Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Clover Manga

nanashiusako
Good Chocobo

Member 4749

Level 17.91

Apr 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 04:57 PM #1 of 4
Clover Manga

I downloaded all 20 chapters of Clover from the gffshrine. Is that all of it? It feels like there should be more!

How ya doing, buddy?
Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 05:54 PM #2 of 4
I never finished Clover, so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure that Clover was a really short manga... maybe 5 books when published. But like I said, I'm not totally sure.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 01:54 AM Local time: Feb 18, 2007, 01:54 AM #3 of 4
Clover was pretty short. If I remember 4 volumes. I thought it was trite, typical CLAMP manga. If you want more, maybe you should consider something longer by CLAMP, like xxxholic or Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle. Or maybe X, which is probably their best developed series.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
chibilola
thats it

Member 568

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2007, 02:17 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2007, 12:17 PM #4 of 4
I know! I think they just wrapped it up because of ratings or they just gave up on it. Theres so many other mangas that I'd love to see more of but it just looks like it abruptly ended.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Clover Manga