Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition
Closed Thread

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2017, 04:48 PM 2 #1 of 20
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (PS4) - 40 Points - OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN 200+ VOCALOID SONGS IN ONE GAME AND IN HD OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER THANK YOU SEGA

Bunny Must Die: Chelsea and the 7 Devils (PS4) - 15 Points - BUNNY IN HD HOLY SHIT YEAH BUNNY IS THE BEST

Doom 2016 (PS4) - 10 Points - Quite literally how retro remakes should be handled. They took the old Doom formula, sped it up, and made it much more intense, all without taking away what made Doom what it is. Definitely lived up to the hype.

Hyper Light Drifter (Steam/PS4) - 10 Points - What a hell of a game, and a really amazing love letter to the older Zelda/Metroid style of game exploration. Also the only game on earth where a Disasterpeace soundtrack isn't a minus because it somehow fits the game. Chain Dashing is mucho fun.

Overwatch - 10 Points - A game where people are more concerned with one of the character's sexuality than the game's actual objectives. 10/10 would push the payload by myself again.

Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4) - 10 Points - I never got to play the original on the Vita, so this was an amazing way to finally get to experience it (and prepare for the sequel). Really engaging and entertaining game once you get the hang of its mechanics.

Sakura Dungeon (Steam) - 5 Points - lmao SuperSonic

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition