Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

*Cowers with Kurado*

parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Feb 17, 2007, 06:09 PM #26 of 28
I guess I was afraid of the dark, but I had a big dog that used to sleep on my bed when I was a child, so that took care of that fear....but, the big dog and I were BOTH terrified of thunder. I remember the two of us hiding in the closet when we were alone in the house during a thunderstorm.

Most amazing jew boots
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 01:26 AM #27 of 28
Not so much the dark, especially in my own place. It's a little different if I'm at someone else's place since I don't know when someone is actually awake, or if it's just boiler/washroom pipe noises that toy with my mind. I stay far far away from creepy dark, obscure corners at other people's places like in the basement where you can hear all sorts of noises from above, regardless of what's actually happening. Although it's not even the dark so much, but moreso of blind corners and what's behind the door that's slightly ajar.

I always have a tendency to walk ultra slow in the dark as a result. Especially since I bump into things.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > *Cowers with Kurado*