Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

kinkymagic
I made more lousy pictures than any actor in history.

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 07:19 PM Local time: Jan 10, 2007, 12:19 AM #1 of 3609
Quote:
They won't do Cena vs. Orton because that will interfere with the whole RKO angle. Edge will probably get jealous and want the title too.
I think that's exactly why they will do. Rated RKO was just around to be DX's new punching bags, and now Dx is out of the picture it will probably be Orton vs Cena at WM. Edge vs cena has been done to death and Michaels should really use hHh's injury to take the break he so richly deserves and quite frankly needs. Since the only legit main-eventers on Raw are Cena, Orton, Edge and Michaels, and since they won't turn Cena due to potential merchendise losses, and Shawn really shouldn't have to go out and main event WM in his condition, it looks like it's Orton vs Cena. They could bring in RVD, C.M Punk or Benoit to face him, but I don't see it happening. Vince has got no-one to blame but himself for being in this position. If he had attempted to push anyone other than Cena, Batista, Lashley and DX he might have had a Plan B to fall back on.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

“When I slap you you'll take it and like it.”
kinkymagic
I made more lousy pictures than any actor in history.

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2007, 01:13 PM Local time: Mar 19, 2007, 06:13 PM #2 of 3609
hmm most likely Crash it's where most unused WWE superstars go to i still am in shock cause stone cold is back and i hope vince gets his head shaved bold as that would make hilarious TV
Vito's currently in DSW since creative 'doesn't have anything for him', I think I heard about him being injured too. There's 'No Chance In Hell' that Trump is going to be shaved at WM and you better believe that at the first sign of a swerve he's going to be out of the arena and on the phone to his lawyers.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

“When I slap you you'll take it and like it.”

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread