Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your daily round on the Internet (except GFF)

Top Dollar
Still Alive And Kickin'!

Member 546

Level 9.70

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2007, 07:41 AM Local time: Sep 28, 2007, 01:41 PM #1 of 1
Your daily round on the Internet (except GFF)

Well, I'm sure every one has its bunch of sites they check on a daily (or almost daily) basis. So I thought why not sharing some of our surfing habits. Here are mine:

PS3 Fanboy - Funny thing because I don't even own a PS3. BUt the news are much more exciting than those on their sister site xbox360fanboy.com which would be more relevant to me since I, uhm, well, own an XBox 360.

Entertainment News & Rumors - Everything you need to know about upcoming movies.

GamePRO.de - one click ahead - A German video game magazine web site. Usually, they're slower regarding news than the US sites, but still a site I visit regularily.

BABYLON 5 ISN News: The Zocalo Today - A news site about SciFi news. Also the site to go for the latest on Babylon 5.

La Leyenda De Los Soundtracks - A blog providing film scores over file hosting sites. There's always some nice stuff to pick, especially regarding promo releases. The last thing I got from there was the xXx Complete Score. The drawback is that this site contains around 250 pics and is fairly slow.

sf-radio.net - a German web portal and podcast site for SciFi news. While not always up-to-date, it's pretty comprehensive

Penny Arcade! - How Do You Celebrate? - I had a huge backlot on PA comics which I caught up to in one sitting. Since, I'm love with this web comic again.

Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site | Games, Fans, Articles, Forum, Downloads and more! - A great news site about, y'know, Metal Gear Solid. Also has a great download section with all sorta stuff.

LA LA LAND RECORDS, Film Scores, Music Scores, Film Music,Film Composers,Movie Music, Composers, Film Composers, Movie Composers, Soundtrack Composers - Propably my favourite soundtrack publisher right now. I regularily checked for the Battlestar Galactica Season 3 OST to be released, but since the tracklist is finally out , I won't be there often until end of October.

www.impstherelentless.com - Probably the best Star Wars fan film ever. Unfortunately, they are rather slow on updates (on a half year basis), work is still going one and I look forward to the day when Chapter 2 gets released.

Wing Commander CIC - On my daily schedule for some years. The Wing Commander franchise is anything but dead, as there are a whole bunch of promising fan project, including an ASCII-based Privateer game. Thanks to LeHah, they also host my WC Prophecy rip, yay!

So, that's about it. What's yours?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Your daily round on the Internet (except GFF)