Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Dizzy
The Latin Cockroach

Member 729

Level 16.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 04:30 PM Local time: Aug 31, 2006, 06:30 PM #1 of 3609
I might be out of place, but anyways.... I used to watch WWF like 10 years ago and lost contact since i didn't have the channel that transmit it anymore.

It's been a long time and i started watching it again. My question is: What the hell happened to Steve Austin, Farooq and all those ones...I watched it the other day and recognized only a few (Mick Fooley and i think i saw Shawn Michaels)....

I'm really outdated and I hope someone can give me just breef background history...

Man, that Steve Austin was so popular back then, I wonder what happened...

Jam it back in, in the dark.

| XBL: Dizzy4U | PSN: Dizzy4U |
| GFF ¡En Español! | My YouTube |
Dizzy
The Latin Cockroach

Member 729

Level 16.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 05:08 PM Local time: Aug 31, 2006, 07:08 PM #2 of 3609
Yeah, I remember Kane, but he had some sort of mask or something. Shame that Austin had left though, i find the "new" wrestlers to have lack of carisma. Maybe I need to watch it more.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

| XBL: Dizzy4U | PSN: Dizzy4U |
| GFF ¡En Español! | My YouTube |

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread