Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Video Games Live

Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 02:02 AM Local time: May 28, 2006, 12:02 AM 2 #1 of 524
Video Games Live

Hey everyone!

A friend of mine just turned me on to this board which seems to have a lot of cool video game music threads to read!

Also wanted to let everyone know about my Video Games Live concert series which is currently touring around the world in 2006.

Our next show is in Philadelphia on June 3rd at the Merriam Theatre during the Wizard World comic book & pop culture convention (over 35,000+ attendees!). It will be the first time a video game concert has ever been performed in Philly.

I just finished putting together a new trailer which you can check out here:
Hi-Res: http://www.videogameslive.com/traile...anjose2006.wmv
Lo-Res: http://www.videogameslive.com/traile...anjose2006.mov

Hollywood Bowl Trailer:
http://videogameslive.com/video/vglpromo2.wmv
http://videogameslive.com/video/vglpromo2.mov

You can view all of our tour dates here:
http://www.videogameslive.com/index.php?s=dates

Were the first game concert to play Toronto, Montreal, Houston, Indianapolis and others! We've teamed up with all the cool comic book, anime and gaming conventions all around the world like Wizard World Chicago where over 65,000+ people will be in attendance.

We're also playing the Hollywood Bowl again this year on Sept. 21st. The Hollywood Bowl show is the biggest video game concert in the world. Check out our meet & greet from last year (including Hideo Kojima, Yuji Naka, Stan Lee, Nolan Bushnell, Marty O'Donnell, etc., etc...
http://videogameslive.com/index.php?s=losangeles

Here's the last meet & greet we did at San Jose during the Game Developers Conference:
http://videogameslive.com/index.php?s=sanjose

Unlike other concerts out there we do NOT charge extra for the meet & greets. ALL ticket holders can attend as well as our pre-show festival which includes things like a costume contest, interactive game demos, Guitar Hero competitions, etc.

In fact, our goal has always been to get as many people as possible to attend our events so we keep the ticket prices as low as possible. You could buy a ticket for $1 last year at our Hollywood Bowl show! We are more than half the price than most concerts out there.

Here's some more info on the event. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please let me know and I'll answer them the best I can.

Thanks!

Tommy Tallarico

=====================================

Video Games Live is an immersive concert event featuring music from the biggest video games of all time. Top orchestras and choirs across the country perform along with exclusive video footage and music arrangements, lasers, synchronized lighting, solo performers, electronic percussionists, live action and unique interactive segments to create an explosive one-of-a-kind entertainment experience.

Special events surround the show, including a pre-show festival and post-show events. Guests will enjoy interactive game demos, a costume contest, and the very popular meet-and-greet with top game composers and designers.

Currently featuree music and video from popular franchises such as:

Mario™, Zelda®, Halo®, Metal Gear Solid®, Warcraft®, Myst®, Final Fantasy®, Castlevania®, Kingdom Hearts, Medal of Honor™, Sonic™, Tron, God of War™, Tomb Raider®, Advent Rising, Headhunter, Beyond Good & Evil™, Splinter Cell®, Ghost Recon™, Rainbow Six®, EverQuest® II and a special retro Classic Arcade Medley featuring over 20+ games from Pong® to Donkey Kong® including such classics as Dragon's Lair, Tetris, Frogger, Gauntlet, Space Invaders & Outrun!

The Video Games Live debut performance took place on July 6th, 2005 at the Hollywood Bowl featuring the LA Philharmonic Orchestra. Over 11,000 audience members participated in the biggest video game concert in history.

How ya doing, buddy?
Tommy Tallarico

President, Tommy Tallarico Studios, Inc. (www.tallarico.com)
Founder/CEO, Video Games Live (www.videogameslive.com)
Founder/CEO, Game Audio Network Guild [G.A.N.G.] (www.audiogang.org)

Facebook Personal Page
Facebook Video Games Live Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal
YouTube Channel Video Games Live

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; May 28, 2006 at 02:11 AM.
The GreyFox
Good Chocobo

Member 196

Level 16.67

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 11:41 AM #2 of 524
This really is Tommy Tallarico, as I'm familiar with his writing style. Just incase anyone was actually skeptical he'd come here, of all places, and inform us about this. Anyway Tommy, this is great to hear about this whole Video Games Live thing and it's definitely a good idea. I'm sure alot of time and money went into all of this to make it happen, so best of luck to you and everyone involved. I think I've seen a topic once with some people bashing you at one point. I'm neither a hater or fan of yours, Tommy. I'm just a guy who will listen to you when you speak, check out your work, and respect what you've accomplished in the business.

Off-topic, I find it odd you'd come here to GamingForce. I'm registered at your messageboard, but I never post and just read what is posted from time to time. I don't think there is any point in hiding it as you could find it very easily, but over here we're doing all kinds of illegal things. One of which would interest you is the distribution of videogame soundtracks freely on this messageboard. Some of which I know are actually done by you, Tommy. However, most of the stuff by you I've seen are unofficial of what's called "gamerips". Meaning, a fan recorded the tunes themselves and distributes it as no soundtrack exists. Do you feel comfortable with the distribution of videogame soundtracks for free? Many of us purchase soundtracks we like, but we're not all rich and we can't always afford it. I'm sure you know how Japanese imports for example, like soundtracks, just how costly they are and sometimes it's not always worth it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Toma
Pu.Li.Ru.La

Member 987

Level 11.46

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 11:55 AM Local time: May 28, 2006, 09:55 AM #3 of 524
Wow, this is one of the most unexpected things that I have ever come across. I posted at your message board, too, quite a bit last year actually.

...*awkward pause*

Anyway, I came to the Seattle show last year, and fully intend to come again as it was a great experience. Will you be including new stuff from the past year?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Free.User
See You, Space Cowboy

Member 62

Level 32.80

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 01:07 PM Local time: May 28, 2006, 10:07 AM #4 of 524
I went to the show in Vancouver (I was the one who asked you about your work "with" Retro). Kudos for bringing it to Canada, Tommy. It was an amazing experience to hear all that music live. It's too bad we can't hear any SquareEnix music, so I guess you'll have to pester them to bring "Dear Friends" up here. So, please remove Final Fantasy from your featured music list as it is not performed at your Concerts. Do you have any plans of bringing VGL back to Vancouver? I would love to go again. I'm sure you would have had a bigger turn out if you had done some more advertising; I only heard about it online.

Also, if you really are Tommy Tallarico, answer me this: What was signifigant about the costume of the 1st place cosplay winner in Vancouver?

Most amazing jew boots

Mario Kart DS: 498293-921939____
Star Fox Command: 155-576-696-451____
Metroid Prime Hunters: 4854-1233-4943____
Final Fantasy III: 506891214495____
Xfire: freuser____
Steam: Free.User
____

Last edited by Free.User; May 28, 2006 at 01:10 PM.
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 03:17 PM #5 of 524
Ahem:

Earthworm Jim forever.

I was speaking idiomatically.
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 03:47 PM Local time: May 28, 2006, 12:47 PM #6 of 524
Hey, Tommy, I'm going to be attending the Hollywood Bowl concert, but I still need to buy tickets.

And by the way, Tommy has posted over at OC ReMix before to get people involed in his Earthworm Jim project, so I'm not too surprised to see him here.

Let me know if you need anything, Tommy.

If anyone cares, we had an old thread about VGL here:
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/ge...e-returns.html

EDIT: By the way, that really is Tommy. His e-mail address confirms it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Kaleb.G; May 28, 2006 at 03:58 PM.
Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 09:40 PM Local time: May 28, 2006, 07:40 PM #7 of 524
Originally Posted by The GreyFox
This really is Tommy Tallarico, as I'm familiar with his writing style. Just incase anyone was actually skeptical he'd come here, of all places, and inform us about this. Anyway Tommy, this is great to hear about this whole Video Games Live thing and it's definitely a good idea. I'm sure alot of time and money went into all of this to make it happen, so best of luck to you and everyone involved. I think I've seen a topic once with some people bashing you at one point. I'm neither a hater or fan of yours, Tommy. I'm just a guy who will listen to you when you speak, check out your work, and respect what you've accomplished in the business.

Off-topic, I find it odd you'd come here to GamingForce. I'm registered at your messageboard, but I never post and just read what is posted from time to time. I don't think there is any point in hiding it as you could find it very easily, but over here we're doing all kinds of illegal things. One of which would interest you is the distribution of videogame soundtracks freely on this messageboard. Some of which I know are actually done by you, Tommy. However, most of the stuff by you I've seen are unofficial of what's called "gamerips". Meaning, a fan recorded the tunes themselves and distributes it as no soundtrack exists. Do you feel comfortable with the distribution of videogame soundtracks for free? Many of us purchase soundtracks we like, but we're not all rich and we can't always afford it. I'm sure you know how Japanese imports for example, like soundtracks, just how costly they are and sometimes it's not always worth it.

Thanks for the comments.

As far as music ripping goes...
I'm just glad to see all of the love for video game music. I of course can't condone it when there are albums out there for sale and people steal those... but if there is music that is NOT available for sale then I feel it's okay for it to be distributed. A lot of the earlier video game music may never have soundtrack albums... but that doesn't mean people shouldn't still listen and enjoy it.

thanks,

Tommy

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Toma
Wow, this is one of the most unexpected things that I have ever come across. I posted at your message board, too, quite a bit last year actually.

...*awkward pause*

Anyway, I came to the Seattle show last year, and fully intend to come again as it was a great experience. Will you be including new stuff from the past year?

Thanks!

Glad ya liked the Seattle show!! Each show we do is a little bit different and whenever we return to a city we make the show as unique to the last one as possible.

For example... our show this year at the Hollywood Bowl will be about 50% different than last years show... we also take some of the standard classics and completely update the video. For example, this year at E3 we got a TON of new stuff from game franchises like Zelda, Warcraft, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, Medal of Honor, EverQuest II, Sonic, Mario & Halo! I'm trying to incorporate as much of it in the Philly show next week as possible.

Since Seattle we have completely redone our lights and fx which are now even better! We added towers on the sides and other special fx.

Hope to see you in Seattle again!

Tommy

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Free.User
I went to the show in Vancouver (I was the one who asked you about your work "with" Retro). Kudos for bringing it to Canada, Tommy. It was an amazing experience to hear all that music live. It's too bad we can't hear any SquareEnix music, so I guess you'll have to pester them to bring "Dear Friends" up here. So, please remove Final Fantasy from your featured music list as it is not performed at your Concerts. Do you have any plans of bringing VGL back to Vancouver? I would love to go again. I'm sure you would have had a bigger turn out if you had done some more advertising; I only heard about it online.

Also, if you really are Tommy Tallarico, answer me this: What was signifigant about the costume of the 1st place cosplay winner in Vancouver?

Actually, we absolutely have the rights and licenses to use Final Fantasy and we have over 10 different songs in our set. As I mentioned above... we try to keep each show a little different. Sorry ya missed out on Final Fantasy last time. I'll make sure to add it to our set list when we come back.

The Final Fantasy performance in San Jose a few months back got a huge standing ovation.

Our turn-out in Vancouver was great... Sometimes we have to "kill" a bunch of seating in the upper areas because our screens and lighting areas are so big and we want everyone to have a great view.

Tommy

Double Post:

Whoops... forgot to answer your question.

I called the dude who won the costume contest a "fan boy".

Pics here: http://videogameslive.com/index.php?s=costume

Tommy

Double Post:
Originally Posted by wvlfpvp
Ahem:

Earthworm Jim forever.

Word!

T.T.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
Hey, Tommy, I'm going to be attending the Hollywood Bowl concert, but I still need to buy tickets.

And by the way, Tommy has posted over at OC ReMix before to get people involed in his Earthworm Jim project, so I'm not too surprised to see him here.

Let me know if you need anything, Tommy.

If anyone cares, we had an old thread about VGL here:
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/ge...e-returns.html

EDIT: By the way, that really is Tommy. His e-mail address confirms it.

Yo! Thanks!

Can't wait for you to see the Bowl show!! It's always the one with the biggest production.

Yeah... I LOVE OC-REMIX!!! In fact I'm right about to announce a new Earthworm Jim album and I even have some re-mixes from people over at OC-REMIX!

Whoops... I guess I just announced it.

T.T.

FELIPE NO
Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; May 28, 2006 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Free.User
See You, Space Cowboy

Member 62

Level 32.80

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 10:11 PM Local time: May 28, 2006, 07:11 PM #8 of 524
Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico
Actually, we absolutely have the rights and licenses to use Final Fantasy and we have over 10 different songs in our set. As I mentioned above... we try to keep each show a little different. Sorry ya missed out on Final Fantasy last time. I'll make sure to add it to our set list when we come back.
That's weird.. I asked Victor and he said you didn't have any licenses becuase Square was busy with their own tour...

Whoops... forgot to answer your question.

I called the dude who won the costume contest a "fan boy".
Haha, awesome. I guess it's really you then.

It's also nice to see someone in the Video Game Music industry who actually makes an attempt to get active with it's respective community. Congrats Tommy, and thanks.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

____
Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 10:38 PM Local time: May 28, 2006, 08:38 PM #9 of 524
That's weird.. I asked Victor and he said you didn't have any licenses becuase Square was busy with their own tour...

It's also nice to see someone in the Video Game Music industry who actually makes an attempt to get active with it's respective community. Congrats Tommy, and thanks.

Meh! What the hell does that Victor Lucas know anyway!!

The only thing we didn't have permission for was to play some of the video from their games. At the time, they wanted the Dear Friends concert to be unique.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm a huge gamer and game music lover myself so I always try to make every attempt at getting involved with the community as much as possible.

Tommy

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal
Berto2K
Wark!

Member 1039

Level 2.38

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 02:56 AM Local time: May 29, 2006, 12:56 AM #10 of 524
Whatsup Tommy. Good seeing ya at E3 again. We'll be getting our interview with you up eventually. Our servers were so hammered suring E3, and we shot so much more video than anticipated that its all getting spread out and finally posted.

Get VGL back to San Jose ASAP!

Have you gotten much response from our videos from the SJ performance at all from others? I'm really happy with how it turned out besides a couple things.

Catch ya later.

Robert Miller
Media Director
Advanced Media, Inc.
http://www.advancedmn.com

Last edited by Berto2K; May 29, 2006 at 03:27 AM.
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 07:20 AM Local time: May 29, 2006, 07:20 PM #11 of 524
Would be impossible wish for me to watch you guys in concert. I will just pray and cheer you for the best.

Oh yeah, how do you take care the license right? it seems bit different in japan where there are lot of people publish doujin vgm without thinking about the copyright (with the label of fan-based).

You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Josh_1
Organization XIII

Member 1596

Level 17.46

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 11:24 AM #12 of 524
Tommy,

I know this has nothing to do with the VGL tour (and this may sound stupid), but... I have a thread here at Gamingforce forums. I have been arranging music ever since I was 13 years old, and about three years ago I started a Kingdom Hearts Piano Collection. As far as I know, I'm the only one on the net with such a project. I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind stopping at my thread, and taking a listen to what I've got (if you have the time ). I bet you are quite busy with other matters, but if you could just stop by and let me know what you think, that would be AWESOME!

The link to my thread is here:

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/co...ollection.html

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 11:31 AM Local time: May 29, 2006, 11:31 PM #13 of 524
I definitely recommend tommy to listen Josh's arrangement. He's skilled arranger.

You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

mrman1
Carob Nut

Member 1435

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 01:42 PM #14 of 524
Holy crap! Tallarico in the house.

A couple of DC Anime Club members are trying to arrange a Philadelphia road trip for your show next week. Who knows? It could become a Mid-Atlantic GFF Get Together, too.

We'll see how the pimping goes. And we'll see you in concert!

Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 01:20 AM Local time: May 29, 2006, 11:20 PM #15 of 524
Originally Posted by Berto2K
Whatsup Tommy. Good seeing ya at E3 again. We'll be getting our interview with you up eventually. Our servers were so hammered suring E3, and we shot so much more video than anticipated that its all getting spread out and finally posted.

Get VGL back to San Jose ASAP!

Have you gotten much response from our videos from the SJ performance at all from others? I'm really happy with how it turned out besides a couple things.

Catch ya later.

Yeah!! People really loved the videos from San Jose! We sent them out to our mailing list and have been getting TONS of e-mails and letters. I spoke to Ray earlier and he's sending down some people for our Philly show this Saturday too!

thanks!

Tommy

Double Post:
Originally Posted by eriol
Would be impossible wish for me to watch you guys in concert. I will just pray and cheer you for the best.

Oh yeah, how do you take care the license right? it seems bit different in japan where there are lot of people publish doujin vgm without thinking about the copyright (with the label of fan-based).
Yo!

Nothing is impossible!! Where do you live?

No one had ever tried to get all of the licenses and rights for all of these video games before. So when we played the Hollywood Bowl last year it was the first time that games like Metal Gear, Halo, Castlevania, God of War, Beyond Good & Evil, Medal of Honor, EverQuest II, Tron, Kingdom Hearts, Myst, Sonic, Warcraft, Tomb Raider, etc... had EVER been performed live.

It took us over 3 1/2 years to get all the rights for music, video, advertising, etc. It's great to see that all of the hard work we did has paved the way for other concerts.

Tommy

FELIPE NO
Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; May 30, 2006 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 02:13 AM Local time: May 30, 2006, 02:13 PM #16 of 524
Nothing is impossible!! Where do you live?
I'm living in Indonesia. I dont have visa or passport as well. Sorry to say, but I have slim chance to go abroad this year.

also, the existance of VGM lover like me in my country is close to void.

It took us over 3 1/2 years to get all the rights for music, video, advertising, etc. It's great to see that all of the hard work we did has paved the way for other concerts.
Hmm, do they demand the performer to pay license fee each time you perform their music? And also, do they give limit of performance with the license?

Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 02:52 AM Local time: May 30, 2006, 12:52 AM #17 of 524
Originally Posted by Josh_1
Tommy,

I know this has nothing to do with the VGL tour (and this may sound stupid), but... I have a thread here at Gamingforce forums. I have been arranging music ever since I was 13 years old, and about three years ago I started a Kingdom Hearts Piano Collection. As far as I know, I'm the only one on the net with such a project. I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind stopping at my thread, and taking a listen to what I've got (if you have the time ). I bet you are quite busy with other matters, but if you could just stop by and let me know what you think, that would be AWESOME!

The link to my thread is here:

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/co...ollection.html

Yo Josh!,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!! I think you're super talented and did a lot of great stuff there. I've been mentoring Martin Leung (aka The VideoGame Pianist/The Blindfolded Pianist). He's touring with us all this year with Video Games Live. We did an amazing 10 song piano arrangement of Final Fantasy together which he plays live at our shows.

You would probably have fun speaking with him. You can check out his website and reach him at www.videogamepianist.com

Good Luck! Keep me posted.

BTW... If anyone is interested in being my friend on MySpace, the address is:
www.myspace.com/tommytallarico

Video Games Live has one as well...
www.myspace.com/videogameslive

thanks,

Tommy

Double Post:
Originally Posted by mrman1
Holy crap! Tallarico in the house.

A couple of DC Anime Club members are trying to arrange a Philadelphia road trip for your show next week. Who knows? It could become a Mid-Atlantic GFF Get Together, too.

We'll see how the pimping goes. And we'll see you in concert!

Cool!! So glad you guys are going to make it down!!!

It's going to be an AMAZING show. We're doing a big press release tomorrow announcing some really cool things for the Philly show!

Some GREAT U.S. composers are flying into Philly.

Make sure to sign-up on our mailing list so you'll recieve all the latest news before anyone.

thanks!

Tommy

Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; May 30, 2006 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 08:19 AM Local time: May 30, 2006, 07:19 AM #18 of 524
Even though anybody who was there would've known what he said (and sometimes people forget what they said themselves)? His writing style, though...there's no mistaking it.

Also, Anji cosplay ftw.

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
DarknessTear
Metal Overman King Gainer

Member 2520

Level 14.96

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 08:45 AM #19 of 524
I liked your work on the Tales of Destiny opening. Sorry that that's about the only thing I know you for.

Free.User
See You, Space Cowboy

Member 62

Level 32.80

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 06:16 PM Local time: May 30, 2006, 03:16 PM #20 of 524
Hey Tommy, is there any chance of getting some Japanese composers out for the concerts? In Vancouver you had Koji Kondo on the screen, but It's not the same as seeing him in person. I understand that that is expenseive, but It would be worth it in the end

Originally Posted by Dhse
Even though anybody who was there would've known what he said (and sometimes people forget what they said themselves)? His writing style, though...there's no mistaking it.
Yeah, I thought about that, but I figure that he's gone to so much work that I highly doubt it isn't him.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

____
Josh_1
Organization XIII

Member 1596

Level 17.46

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 08:03 PM #21 of 524
Tommy,

Wow ! I'm glad you liked my work! It means so much more coming from a professional composer, such as yourself. Thank you so much for listening! And if you need an arranger, my e-mail is composer_joshbarron@hotmail.com . I didn't get a chance to say this before, but I absolutely love Advent Rising! Muse and Bounty Hunter are so rich in orchestration, and the melodies in them just sing out to me. Anyways, thanks a lot bringing such great music to gamers !

SketchTheArtist
"I did a 'Full-Cycle'."

Member 2373

Level 22.69

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 11:09 PM Local time: May 31, 2006, 01:09 AM #22 of 524
Howdy Tommy!

A big surprise came to me when I read on the Videogames Live! web site that you're gonna stop in Montreal! Wow! I know A LOT of people who would be ready to do unimagineable things to a bed-post just to attend one of the shows! Me first. o_O

I was wondering, do you guys know when you'll stop by in Montreal for the tour and do you have any idea where it could be held? Molson Centre perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

Skëtch's DVD Collection!
----------------------------------------
beavnuts
Syklis Green

Member 498

Level 7.89

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 08:18 AM #23 of 524
Sorry to say, "Tommy", but I think your music isn't very good.

FELIPE NO
Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 09:45 AM Local time: May 31, 2006, 07:45 AM #24 of 524
Originally Posted by beavnuts
Sorry to say, "Tommy", but I think your music isn't very good.

That's cool. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion.

Music is very subjective and no two people ever have the exact same tastes.

I feel fortunate that there are people out there who have a different opinion than you do.

http://www.tallarico.com/index.php?s=mediaquotes

http://www.tallarico.com/index.php?s=adventrising

http://www.tallarico.com/index.php?s=awards

Tommy

Double Post:
Originally Posted by SketchTheArtist
Howdy Tommy!

A big surprise came to me when I read on the Videogames Live! web site that you're gonna stop in Montreal! Wow! I know A LOT of people who would be ready to do unimagineable things to a bed-post just to attend one of the shows! Me first. o_O

I was wondering, do you guys know when you'll stop by in Montreal for the tour and do you have any idea where it could be held? Molson Centre perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

Look for us in the late fall. Venue being confirmed shortly.

Best thing is to sign up for our mailing list on the front page of www.videogameslive.com You'll get the info before anyone else.

Look forward to seeing you and meeting you in Montreal!!

Tommy

Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; May 31, 2006 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 09:47 AM Local time: May 31, 2006, 09:47 PM #25 of 524
I havent had chance to listen any of your arrangement. Do you have samples?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Video Games Live