Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How do I save Macromedia files?

Jhon
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 5070

Level 3.20

Apr 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 07:12 AM Local time: May 12, 2006, 08:12 PM #1 of 6
How do I save Macromedia files?

How do I save Macromedia files like the ones in www.youtube.com? Tnx in advance

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sausageboots
Objection!

Member 3683

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 12:44 PM Local time: May 16, 2006, 06:44 PM #2 of 6
There are two ways I can think of, the easiest is to go to where your temporary internet files are (mine were in C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files) and look for .swf files, if you've just been to the site it should be there.
Copy and paste the file somewhere else (like the desktop) then run the file either with internet explorer or flash player.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
GrimReaper
Bringer of Death

Member 880

Level 21.03

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 12:58 PM #3 of 6
The ones on youtube are .flv files so you'll have to look for files with that extension. You might need a flash video player to view the files, though. I think VLC plays .flv files.

If you're using firefox you can try this method to save them. It's what I use and it works great.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lif...ey-script.html

How ya doing, buddy?
Death To You!!!

Last edited by GrimReaper; May 16, 2006 at 01:00 PM.
Radical
With a Twist of Lemon

Member 709

Level 13.94

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 08:41 PM #4 of 6
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I've got a similar question. I've got a CD that has some music videos on it as a "bonus" feature. When you put the CD into a CD_ROM drive, a flash player opens, and you can choose which video you want to watch via a menu. I want to know how I can extract one of these movies from this flash player. I don't know the extension of the file that these movies are on, and I'm pretty sure it's not an SWF file. Thanks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jhon
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 5070

Level 3.20

Apr 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 06:09 AM Local time: May 17, 2006, 07:09 PM #5 of 6
Thank you all for your help. Actually, I;m planning to burn some of those videos from youtube.com in CD... isit possible?

Most amazing jew boots
Gynoug
2D forever!

Member 4651

Level 3.93

Apr 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 02:11 AM Local time: May 20, 2006, 04:11 AM #6 of 6
Is possible download the videos found on Youtube site (and others) using softwares like FLVDownload. After download all the file, you can play them with any FLV player, like this.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Data / deviantART

“It’s the games themselves-not the graphics, not the music, not the pure processing power-that make the fun.”

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > How do I save Macromedia files?