Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fine, then you can suck my Bawls

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:41 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 04:41 PM #26 of 48
I drank 180's alot of the time, then I moved onto another one called KroniK. Its pretty good, has a sort of fresca taste but not a horrible after taste either.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:15 PM #27 of 48
I had a small addiction to amp for awhile, but Ive tried to stay away from alot of caffeine (sp? fuck it). Its amazing the head aches you get from quitting caffeine.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 08:59 AM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 06:59 AM #28 of 48
Anyone ever tried "Go Girl"? I was at the store with my roommate a few weeks ago when he was looking to buy some stuff to keep him awake, and on a whim we both picked up a can of Go Girl. The tall slim can adorned in all shades of pink and red wasn't really too masculine, but it was late and we figured "what the heck" so we got it. Verdict: Taste is so-so, but I don't think it helped me stay up at all.

I want to try Bawls sometime just because it's so "popular", but I've never seen it sold anywhere.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
CelticWhisper
We've met before, haven't we?

Member 805

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 10:36 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 09:36 PM #29 of 48
Bawls is a bitch to find, even here in the Chicago suburbs. I've heard rumours of some convenience stores stocking it. This has proven true for the 7-11 on the Illinois Tech campus, but I've seen it nowhere else.

CompUSA sells it by the case, of course I don't always want to drive 30 minutes to get it. For LAN parties and such I'll go and get a few cases at once to maximixe trip efficiency, but the easiest places (internet cafes) I had to find it are either closed or not selling it anymore.

It doesn't give me that much of a kick, but it tastes good and goes down easy, so what the hell.

I was speaking idiomatically.
skankcore
Encroached Encephalitic

Member 2158

Level 2.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:14 AM #30 of 48
Originally Posted by Lee-chan
Has anyone had that "Vault" drink from Coke? Worst. Shit. Evar.
Vault is Surge repackaged and re-sold as an energy 'soda'. It has no energy drink-like ingrediants whatsoever besides caffiene. I know this because I work at a convenience store now. And because I foolishly thought Surge was kinda ok when I was in middle school and it first came out. Coca-Cola should be shot for these atrocities.

I too subscribe to the theory that energy drinks are psycosomatic since caffiene and energy drinks on the whole do not seem to affect me.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 02:03 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 01:03 PM #31 of 48
I like Bawls (these jokes will never get old), because it's the closest I've ever seen an American drink get to the taste of Ramune.

That said, it really doesn't do anything for me energy-wise.

FELIPE NO

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 07:55 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 04:55 PM #32 of 48
Never had Bawls, but Monster is pretty good tasting for an energy drink and it will keep me up for hours.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Dalkaen
hi i want to creat a 21 songs

Member 829

Level 16.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 07:59 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 07:59 PM #33 of 48
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Monser. I try not to drink it too often, because well, your heart will explode. But I honestly do like the taste (especially when it's ice cold) and it certainly helps me stay awake on those crazy weekends with friends.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 04:37 PM #34 of 48
I hate to bump a dead thread, but does anybody know the levels of caffeine in Monster compared to say Red Bull or Bawls? I haven't been able to find any info online.

Second question, do you find that one particular energy drink keeps you awake longer than the others? I had a Monster Khaos the other day and it really didn't help much - but maybe that's just the mono kicking in...

IdleChill
The IceGator

Member 60

Level 20.52

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 05:55 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 05:55 PM #35 of 48

unf.

I've got about 5 bawls in my closet right now. They're o.k. Redline is some powerful shit, though, it tastes like robotussin.

How ya doing, buddy?
Watashi_Baka_Da
Banned

Member 5204

Level 6.34

Apr 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 11:09 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2006, 10:09 PM #36 of 48
I guess I would go with Rockstar. You get more for the same price as Red Bull and I think it gives you more energy.

Mountain Dew MDX is the worst though. My boyfriend drank them before work when he had to be there in the morning. He said it only worked for an hour and then he would crash.

Most amazing jew boots
Arienas
Halsey <3

Member 1626

Level 6.48

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 12:52 AM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 11:52 PM #37 of 48
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
I think Bawls is terrible. I also think that all energy drinks are terrible.
Quoted for the truth.

All I need is a 12 pack of Jones soda and I'm pretty well happy and alert.

Sanguis Deus
OSX Comin bak Leik wat.

Member 4245

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 01:50 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 12:50 PM #38 of 48
OK you'll need a case of Bawls to come down off of this one.. but buy 10 packages of bawls caffine mints, Some tux mints, Crush them up in a fine powder.. now here is the tricky part.. add some oil based liquid pour the powder in .. and yes you guessed it.. MAINLINE it... now I know what your thinking.. uhhh needles are for drug addicts slash where am I really going to find a syringe.. I have the answer for you. Go on a hobo killing rampage!! By the 40th one you'll have found a dozen needles and at least one pair of shoes you might want to wear. Plus you'll be doing your town slash city a favor by cleaning up the inhuman leeches of our society.. I also heard that they spread the AIDS. on a complete random note. I do not condone anything I have to say..

Siggy boogie doog
CelticWhisper

Member 805

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 04:34 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 03:34 PM #39 of 48
Originally Posted by Sanguis Deus
OK you'll need a case of Bawls to come down off of this one.. but buy 10 packages of bawls caffine mints, Some tux mints, Crush them up in a fine powder.. now here is the tricky part.. add some oil based liquid pour the powder in .. and yes you guessed it.. MAINLINE it... now I know what your thinking.. uhhh needles are for drug addicts slash where am I really going to find a syringe.. I have the answer for you. Go on a hobo killing rampage!! By the 40th one you'll have found a dozen needles and at least one pair of shoes you might want to wear. Plus you'll be doing your town slash city a favor by cleaning up the inhuman leeches of our society.. I also heard that they spread the AIDS. on a complete random note. I do not condone anything I have to say..
...Wow.

If it's all the same to you guys...I'm going to just stick to the corner 7-11.

Anyone tried "Rip it?" Supposedly it blows the other drinks out of the water. I just hope it doesn't have that signature chalk/chemical taste that so many others do.

FELIPE NO
Sanguis Deus
OSX Comin bak Leik wat.

Member 4245

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 05:43 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 04:43 PM #40 of 48
What??? I like my energy drinks.
And Rip It is in the mini cans correct?

Most amazing jew boots
Siggy boogie doog
CelticWhisper

Member 805

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 08:53 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 07:53 PM #41 of 48
I think so. It's in the SoBe/Amp size cans, if memory serves correctly.

Just the other day at my first job, I saw someone with the most ungodly huge can of Monster on their desk. And she looked about 27-30, too. Secretary/help center, cubicle baby, 9-to-5er.

What the fuck do they have their people doing in that office that necessitates a secretary getting that kind of stimulant intake?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 09:11 PM #42 of 48
I've still yet to try most of the energy drinks out there today. But I have tried RedBull, AMP, Sobe Adrenaline Rush, and some other brand that simply calls their drink ENERGY.

Amp sucks. It tastes bad and a member of the Mountain Dew family of products.

Adrenaline Rush is actually pretty good, for my tastes anyway. I've actually drank alot more of these than any of the other energy drinks I've tried.

RedBull is so-so. At least it's better than AMP.

Sanguis Deus
OSX Comin bak Leik wat.

Member 4245

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 08:44 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 07:44 AM #43 of 48
The budwiser energy beer isn't that bad... Megatokyo should make one called B33R

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Siggy boogie doog
Calculusaurus
hello

Member 783

Level 7.21

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 01:33 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 03:33 PM #44 of 48
Originally Posted by CelticWhisper
Bawls is a bitch to find, even here in the Chicago suburbs. I've heard rumours of some convenience stores stocking it. This has proven true for the 7-11 on the Illinois Tech campus, but I've seen it nowhere else.

CompUSA sells it by the case, of course I don't always want to drive 30 minutes to get it. For LAN parties and such I'll go and get a few cases at once to maximixe trip efficiency, but the easiest places (internet cafes) I had to find it are either closed or not selling it anymore.

It doesn't give me that much of a kick, but it tastes good and goes down easy, so what the hell.
I thought that all 7-11s across the US stocked Bawls, making it fairly accessable. Since I go to a college in the middle of nowhere, I had to order my case off thinkgeek.com.

Bawls is good. Really good. I've tried other guarana drinks and have come to the conclusion that the fruit is just damn tasty. To me, Bawls is what soda should taste like. Coke and like products are just too... syrupy.

I had to drink some energy drinks at school because of the all-nighters and whatnot. I enjoyed Bawls the most, but Red Bull has its own charm--the unique taste grows on you. Unfortunately, though, the dorm vending machines forced one option on me in dire situations: Vault. Vault is gross. It's just sugar (like most other sodas, I guess).

Despite its good taste, I stay away from Bawls when I don't need the energy. It's no fun having to rely on a chemical for normal functions.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 02:06 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 12:06 AM #45 of 48
Believe it or not, I've found Bawls at Albertsons here...here being oregon

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 03:59 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 01:59 AM #46 of 48
I'm so weaksauce. I drink packaged green tea and it keeps me up for hours.

I fucking hate finals.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 11:19 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 09:19 AM #47 of 48
I used some Jolt Gum a few weeks ago when I had to stay up all night to do a lab report that was due by 5:00 PM the next day. The stuff worked pretty well (each piece is supposed to be equivalent to half a cup of coffee) and half of a pack lasted me through the night, just had to chew one piece an hour. It's a good alternative for me since I tend to chug drinks and the gum tasted just like normal gum.

FELIPE NO
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 01:32 PM Local time: May 25, 2006, 12:32 PM #48 of 48
Albertsons now has their own generic energy drink that tastes, smells and works just like Red Bull (and many think it's made for Albertsons by RB) -- but it's like, .99 a can. I don't remember the name, but it has a cheetah on it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Fine, then you can suck my Bawls