Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Forum Rules

sabbey
River Chocobo

Member 139

Level 26.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 01:20 AM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 10:20 PM #1 of 100
I have a quick question about the 4CD set of Digital Devil Saga. I found the following CD online and it lists an outro theme that is not listed on the track listing to the album linked above. Just wondering if anyone knows why it's not on the set? Or is it, but under a different name? Saw the set listed as being complete somewhere recently...

How ya doing, buddy?
sabbey
River Chocobo

Member 139

Level 26.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 08:05 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 05:05 PM #2 of 100
According to the link below, Troels Folmann...

http://www.cmpevents.com/GD06/a.asp?...&V=3&id=409736

Never heard of him myself!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
sabbey
River Chocobo

Member 139

Level 26.07

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 05:35 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 02:35 PM #3 of 100
Originally Posted by Phatcorns
Hey everyone, I'm wondering where is a good place to buy game music online that has cheap shipping. I usually go with Cdjapan, but there cheapest shipping is 1200 yen, which is pretty expensive and very slow. There fastest is like 2200 yen.

So, am I missing out on something or are there cheaper places to order from?

EDIT:

Seems I have just answered my own question, Cocoebiz seems to be cheaper. Any other places though?
There's Play-Asia and YesAsia. Though, YesAsia is a little more expensive, you can get free shipping...

Also, Play-Asia has a few things you can't get elsewhere. The only other place that comes to mind is Gamemusic.com. Price is slightly higher and shipping is up there, but it's located in the states.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Attention] Forum Rules