particular decides to give his classmates a break by becoming her sole source of energy. It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it, right? I like Lilim's personality, the art is really clean and well-done, and they manage to make the story way more interesting than that description might lead you to expect.
Manga Scans Here

I just finished reading this today, d'oh, kinda sucks that there is only 2 volumes. If you liked Ichigo 100% you'll most likely like this as well, seeing as how the same guy made this.

Well ya, a really great series, got a few chuckles out of me, and quite the nice romantic comedy. I want to actually buy it, but I'm having trouble finding any stores that have it.

Hope that someone else here can enjoy it as much as I did too.

How ya doing, buddy?

oh my gawddd

Last edited by Greykin; Mar 23, 2006 at 05:21 PM.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 02:09 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2006, 01:09 AM #2 of 6
Who's the mangaka? From the pic you posted, it looks similar to Egawa Tatsuya's work -- if I'm thinking of the correct person, the author/artist of Golden Boy.

Anything with demons = good .

There's nowhere I can't reach.
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 02:30 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2006, 03:30 PM #3 of 6
Manga Artist is Kawashita Mizuki
I personally love his character designs and the genre of manga he draws~!

Lilim's Kiss is the reason why I start watching Ichigo 100%

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 06:36 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2006, 03:36 PM #4 of 6
I read this a few summers ago. Despite the fanservice, I actually found it entertaining. But it is very short. I managed to get through it in a day.

Most amazing jew boots
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:15 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2006, 08:15 PM #5 of 6
I read this pretty much only for the fanservice. I'm glad the ending wasn't your typical "happily ever after" though.

I was speaking idiomatically.

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2007, 09:50 PM Local time: Nov 9, 2007, 09:50 AM #6 of 6
I just read this recently, though short, this manga is quite good and very enjoyable. I wish she didnt stop it only on 2 volumes

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Lilim's Kiss