Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

All alone!

Miki4
Carob Nut

Member 2704

Level 5.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 04:56 AM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 11:56 AM #1 of 4
All alone!

Well, now I'm all alone. Both of my parents have died. Mom just last summer, & Dad over 10 years now. I have no brothers or sisters. Only very short family & very dear friends who help me through the hard times.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SenorKaffee
Cry mich ein river

Member 422

Level 12.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 05:22 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 11:22 PM #2 of 4
I started writing an answer three or four times now, but I´m not really sure what reaction, what kind of discussion you expect.

I´m not sure if the sympathy of a stranger on the internet can help you cope with your loss. If yes, then it is good to talk about it.

I´m a little curious - you said that your mother died last year. Did something special happen that made you feel like opening a topic about your situation right now? Some special date perhaps?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Everything´s getting better.
Nothing´s getting good.
Miki4
Carob Nut

Member 2704

Level 5.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 11:24 PM Local time: Jul 9, 2006, 06:24 AM #3 of 4
Originally Posted by SenorKaffee
I´m a little curious - you said that your mother died last year. Did something special happen that made you feel like opening a topic about your situation right now? Some special date perhaps?
No, just that now when I feel a lot stronger, I wanted to see if others, over here, can help too.

How ya doing, buddy?
Miki4
Carob Nut

Member 2704

Level 5.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2006, 01:46 AM Local time: Jul 29, 2006, 08:46 AM #4 of 4
Also, is it o.k if I'm not sharing this with my pen-pals friends across the border?!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > All alone!