Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Video Game Music Quiz

Kleenex
what

Member 32380

Level 1.02

Dec 2008

Old Dec 11, 2008, 07:21 PM #251 of 256
I was thinking that maybe we could come up come kind of schedule so we don't all put up tracks on the same day. Just to space things out a bit. I know I was planning on putting up a few every Friday, but I guess it depends on what days are best for everyone.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Dec 16, 2008, 10:04 AM Local time: Dec 16, 2008, 05:04 PM #252 of 256
I suppose everyone will find their own rhythm with updating, like some who are going by the weekends. Though if you really want to work out a schedule, I wouldn't mind.

There are some new tracks, by the way. Have fun!

Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Jan 4, 2009, 07:49 AM Local time: Jan 4, 2009, 02:49 PM #253 of 256
Thanks to DarkWolf, each of us can now grade all pending answers for their respective tracks. I just went through all of mine, and they were a good few. And there was this one guy you'll love to hate. I also expect a few incorrect ones now.

Ed took 457 right from under my nose. I had that exact one prepared for my next batch, which should be up soonish. Nice work.

TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Jan 5, 2009, 05:27 AM #254 of 256
Oh man, grading through these is already the best part about this. It's really interesting to see what some people put when they're wrong. One in particular really made me laugh. I'd post it here, but then that would giving away the answer, and I can't do that.

I've been sitting on a few songs for a little while now, but haven't uploaded them yet. It's mostly because I discovered one of the songs comes from a game that has a billion names and I don't want to put them all in. But now that have grading abilities, that should make things easier.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
MrMonkeyMan
MrMonkeyMan?

Member 585

Level 14.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 5, 2009, 03:57 PM Local time: Jan 5, 2009, 01:57 PM #255 of 256
Lokishade is one strange fellow. He must just put in anything when he doesn't know the answer. Some of his guesses are pretty out there.

Video Game Music Quiz

Hopefully I'll upload another batch this weekend.

FELIPE NO
-
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Jan 6, 2009, 06:08 PM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 01:08 AM #256 of 256
Lokishade is one strange fellow. He must just put in anything when he doesn't know the answer. Some of his guesses are pretty out there.
Exactly.

Well, I uploaded the few tracks I had done a while back (after some adjustments) and I see that Nee updated too. More tracks for you guys.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Video Game Music Quiz