Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:39 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 08:39 PM #1 of 3609
Main event for WrestleMania will be good. Orton v Angle v Mysterio. I know it's doubtful, but I'm hoping for a Mysterio win in this one.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:47 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 08:47 PM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by DarthSavior
Honestly, the card for WrestleMania so far is a bit sub-par compared to previous WrestleManias. Sure, you got your title matches: Cena vs. Triple H (I'll be damn surprised if Cena retains) and the Triple Threat (shows that the WWE isn't confident in Rey being in a one-on-one title match at a WrestleMania) HBK vs. Vince, and MITB. Edge vs. Foley? I'm not expecting much. There aren't any interpromotional matches, which were supposed to be one of the main staples of WrestleMania since the brand split.

In any case, i'll still be watching it.
Man, I forgot about Cena v Triple H. That should be good. Hopefully HBK v Vince should be a solid match too, though I'm not holding out for anything spectacular.

I'll also be watching, as it's really the only PPV I believe is worth the moolah.

Most amazing jew boots
- Stewie Griffin
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 05:33 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 10:33 PM #3 of 3609
Originally Posted by dagget
Talk is Goldberg is possibly joining TNA. Of course, Ultimate Warrior made an article on his webpage that he wouldn't mind going to TNA (if they paid him enough) and that he'd want to work with Goldberg in a series of matches/storyline.

I hate Ultimate Warrior and everything he stands for. I just wish he'd die already.
The Ultimate Warrior comes across as a very fucked up individual to me. I watched the 'Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior' DVD, and after watching that, and then looking at his site, I don't know what's truth and what isn't.

Despite what he may deny, Warrior (as is his legal name) DOES owe the WWE an awful lot in terms of getting him on the map and getting noticed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
- Stewie Griffin
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 12:00 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 05:00 PM #4 of 3609
Originally Posted by Newbie1234
As for right now, the only reason I even follow RAW is Edge. He does great promos, and always has great hardcore matches. I hope Edge and Foley steal the show at Wrestlemania. WWE shouldn't have let him drop the belt back to Cena. Cena's average in promos, and is average in his matches as well. It really shows how wrestling has changed over the years, all Cena can do better than others is sell merchandise.
I agree. Edge is a far better entertainer than Cena, and is a more superior wrestler. Edge and Foley should probably steal the show at Wrestlemania, as they both have the ability to put on an extremely entertaining match. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm still 50/50 on whether I should order the entire PPV or not.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
- Stewie Griffin
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2006, 02:24 PM Local time: Oct 6, 2006, 07:24 PM #5 of 3609
The nWo should not be put into a feud with DX, for the simple reason that the nWo didn't work the last time they were brought back.

Why waste time when people already know that it's a lost cause.

How ya doing, buddy?
- Stewie Griffin

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread