Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition
Closed Thread

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2017, 06:44 PM 3 #1 of 20
Doom - 5 points: It turned out to be better than I was expecting, and I was pleased with the set pieces.

Civilization VI - 5 points: Needs more seasoning. Hopefully by the time all the inevitable expansions and mods are out it'll be flawless like Civ5 became.

The Witness - 10 points: This game. I was having a lot of fun with the puzzles and the beautiful world, but I hit a wall once colors and shapes got involved and ended up watching the rest in a playthrough. I would have loved to have been smart enough to finish the game but I just couldn't figure it out.

Stardew Valley - 10 points: I never got into Harvest Moon but I enjoyed SV quite a bit. The grind was entertaining for a while, then going to the desert added another layer to that, but it also diverted my attention from the farm too much and I couldn't find a pleasing enough balance. I haven't played since v1.1 was released, but I am glad that it got a big update; if I didn't just get a 3DS I might have the time to replay it. I'll get back to it eventually someday.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 points: Hey look, a single-player game I finished! I disappointed myself by beating the game before finding all the secrets, but I loved the puzzles and platforming. Combat could've been better; I would've appreciated more hand-to-hand battling instead of all the shooting, saving the weaponry for bigger animals, but I guess I should know better than to expect less shooting in a AAA action-adventure game.

Overwatch - 25 points: I don't have quite the time investment as some on GFF but I'm quite sure I'll come back to this frequently throughout the future. I spent the first month dealing with the leaver penalty, not realizing that it wasn't a good game to drop in and out of, which spoiled my excitement quite a bit. I'll get back to spamming Junkrat 'nades and failing at Mercy soon.

Pokemon Moon - 25 points: This is my first Pokemon excursion since Ruby. So far, I have no complaints beyond the disappearance of move effectiveness notifiers when switching Pokemon in battles. I'm looking forward to focusing on fleshing out the Pokedex and trying my hand at breeding.

It's been a long time since I've played this many new games.

Most amazing jew boots

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition