Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 08:57 PM #1 of 3609
I wish WWE would use the term transitional champion correctly... the original script was to have Taker face Henry at Mania and it looks like that is playing out; this way Taker keeps his Mania streak alive. Finally, SNME is looking nice. I like how WWE is booking a handicap main event since its yet another shot in the face to Smackdown as being the lesser brand.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:57 PM #2 of 3609
Marty Janetty posted the following on his MySpace site today.

"...Due to travel restrictions I have as part of a probation agreement, I was denied travel this week to Birmingham, Alabama for Monday Night Raw. As you could or should imagine, this is a disaster for WWE as they now have to go back and rewrite a major portion of their show in which I was to be included in, and with less than 3 days notice. The fact that this could happen again at any given time my [parole officer] decides against me traveling, is good reason for WWE to be concerned in another major disaster especially with Wrestlemania coming up. Could you imagine that 2 days before that show I'm told I can NOT go to Chicago. Please understand WWE's position, and believe in them as they have not closed the window of opportunity yet. We are working hard right now on getting all travel restrictions lifted. It is a good possibility that it will happen. If you really care and are concerned, believe me when I say, prayer works and is greatly needed and appreciated right now. I'm getting tons of e-mails from friends and fans hating Vince and the WWE right now. They are not at fault!!! And, they are supporting me on this, so no more hating on them, ok?? I thank all of you for your support , cares and concerns. I love you all!!! I do have a strong gut feeling everything is going to be fine!!!"

Source: 411mania.com

Most amazing jew boots
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 03:40 PM #3 of 3609
The thing with Kane is he wanted to remove his mask. He wanted to be able to show more emotion with his face.

How ya doing, buddy?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:30 AM #4 of 3609
Hey at least there is continuity among the Women's division. It's probably the most built up storyline in recent years.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:42 AM #5 of 3609
Depends on who's wrestling. But at least some at making an attempt to get better.

I was speaking idiomatically.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 09:23 PM #6 of 3609
Spoiler:
Mickie's turn was well done. SNME has been great. Hopefully this keeps up.

How ya doing, buddy?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:55 AM #7 of 3609
Why would you be surprised, it is Vince after all.

FELIPE NO

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 06:56 PM #8 of 3609
Originally Posted by www.pwinsider.com
WWE IS BRINGING BACK ECW AS A FULL TIME ENTITY, MAKING PLANS TO SIGN TALENT FROM THE GLORY YEARS FOR NEW VENTURE

WWE has made the decision to bring back Extreme Championship Wrestling as a full time entity and has begun talking with former ECW talent about returning to work for the new version of the legendary promotion. As of right now, WWE is targeting a September return for the promotion. No decision has been made as to exactly how the company will be brought back yet. It's possible that it will take over the present OVW territory, that it will be a promotion that gets matches on the Raw and/or Smackdown promotions or possibly in some other manner. Sources have told us that Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will be booking ECW when it starts up.

WWE has already contacted a number of ECW wrestlers and contracts will be sent out to them this week. The talents are being offered three year deals which consist of a series of one year contracts, with rollover clauses. A number of wrestlers have been contacted so far. We can confirm that WWE has talked with The Sandman, Francine and Balls Mahoney and will be sending contracts out to them this week.

We will have more information on this story later today or tomorrow.
Looks like ECW is alive.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 08:24 PM #9 of 3609
Spoiler:
What. The. Hell. Did they forget Masked Kane didn't have fucking 80's hairmetal hair.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2006, 09:13 PM #10 of 3609
Spoiler:
God damn just about everyone marked out for DX.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2006, 09:44 PM #11 of 3609
Spoiler:
You gonna get it? You gonna buy it?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2006, 01:37 PM #12 of 3609
Jeff Hardy signed back with the WWE, looks like they're doing a Hardy Boyz reunion.

How ya doing, buddy?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 08:14 PM #13 of 3609
Spoiler:
I like how I marked the fuck out of Jeff's return. I also like how it's Jeff vs Edge, all this is missing is Matt switching over, and Christian returning and then it's 2001 all over again.

I was speaking idiomatically.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2006, 05:16 PM #14 of 3609
Kurt Angle has been released from the WWE due to "personal reasons"

Source: WWE.com

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2006, 07:57 PM #15 of 3609
Um, while WWE.com does have a lot of shoot/work angles, when it comes to releases they are pretty straight forward. If you don't believe WWE.com then head over to PWInsider.com they are more of the most factual wrestling news providers on the net. Unless it's one big cover up, it was a mutual agreement, it's been known since recent months Angle has been heavy medication dependent it was what his original 30 day suspension was about.

FELIPE NO

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 10:18 AM #16 of 3609
Originally Posted by Kostaki
Big Show doesn't even belong on the ECW roster. ECW never needed big giant guys to get over in their promotion, they needed guys like the old roster had that were smaller but could go the distance in matches. Angle fits that bill perfectly, but Big Show is ECW Champion. Why? Valid question.

I love how everyone keeps ragging on the Big Show. The man has done nothing but bleed since becoming ECW Champion, and has only had one really bad match and that was with ringrusted Batistia who was really only made because Triple H carried his ass anyway. You act like The Big Show killed your unborn child, do you expect this guy to perform like Bret Hart or Kurt Angle? He's over 500 pounds sometimes you have to work with what you got. You act like you expect him to do a hurricarana or something.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 07:10 PM #17 of 3609
I expect people under the ECW banner to behave as ECW wrestlers. ANY wrestler can sit there and blade, hell Ric Flair does it all the time. The bottom line is, ECW as a whole was never built upon having larger guys in their roster.
The thing is, this isn't ECW. This isn't a new promotion. This is WWE's third brand. This is WWECW. Just because the old ECW was never built around a large guy, who says it's wrong to do it now. You're acting like they put the belt around The Great Khali, Chris Masters, or hell Test. Show's been showing his best work in years since being given the push.

To answer your question, yes, I fully expect him to act like an ECW wrestler. You cannot expect to work the same WWE style in an ECW ring and then be taken seriously as the ECW champion. There are tons of other people more worthy to be holding that title (Y HELO THAR CHRIS BENOIT) than the Big Show is.

I expect him to do shit that he would normally never do because he is in ECW now. He used to be able to do a moonsault back in his WCW glory days, among other things. If you want to change promotions, you adapt to the new promotion's style unless you want to concede that ECW is nothing more than WWE2 now.
I'm really not defending the fact this is "ECW" and not "WWE2" as you put it. This is indeed WWECW, what I'm trying to get across is that Show has stepped up. He has taken the beatings, yet you still have no respect for him other then "Well, other people could do it better."

*also bigger wrestlers in the WWE have been known to kill unborn children refer to gene snitsky thx
hrhr, it was his fault. Now Snitsky's someone who wouldn't be worthy of the ECW/WWECW title.

How ya doing, buddy?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 10:39 PM #18 of 3609
What.

That's all I have to say to this.

I'm actually looking forward to how this shakes things up a notch.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2007, 11:19 PM #19 of 3609
Poor Trips, five years to the date he suffered another quad tear.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2007, 10:09 PM #20 of 3609
Damn. Mike Awesome will be missed.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2007, 12:44 AM #21 of 3609
Is there an example of this maneuver? I wouldn't even know what the fuck this thing looks like.
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/vid...61990/0220punk

Watch Punk perform it.

Most amazing jew boots

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2007, 10:14 PM #22 of 3609
Seriously!!! Like I have no idea what is going on right now. But shout out to production?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 01:05 AM #23 of 3609
Not quite sure if this is spoiler but whatever...

Spoiler:
Chris Benoit vs CM Punk at Vengeance for the ECW World Title, thats going to be a hell of a match.

FELIPE NO

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 05:37 PM #24 of 3609
Quote:
We are still awaiting further details, but PWInsider.com is extremely saddened to report that former WWE and WCW World champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy "Woman" Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. Obviously this will be a huge developing story in the days to come but at this point, we'd like to express our deepest condolences to the Benoits' family, friends, and fans at this time.

A meeting is currently ongoing at WWE TV and it is expected that tonight's three hour Raw will now be dedicated to Benoit's memory.

6:09 Update: WWE.com issued the following statement this afternoon:

"WWE is sad to report that Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home. Police are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the deaths. Tonight's Raw will be a tribute to Chris and his family."
Holy shit! This is so sad. I wonder what happened.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 10:38 PM #25 of 3609
So they're saying now that Benoit killed his wife, and kid and then himself.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3315501&page=1

I'm not sure I can believe this.

Last edited by CapturedPenguin; Jun 25, 2007 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Updated the article to link towards ABC instead of Fox. (Lengthy Article)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread