Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Account Missing: Where Did it Go?

KaneSlayer
Strawberry Mitsuda Fanboy

Member 17287

Level 2.38

Dec 2006

Old Dec 26, 2006, 12:02 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2006, 01:02 PM #1 of 4
Exclamation Account Missing: Where Did it Go?

Hi guys,

I was just wondering..what happened to my old account? Its of the exact same name, and I even got a birthday greeting from GFF itself a few days ago ^^; I tried logging in but my nick was non-existent..is it still possible to recover my previous account, for old time's sake? Hehe. I also apologise if there's something I'm oblivious to. Sorry! ToT;

Jam it back in, in the dark.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2006, 12:15 AM Local time: Dec 25, 2006, 09:15 PM #2 of 4
Your account was most likely lost in the crash, earlier this year. In fact, if your account was created before this prior March, it was definitely lost in that crash.

Welcome back to the boards, regardless.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
KaneSlayer
Strawberry Mitsuda Fanboy

Member 17287

Level 2.38

Dec 2006

Old Dec 26, 2006, 12:28 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2006, 01:28 PM #3 of 4
Oh, it was registered back in 2002..>.<; Ah, oh well. Thanks for the re-welcome, lol.. (if such a word exists..heh.). Thanks for the info Capo! Its time to go a-explorin' in GFF once again. Have a good day yo!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Dec 26, 2006, 12:48 AM Local time: Dec 25, 2006, 10:48 PM #4 of 4
You could still log onto your account through the archive board. It won't do you any good though, unless you like reading through old stuff. Posting is turned off.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > Account Missing: Where Did it Go?