Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Anyband ft. Flowman - "Talk, Play, Love" Remix

Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hope™

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2008, 11:33 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2008, 11:33 PM #1 of 6
Anyband ft. Flowman - "Talk, Play, Love" Remix

Yeah -- I went there.

Before recording this track, I failed to realize that Anyband was created by Samsung to sell their Anycall brand of cellphones and that in context, my verses have NOTHING to do with the original record.

With that said....

I think I did a pretty damn good job.

MySpace.com - FLOWMAN - TEXARKANA, Texas - Rap / Hip Hop / Progressive - www.myspace.com/blackmanx -- Third track on the page.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2008, 10:49 PM Local time: Jul 15, 2008, 08:49 PM #2 of 6
What's this about the Anycall deal?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hope™

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2008, 12:39 AM Local time: Jul 16, 2008, 12:39 AM #3 of 6
Anyband - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My girlfriend is Korean and she listens to K-Pop and an assortment of music I would never actually listen to, but she let me hear some stuff one day and I thought I'd take the liberty of actually remixing some of these joints as an effort to show that I could do hip-hop over any genre and not just what I deem to be 'ringtone' music. Of course, over in Korea, this is the very definition of it.

I just find it to be ironic.

In any case - what'd you think of the track?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2008, 01:14 AM #4 of 6
I really like your 3 latest songs since there are more my style of music, really digging the So hot song!

I don't have a myspace account and really would like to download your remix, is it possible to upload there somewhere I could grab them?

and I would suggest to create only one thread with all your remix and edit the first post and bump it... you really don't need to create a new thread for every new song you remix :\

I like your style and really this is not really the type of music I listen so its a big compliment coming from me lol

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 09:10 AM Local time: Jul 18, 2008, 07:10 AM #5 of 6
I liked them enough that I'd consider buying a CD.

But you aren't making CDs, obviously.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hope™

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 01:42 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 01:42 AM #6 of 6
Oh, I am - just I'm not at the level where I can afford to get distribution on a mass scale like that. CDBaby is an option I'm going to use on my full-scale release, but a lot of this material is simply promotional material that I'll have up for free download on the release date.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Anyband ft. Flowman - "Talk, Play, Love" Remix