Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Higher Plain Music - Guess The Song Fun Competiton

Sitorimon
Happy Minow

Member 185

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2009, 06:34 PM Local time: Aug 27, 2009, 12:34 AM #1 of 2
Talking Higher Plain Music - Guess The Song Fun Competiton

Hi All,

My names Simon and I run Higher Plain Games that deals about 70% vgm and 30% artists I like elsewhere.

I've just started a trial fun competition today called "Guess the song". The clues in the title, 10 second samples of 40 vgm songs and 3 points available for guessing the track, artist and soundtrack it came from.

It's a pure experiment and if it works well and is fun to do, they'll be a bumper edition released in December.

Higher Plain Music - Guess the Song

I hope you enjoy and good luck!

Thanks,
Simon

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Aug 26, 2009, 07:35 PM #2 of 2
Having all the ten-second clips linked together in one streaming mp3 is confusing. If I want to guess at a particular sample, I pretty much have to count the number of clips so I can specify which one my guess is for.

Can't you break it up some?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Higher Plain Music - Guess The Song Fun Competiton