Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

EpicNotion
Banned

Member 33988

Level 2.25

Jul 2009

Old Jul 4, 2009, 02:54 PM #1 of 3609
WWE seems to be just one large clusterfuck of various ideas that are mediocre at best. WWE wants to focus mainly on "family sports entertainment" which hey that is fine for the kids but honestly the kids don't make up the majority of the audience. You would think someone in WWE would wake up and go "hmm hey, our highest ratings of all time were in the Attitude era, maybe we should look back and change something".

Jam it back in, in the dark.
EpicNotion
Banned

Member 33988

Level 2.25

Jul 2009

Old Jul 5, 2009, 01:35 AM #2 of 3609
Edge being out really hurts. I think the best way would be to have Jericho turn on him and be responsible somehow. Having Edge go for Jericho when it comes back sets up a good program since those two against each other is something I have been looking foward to since Jericho went to SD. I remember reading they wanted to turn Edge into a face and in a recent interview Edge said its been happening on its own just from people cheering Edge out of appreciation for him being one of the few talents that doesn't suck ass.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread