Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I'm having a problem with my laptop

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 03:00 PM Local time: Jul 4, 2006, 02:00 PM #1 of 4
I'm having a problem with my laptop

Okay, my laptop works fine and everything when it's plugged in, but whenever it's not it just stops working. It just completely turns off if I unplug it while it's on, and it won't turn on at all if I try to to turn it on while it's unplugged.

I'm thinking this has something to do with the battery, but it seems to be working okay. The computer says that it's fully charged, and it looks perfectly fine. It's brand new,as it came with the laptop, which is only about three or four months old.

So can anyone help me out with this?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sir VG
Banned

Member 49

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 03:13 PM Local time: Jul 4, 2006, 02:13 PM #2 of 4
I'm likely to bet that there battery itself is fine, but the problem lies in the computer connection that charges and absorbs battery power. It happens to laptops occassionally. If it's under warranty (I assume it is, given the age), send it to your manufacturer, as there's nothing you can really do.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 05:07 PM Local time: Jul 4, 2006, 04:07 PM #3 of 4
Well, I have an extended warranty with the store (Best Buy), so I should be able to take it there first, right? I'd rather do that first instead of shipping it to HP, since I would be without it longer if I did that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sir VG
Banned

Member 49

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2006, 01:44 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2006, 12:44 PM #4 of 4
Yeah, you should be able to without a problem. Harass the geek squad while you're there too.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > I'm having a problem with my laptop