Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 03:49 AM #1 of 3609
Originally Posted by DBCE Slayer
Does anyone forsee Boogeyman getting a title shot (at any title for that matter) anytime soon? Just curious.
I hope not, the guy has no wrestling skills, even for wwe standards. Dont get me wrong, his gimmick is awesome, but the guy needs some time to improve. He should also stop pocketing worms, that looks like a main reason he doesnt display much wrestling ability

Originally Posted by Slash
WWE Mistakes

--Cutting down the Tag Team Divison
--Never bringing back Hardcore title
--Not letting Cena go heel
--Losing Matt Morgan
--Firing Mordecai
--Not letting Sean O'Haire become a bigger star and holding him back (I don't remember alot from 05)
--The tasteless killing off of Paul Bearer
--HHH getting at least a total of 600+ hours of air time.

Good WWE Moves
--ECW One Night Stand
--Not Firing RVD because of his injury
--Allowing Christian to leave so I can watch him be a bigger star on TNA, same with Rhyno
signed, though I dont remember much of mordecai or sean ohaire.
I remember watching RVD come back in the rumble, and holy hell that was a poor performance. The guy couldnt even spring to his feet, he landed flat on his back and quickly did an "RVD" motion to divert attnetion from the botch. Me and my frineds were cracking up, and speaking of the rumble, it was the worst ppv Ive seen. I could down the list, but what really pissed me off is how boogeyman squashed JBL. That wasnt cool, a law of plausibility should be that one of the longest reigning champs shouldnt get his ass kicked in a matter of minutes.
Yeah, Im a big JBL fan, mainly cause he has the best mic skills out of both raw and smackdown.

Anyway, Im just gonna rant; wwe has gone downhill horribly, WW22 is gonna suck, but Im still gonna watch it cause Im not paying for it. Seeing the same wrestlers in the same predictable match sucks. Also, its just really gotten boring, to the point where I drift in and out of sleep during episodes, and that I just mute the tv to blast some metal to make me feel energized.

Also, when I started watching wrestling again a few years ago, I started lifting weights while watching matches cause it really made me feel energized, but now that wwe is boring me, Im not really working out as much, or at least in front of a tv. I try lifting weights to TNA, and even though impact does kick ass, it really doesnt throw in the energy wwe used to. I think its their crowd, since its not that big, it doesnt really make me feel as energized.
Anyone else experience or do that?

excuse my spelling if this reads like a blur, but Im fighting sleep

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 02:01 AM #2 of 3609
Hmm, seems Masters and Mercury "MNM" have been suspended for failing drug tests. This isnt a good sign cause breaking up mnm was a bad move and a harsh blow to the tag division. I think Masters shouldve at least had an IC run, cause the time and pyro show spent on this guy seemed to hint a huge push was comming his way eventually. well whatever.

Most amazing jew boots
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2006, 02:08 AM #3 of 3609
pfffft, at least the crowd was behind lilian then promptly boo'd Haas (lolz). Anyway, the ecw invasion was poorly executed. Sandman was clearly not hitting cena with the kendo stick and sabu looks like botched a high risk move that barely phased the tabel cena was on.
Shelton vs Carlito was very short and the whole kiss my ass club is just predictable filler. The only highlight was the Haas and Nitro match.
This may sound odd, but I think Nitro deserves a huge push for the title. This guy is really fast and talented in the ring and has the look and entrance of a champion, and since the wwe needs new faces, I think this guy is perfect for a future title run.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 04:52 PM #4 of 3609
Anyone think we should ditch this 20 page topic in favor of smaller and easier to read topics?
Or at least split the brands like 1 topic for TNA and one for WWE.

Anyway, last weeks TNA was pretty good. I was like "holy hell" when Team canada got disbanded. They were jobbing alot, but with a better push, they couldve been a more dominant faction. Canadian destroyer ftw
And chrisitian seems to be going into a heel direction lately. I really dont care cause this guy was practically handed the belt. hes been champ for months and on TNA a bit longer, yet Ive only seen him fight twice, and it wasnt that impressive. So Im placing my money on joe to win the fatal fourway and get the belt from jarret.

How ya doing, buddy?
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 05:41 PM #5 of 3609
there hasnt been any tna topics, as everything seems to be focused on wwe.
I also dont like skimming through 20 pages just to see if a topic has been covered.
If there were individual topics, more can be discussed, but keeping everything in one thread limits discussion cause people are trying to keep up with the events rather than small details which would still be informative. Should there be topics, they wouldnt make a huge difference, but it would be more convenient.

Though its just a suggestion.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 12:40 AM #6 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
Even though it missed, that was the best move I've seen a wrestler do in years. (Talking about Johnny Nitro's corkscrew moonsault).
yeah, that was total flash, even I knew flair was going to dodge it when Nitro slowly stepped to the top rope. It proves he does have some good agility, but a few weeks ago, he botched a simple running backflip (I dont know what its called, but think of executing a shooting star press) and carlito had to sell it.

Anyway, on the recent ecw, I was looking forward to see rvd face sabu, and holy hell, that match just torn apart by botches and fuck ups, I was really surprised that match could get that bad.

Also, Im really getting sick of DX, and the same people on raw. I wish the brands would merge already or have sort of war/invasion.

How ya doing, buddy?
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 02:42 AM #7 of 3609
Actually, I thik the best match was Sylvester terkay (sp?). I dont know why Batista had to squash sylvan, it seemed like the wwe was hyping a return for this guy. Taker vs khali was alright, and the kennedy tatanka match was long and slow. This turkay dude really shows promise, and as a side note, I really like his entrance theme.
Also, check out nodq.com or wikipedia for info on Chris Masters. The guy really reduced in size and it seems like he wont be comming back as the Masterpiece.

FELIPE NO
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:28 PM #8 of 3609
Seems The Boogeyman got released, check the link below
http://www.wrestling4life.com/

Not that he was a good wrestler, but he had a great gimmick.
Its pretty insane to go from squashing booker t at wrestlemania to being released the same year =/

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 12:12 AM #9 of 3609
^actually, theyre saying its not vince, and to be honest, I dont know who he is =/. I was out of the loop about 3-4 years ago when my interest in wrestling cameback afterwards.
Anyway, to kill low ratings, theyre making a huge hype about this.

I have to wonder though, is TNA a threat to wwe? From what Ive read on both sides of the spectrum, its been yes and no. Right now from what I see, TNA is taking a nose dive to puke quality. Its been a wwe imitation, I started watching cause a bunch of people told me it was more wrestling oriented. All its becoming is predictable matches, one sided beatdowns and plots that go nowhere. Theres hardly any decent matches in there now.
And why the hell is joe facing jarrett? Its retarded and it doesnt matter.

Most amazing jew boots
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 01:18 AM #10 of 3609
Originally Posted by Tommyspud
Some person earlier asked why Joe is facing Jarrett... This is for 3 main reasons.
1. Fans
The fans hate Jeff Jarrett, and they do not want to see him holding the belt for a long time, unfortuantly all the match does is provide temporary satisfaction, seeing Jarrett get his ass beat.
2. Cash
Would people pay to see Jarrett get his butt whipped? Like it or not, they would...
3. Possible Storylines
Joe vs Jarrett for the Title? Just a possibility for a match later.

Also, for another fact, the US Title is also the WCW US Title!
Yeah, but this doesnt make sense to me. If jarrett is hated, not his character, but the himself as vice prez, wouldnt it make more sense to not want to see jarrett, instead, rather see a good match?
Also, the belt isnt even on the line, all we can expect is a beatdown from joe and the crowd, which are prolly a bunch of plants.
As for money, the outcome is not only predictable, but already known. Jarretts still gonna be champ, hes still gonna face sting, and the crowds still gonna hate him. Like I said, its pointless really, other than making joe into a huge face or an icon for TNA.

and mortis, thanks for the info

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 09:58 PM #11 of 3609
holy fucking shit, Angle is in TNA

Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 10:27 PM #12 of 3609
@ TCK
No, I think this is big, and it might get ugly and fun. Im now curious as to why angle left wwe in the first place.
Angle was probably one of the few guys in wwe thats heavyweight champion material and had the ability of plausibility to beat anyone. This is like a big "Fuck you" to wwe, just as jeff hardy gave a similar "fuck you" to TNA.

second edit - my bad, I thought it was going for a two hours, but its only gonna be once in novermber

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Darsh; Sep 25, 2006 at 08:04 AM.
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:05 PM #13 of 3609
heres a thought, lets say blu-ray does pretty good in the market, cause those things hold at least 40 gigs (I think), will there ever be a possibility that wwe releases the entire raw episodes onto a blyray disc collection?
They did a wrestlemania box set containing like 20 dvds, so its actually plausible could release another huge collection,or at least in volumes.

Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2006, 10:31 PM #14 of 3609
Originally Posted by Manny Biggz
Wow! Cena is getting quite the amount of cheers right now...
Now this is whats bothering me, cause I dont believe cena got those cheers, instead, theyre blasted through the speaker system to drown the thick wave of boos.
If you saw the highlights from the ppvs cena and edge had fought, you wouldve seen the elimination chamber one. WWE showed the footage where edge cashed the money in the bank and beat cena, and the whole time the crowd was booing edge. This obviously was bullshit cause I saw the damn ppv and the crowd was cheering for edge and booing cena to hell.

Also, the past smackdown, I noticed when cena came out, you only heard the cheers of women. Usually women and kids cheer for cena, and guys boo, but the deep masculine boos were gone, which is became pretty fucking obvious that wwe is editing boos and playing recorded crowd cheers, not to mention they have 4 days to edit footage of smackdown.

This is all cenas movie's fault.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2006, 12:43 AM #15 of 3609
jesus christ, rhino is eminem now?
That whole 8 mile rip off was pretty low, but its really bothering me that the guy who does TNAs music just blatantly rips off other tunes instead of making something original, if there is a music guy. Im not expecting anything musically great from such a small promotion, but I couldve sworn TNA also ripped off linkin parks "crawling" for a ultimate x promo for the tag belts a few weeks ago.

FELIPE NO
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 10:25 PM #16 of 3609
Spoiler:
what the bloody hell just happened on raw?
I admit cryme time was hilarious, even the booker t segment was funny, but steve o and chris pontious? I thought they had TNA eating out of the palms of their hands, now they show up on wwe? Also, steve o laughing while getting beat up by umaga was a roflcopter.
Also, cena and that federline guy? prolly the low point of the show.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Jan 18, 2007, 08:56 PM #17 of 3609
Thats insane that they released Sylvester terkay, that guy seemed like he had more than enough potential for the wwe belt and as a monster heel.
Also, what the hell is Monty Browns new name? I heard it and it translated in my head as some gibberish that mimics his old name, and did he just win the match with a simple arm bar? Holy hell.

How ya doing, buddy?
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2007, 11:14 PM #18 of 3609
ha ha, so randy orton has child bearing hips does he? damn good promo though

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Feb 25, 2008, 01:13 AM #19 of 3609
Im throwng this out as a recommendation, but after watching Dragon gate wrestling (some jap promotion) Im extremely impressed, it was the ep with the ROH guys headlining with a 4 on 4 tag match. It was insane watching some of those guys no-selling some intense moves and wathing them flip and corkscrew all over the place

since I just recently watched this promotion, it sounds like Im rambling childishly, but wwe is very boring right now to the point where I just read results and I havent watched an ep of smakdown in months. Anyway, yeah, Dragon gate, highly recommended

Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 11:35 PM #20 of 3609
some thoughts

Spoiler:
wm 24 was pretty terrible
-botches everywhere, mainly the mitb, spots were missed, obvious miscommunication, very slow pace
-the jbl vs finlay did nothing interesting, but I kinda like jbl so its nice seeing him win
-the flair match started good then slowed down with some slowtime and botches, ending was sweet in a mature way
-batista vs umaga match was terrible, Umaga is really great wrestler and did most of the interesting stuff, batista just pulled a superman act at the end and messed up his finisher
-triple threat was awkward cause the crowd was null to all 3 guys, but I was hoping to see orton win cause I dont care for the other 2. It was a good paced match, but the crowd kinda killed it.
-main event, bah I was hopibng edge would win but it was obvious who would win, Im kinda surpried this one headlined
-floyd mayweather match, I didnt care for this, but thats just me, all me and my friends did were just make racist comments at the tv screen during the match cause were stupid assholes and the match was stupid
-divas match = cigarette break, but I dont smoke so I just sat outside

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Darsh; Mar 30, 2008 at 11:40 PM.
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2008, 01:37 AM #21 of 3609
wow, so how many minutes of wrestling appeared on this RAW ep? It was a huge waste of time and it makes you appreciate that ECW is on the next day, that is if they give matt sydal a push.

Anyway, for interesting fueds, Id prefer to see the guys who have been given the same push in the same direction with the same tactics and formula and let the crowd decide how it plays it out, preferably a ppv or ECW crowd. You know, just to make things less predictable

-Edge vs orton
-mark henry vs snitsky
-cena vs batista
-JBL vs Big daddy V
-paul burchill(sp?) vs shelton benjamin

Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2008, 02:17 AM #22 of 3609
^ yeah, this cant be the same guy that put on a 4 out of 5 star match with james storm like 7 months ago. btw, I remember watching Impact where they headlined the show with a no disqualification match. Anyone know which ep (by date) that was? I really want to hunt it down.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2009, 03:29 AM #23 of 3609
This is a Test

Is he alive or dead?

Also, are they trying to unify the tag team belts? I havent been keeping up with smackdown, or the lousy tag team division. And oh god, TNA is just getting worse progressivly.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread