Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Europe is a Christian Cloob!

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Dec 8, 2009, 02:43 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2009, 08:43 PM #26 of 39
*Poland uses North Korean slave labor*
Elaborate!

How ya doing, buddy?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2009, 02:53 PM #27 of 39
I am not sure that "nobody's totally innocent, so who gives a shit about anything" is a sound basis for international relations

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 03:10 PM 1 #28 of 39
We should have never stopped the crusades. Those were awesome.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2009, 03:26 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2009, 09:26 PM #29 of 39
Now compare that to the fact that back in London around areas like Tooting, it is undeniable that teenage and young adult Muslims are quite a large factor in the local public nuisance factor and crime rate.
And in Brixton all teh crime is perpetrated by blacks, in Pekham it's al white kids stabbing each other and there's probably a part of London where a bunch of Indian hindus are tearing it up. You're either very naive or being willfully ignorant.

Sure, Europeans might be a bit anti-muslim at times but as has already been suggested, we also have a long and glorious history of hating jews, we can't stand each other and we're none too fond of the US. Shit, we were murdering muslims and jews for fun and profit centuries before anyone even discovered America, you guys have a long way to go before you're really good at irrational hatred of other races.

Also, fuck Turkey, it's a shit hole. EU membership for them would benefit only Turkey, they'd be a net receiver of funds (much like Scotland and Wales who are welcome to fuck off and be their own countries any time they want. See ho wlong their economies last without all the handouts from South East England, cunts).

I was speaking idiomatically.
Maris
pussy violat0r

Member 25507

Level 19.75

Oct 2007

Old Dec 8, 2009, 04:37 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2009, 11:37 PM 16 #30 of 39
I want to add some value to this thread with the folowing picture :

in conclusion, I have the feeling the two politicans on this picture are politicans which are extrmly ugly, don`t you agree with me!

for instence, here in Russia (CCCP) there are more beautyfull politicans:

this is Дмитрий Дмитриевич Шостакович​ he is the mayor of my town, i regularley beat him in vodka contest

this man with glass is Михаи́л Никола́евич Тухаче́вскийhe is the minister of refrigerator issues and is curently in prison for sexual theft

finaly this is Игорь Фёдорович Стравинский, he`s an idiot but minister of charcoal, last year there was lack of heat because of his failures, so people vote him off hehe

what about your ministers, i`d be interesting :-)

How ya doing, buddy?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2009, 05:40 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2009, 11:40 PM #31 of 39
Our last mayor was called Merlin and the last chairman of the town council used to be a glamour model. Being a mayor here basically counts for jack-shit though, there's no power that comes with the job.

FELIPE NO
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2009, 06:34 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2009, 05:34 PM 3 #32 of 39
Our last mayor was called Merlin and the last chairman of the town council used to be a glamour model. Being a mayor here basically counts for jack-shit though, there's no power that comes with the job.
Except for the power to make things...

...GROW.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Old Dec 8, 2009, 06:43 PM #33 of 39
Ahahahaha Deni ='D

YouTube Video

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Europe is a Christian Cloob!