Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Persona 3

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2007, 11:08 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2007, 11:08 AM #1 of 2
Persona 3

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
A teenager who was orphaned as a young boy returns to the city of his childhood. Shortly after transferring to Gekkoukan High School, he is attacked by Shadows — creatures that feed on the minds of their victims. The assault awakens his Persona, Orpheus, his only chance at defeating these creatures of the night. He soon discovers that he shares this special ability with other students at his new school. From them he learns of the "Dark Hour," a hidden time that exists between one day and the next, swarming with Shadows. He joins the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES), and with his new friends, confronts the threat of the Shadows.
After signing a contract in which he "accepts his fate of his own free will," the Main Character battles with the other members of SEES against the Greater Shadows, incarnations with traits and appearances similar to those of the first twelve Major Arcana of the Tarot.
For these who probably unaware, I woulde like to inform you that Persona 3 does have official manga version, authored by Shuji Sogabe. So far 1 volume has been released, and it is published monthly in Dengeki Maoh.

The art is promising, and quite detailed (save for few instances, there are some detail that still look like rough draft), also it's nice to know that the protagonist has been given name (Arisato Minato, sounds like pun, because these doubles -to) and his character is quite calm, hardly talkative, as expected being originally silent protagonist 8D.

Perhaps it's still too early to discuss this manga? Anyway, if you enjoy Persona 3, you probably would enjoy this as well.

Sources:
Gekkoukan High (raw, scanlation, etc)
Starry Heaven
Gekkoukan High Scans

Jam it back in, in the dark.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
sgwc
Hakuoro wannabe

Member 2046

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2007, 09:13 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 10:13 AM #2 of 2
What?? Really??? I really like the game though I played it once.

Arisato Minato, huh? No wonder the name's being use as the protagonists in one of the faq at Gamefaqs.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Persona 3