Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

At an inate level, I am scared of girls.
Closed Thread

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2010, 10:53 AM #76 of 93
IF WE DIVORCED BEFORE THE SEMESTER WAS OVER, THAT WOULD BE QUITE AWKWARD.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2010, 10:57 AM #77 of 93
WHAT IF YOU HAD KIDS AND THEN DIVORCED BUT STILL SAT NEXT TO THEM IN CLASS

Most amazing jew boots

#654: Braixen
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2010, 10:57 AM #78 of 93
WHAT IF I AM SO RETARDED I HAVE THE SAME CLASSES AS MY CHILDREN

BOY WOULD MY FACE BE RED

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
slessman
phone on a rock

Member 35117

Level 6.05

Jan 2010

Old Sep 4, 2010, 01:30 AM 1 #79 of 93
My cognitive behavioral therapy of kicking the crap out of you would teach you not to be a weirdo Internet narcissistic psychoanalyst.
Wow, you are not a nice person at all are you? Oh well, I don't expect much from people who hurl insults freely just because they are anonymously posting on the internet. Also, who is psychoanalyzing whom when you are calling me a narcissist? If anything I am a nice, helpful person and that apparently irritates you.

FELIPE NO
NewNick
Useless Prole

Member 36279

Level 3.93

Aug 2010

Old Sep 4, 2010, 04:50 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2010, 02:50 AM #80 of 93
Jesus, this thread is depressing. Apparently, the fact that I lost my virginity when I was 22 makes me a freak and a lost cause to ever finding a non-inhuman mate for which to settle down with. Seriously, I could go blow my brains out right now. I mean, I'm not saying this for attention, because I'm pretty sure the only response I'm going to get is a lulz-worthy "Remember to cut down the street and not across the road!!!1!one" or a coolly delivered "Make sure to lay down a tarp so as to reduce the amount of cleanup."

I mean, I get it, half this thread is just flaming and trolling, because that's what you guys do to each other since you've all known each other for like a decade or more. But underlying the flaming there's a somewhat-serious discussion here about guys that are pussies and guys that get pussy. So because I've had only one relationship that lead to sexual intercourse and since it occurred beyond a supposed point of sexual maturity, I'm supposed to live with my life as a sub-human being? Seriously?

Is it this abnormal to want to pursue a relationship in a.) a way that is slower but ultimately more meaningful, and b.) that lasts multiple years as opposed to multiple weeks?

I felt accomplished moving into my 4th year with my girlfriend, before she became my ex. Was I wrong in feeling so?

disclaimer: I'm drunk.

edit: really drunk, because after i got the infraction, i was like "wtf, i'm not suicidal?". So apparently I was literally just saying that for attention.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
The fun has arrived! Wakka-wakka!
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2010, 07:57 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2010, 01:57 PM 1 #81 of 93
I fail to see how not waiting ages to shag someone in any way equates to aiming for a short term relationship. I had sex with my girlfriend the first night we met and we're still together after nearly seven years.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
slessman
phone on a rock

Member 35117

Level 6.05

Jan 2010

Old Sep 4, 2010, 08:56 PM 1 #82 of 93
Jesus, this thread is depressing. Apparently, the fact that I lost my virginity when I was 22 makes me a freak and a lost cause to ever finding a non-inhuman mate for which to settle down with. Seriously, I could go blow my brains out right now. I mean, I'm not saying this for attention, because I'm pretty sure the only response I'm going to get is a lulz-worthy "Remember to cut down the street and not across the road!!!1!one" or a coolly delivered "Make sure to lay down a tarp so as to reduce the amount of cleanup."

I mean, I get it, half this thread is just flaming and trolling, because that's what you guys do to each other since you've all known each other for like a decade or more. But underlying the flaming there's a somewhat-serious discussion here about guys that are pussies and guys that get pussy. So because I've had only one relationship that lead to sexual intercourse and since it occurred beyond a supposed point of sexual maturity, I'm supposed to live with my life as a sub-human being? Seriously?

Is it this abnormal to want to pursue a relationship in a.) a way that is slower but ultimately more meaningful, and b.) that lasts multiple years as opposed to multiple weeks?

I felt accomplished moving into my 4th year with my girlfriend, before she became my ex. Was I wrong in feeling so?

disclaimer: I'm drunk.

edit: really drunk, because after i got the infraction, i was like "wtf, i'm not suicidal?". So apparently I was literally just saying that for attention.
I definitely don't think that you are sub-human. I think that it is actually commendable that you were able to pursue a serious relationship and have an encounter with a woman that was meaningful. I don't think there's any reason to beat yourself up over anything or to think as though others are judging you because if they are then they are just being combative.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2010, 01:16 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2010, 11:16 PM #83 of 93
Stop being a faggot, Tails.

Tell us how you feel instead.

Deep down inside.

When Crash is piddling you.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2010, 07:57 AM 2 #84 of 93

Wow, you are not a nice person at all are you?

Also, who is psychoanalyzing whom when you are calling me a narcissist?

If anything I am a nice, helpful person and that apparently irritates you.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
NewNick
Useless Prole

Member 36279

Level 3.93

Aug 2010

Old Sep 5, 2010, 08:11 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2010, 06:11 AM #85 of 93
I fail to see how not waiting ages to shag someone in any way equates to aiming for a short term relationship. I had sex with my girlfriend the first night we met and we're still together after nearly seven years.
OK, true enough. It was unfair of me to assume that a relationship that results in almost immediate sexual conduct, also results in a short-lived romance. I didn't mean to insult your relationship in whatever state it is in. But I am a bit inexperienced, as I openly disclosed. That wasn't my intent.

I'm merely calling out the fact that it seems to be one side's argument that anyone that takes too much time in "securing" that intimacy, is indeed, a walking male vagina.

pre-destined edit: drunk again: Steel Reserve + Jack and Coke is the shit. (unarguable - willing to recieve whatever future incarcerations this post deserves.)

I was speaking idiomatically.
The fun has arrived! Wakka-wakka!
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2010, 11:34 AM 1 #86 of 93
I'm merely calling out the fact that it seems to be one side's argument that anyone that takes too much time in "securing" that intimacy, is indeed, a walking male vagina.
Wow, a vagina? Really? I guess it's important that nobody doubts your devotion and emotional maturity (despite your sexual inexperience), but it's not as important that you aren't bigoted against women. I mean, you have priorities here.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2010, 05:00 AM Local time: Sep 6, 2010, 11:00 AM 1 #87 of 93
To be fair, if you spend months skirting round the issue rather than just fucking the ho' then you are essentially a massive pussy.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > At an inate level, I am scared of girls.