Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 12, 2007, 03:03 PM #1 of 3609
Ahahah the fact that Vince is the ECW champion is a huge slap in the face to the once self-owned organization
Agreed. Anyone outside of an original being ECW champion at this point in the revitalization is a massive slap in the face. Vince doesn't seem to see ECW as most do. He sees it as a televised version of OVW or one of his other training grounds.

The way ECW is being run these days kind of reminds me of The End of Evangelion. Fans wanted another ending, and Anno gives it to them, but in the worst possible way imaginable. Vince is doing the same exact thing. Fans wanted ECW back, and Vince says "Okay, but we're gonna do it my way. Suck on it."

Jam it back in, in the dark.
If there is evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 12:27 PM #2 of 3609
Triple H wants to be a heel when he comes back, but he's going to be face for a couple of months and fued with Orton when he does. Then he'll go back to being heel, which means it'll be time again for the "Triple H Title Whore Show"
Hopefully this time there won't be any of that "Evolution" crap that was going on in his last heel run. Is it just me, or does HHH become Vince's personal Yes Man every time he goes heel?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 01:20 PM #3 of 3609
Heel stables have never really been a big thing with me, unless there's an equal face stable to battle with them, which hasn't been the case since the Invasion Storyline. Evolution was just running rampant basically against Batista. Kind of like Vince and his posse are running rampant on Bobby Lashley right now. DX versus the Spirit Squad was entertaining, but it was still a "David vs. Goliath" thing.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 01:38 PM #4 of 3609
Well seeing that Evolution was more or less a basic amalgamation of heels and one legend, a counter-group would more or less just be the opposite. Something like the old DX versus the Corporation.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 05:25 PM #5 of 3609
Maybe because he isn't pulling a Chris Masters.

Jokes aside(sorry Masters =PPPPPPP), he isn't getting special treatment. He is on WWECW. The show for rejects who aren't worthy for pushes, with a fake ass title. He was getting somewhere when he was on SD.
Never have I seen such an accurate description of the new ECW.

Although, they did have a nice stable vs. stable thing with the New Breed and the Originals there for a while. If they had more old school matches instead of the once in a blue moon Extreme Rules match, ECW would rock 20 times harder than it does.

As for Masters, his whole deal is crap. The Masterlock challenge... GHAHAHAHA. If it were something like a Figure Four or a modified Full Nelson, it'd be at least somewhat realistic, but you've really got to act to make it seem like the Masterlock is an inescapable hold.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Malahk Angel; May 13, 2007 at 05:28 PM.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 07:32 PM #6 of 3609
I was pulling for Cena for a long long time, but it's true. Cena needs to let it go. HBK should have won it. Shit, at this point I'd actually welcome a HHH heel turn with him as Champion to get Cena out of there.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 12:05 PM #7 of 3609
Agreed, HBK should have won the title at Wrestlemania. For all I care, Gillberg could come back and take the title from him...even though the only time he ever got a spear to work was on Shane McMahon.
Haha, I'd just like to see Gillberg come back period. Sparklers = SAFEST ENTRANCE EVER.

As for Vince being a baldy boy, I figure since it's been about a month and a half since he was shaved, I think it's probably growing back by now.

FELIPE NO
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 01:42 PM #8 of 3609
You could be right, after all, before Kurt Angle adopted the new bald-head look he currently has, I could have sworn he was wearing a bald cap.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 10:05 PM #9 of 3609
I'm pretty sure that Nitro was put in the doghouse (i.e. Dark Matches, etc.) because the higher-ups weren't too fond of the real life relationship with Melina. The only reason the same didn't happen to Matt Hardy back during the whole Lita thing was because he broke up with her in real life too to appease the higher-ups.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 12:00 PM #10 of 3609
I think that HHH gets special treatment because it's Vince's daughter, and because Vince and HHH have been friends for quite some time. Plus HHH & Stephanie made for great storylines back in the Attitude era. Plus Stephanie doesn't wrestle often if ever. They want to make sure any wrestler can feud with the other at a moments notice.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 05:34 PM #11 of 3609
Ah, I guess my memory on that whole situation is a bit rusty.

I guess I should know better than to get my backstage news from NoDQ XD. The way they made a lot of that stuff sound was as if WWE wasn't fond of staff dating each other off-screen. Then again, basic knowledge of past relationships show Stone Cold and Debra together off-screen, as well as Chyna & HHH, and Sable and Marc Mero... I think I might have had a brain fart XD.

Last edited by Malahk Angel; May 15, 2007 at 05:41 PM.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 08:28 PM #12 of 3609
Yeah. I was just going on what I had heard... I forgot so many off-screen relationships were going on in the interim.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 02:09 PM #13 of 3609
Maybe Sabu and RVD going to TNA would give me a reason to watch it :P.

The last really awesome thing I remember in TNA was when Kurt Angle gave Samoa Joe the headbutt heard round the world.

Also, it seems like the Sandman may be let go of soon. If he is it'll be a major blow to ECW's already minimal credibility.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Malahk Angel; May 16, 2007 at 03:18 PM.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 06:54 PM #14 of 3609
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnpp2VFO-VA

The single greatest thing I've ever seen on TNA.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 08:10 PM #15 of 3609
Yeah... he'd given a few interviews before that, but that was his first in-ring appearance.

FELIPE NO
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:10 AM #16 of 3609
Can't say I didn't see it coming. You treat a well-liked wrestler like shit, you can't really expect him to sit there and take it.

Also, it seems as though Gregory Helms suffered a nasty neck injury. Might be a break.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:49 AM #17 of 3609
Ahahahaha
WWE TORE UP: The injured Brand
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to WWE Thursday Night Cripple! I'm the lifeless zombie corpse of Owen Hart and my broadcasting partner as always, Todd Grisham!

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 05:28 PM #18 of 3609
OK, that outright pisses me off. Ariel is without a doubt my favorite diva, and quite frankly, it seems as though WWE is getting a little itchy with the firing trigger. Erm, well actually judging by what I just read, Stephanie may be responsible for letting these ones go... seems her new position is getting to her head.

Also, it's official, Gregory Helms has a broken neck and probably won't be in action for about a year.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Malahk Angel; May 18, 2007 at 05:30 PM.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:17 PM #19 of 3609
Yeah, Scotty 2 Hotty needed to just go years ago. He was one of my favorites back in the day with Rikishi and GMS, but it's just pathetic watching him job these days.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 07:26 PM #20 of 3609
I think MA basically summed up my thoughts onthe entire process. Ring of Honor anyone (which is now having PPVs!)?

Oh, and 'fifth' brand along with the 'injured' brand now, the "Stephanie's Impact" brand.
Which if things keep going at their current rate is going to be a 2-hour still shot of an empty ring, narrated by Stephanie cackling loudly.

As for ROH, I've heard about it, but I know very little outside of TNA barring their talent from working for them.

Most amazing jew boots
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 08:04 PM #21 of 3609
Sounds like it might be up my alley. I tend to enjoy more extreme wrestling factions like CZW, but sometimes I gotta have straight up wrestling, which ROH sounds like it provides.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 06:58 AM #22 of 3609
Steph probably fired Ariel because her juggs were bigger and better than hers. QQ
Quoted for sheer unadulterated truth. Ariel was easily the hottest diva WWE has had in years, and the reason for letting her go was as pointless as you can get. Apparently she got into some argument with Batista backstage, and because she legitimately defended herself, she got shitcanned.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 04:29 PM #23 of 3609
Pretty soon Raw is going to be Cena, HBK, Triple H, and Umaga, the same match every week, Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Championship, and the show will be cut down to 25 minutes.

FELIPE NO
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 08:33 PM #24 of 3609
Micky is pretty hot too.
This, my friend, is an understatement.

She doesn't have much on Ariel, but she's still one of RAW's finest. Although, and this may just be me, I think she was hotter when she had her psycho gimmick.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 20, 2007, 06:41 PM #25 of 3609
Yeah, I practically shit a brick when I saw Monty Brown on ECW.

TNA really isn't that great a company to wrestle for. Outside of the lack of travel, they really don't compensate their athletes too well. I mean look at Konnan. He had to go to fans to get donations for his kidney problems.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread