Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Buizel
Sup?

Member 667

Level 21.47

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2006, 04:48 PM #51 of 54
You can get all 6 items but you have to do it one at a time. Don't try to send 6 bottles because it will only return one... not to mention it's all random! So you have to keep doing it until you get all six. o_o

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2006, 06:52 PM Local time: Jul 25, 2006, 05:52 PM #52 of 54
I was thinking about going to do this, but it seems to be so timely that it's not even worth it. Between travel time and the time it will take to do this, it would probably take almost three hours in total. Who knows, maybe I'll try to get one or two anyway.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
omglasplagas
AMPLE SOUL PHYSICIAN

Member 3725

Level 2.86

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2006, 10:21 PM #53 of 54
What kind of Items did you guys get?

How ya doing, buddy?
I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN...
... AND I CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND
Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2006, 12:36 PM Local time: Jul 29, 2006, 10:36 AM #54 of 54
We managed to get all six in about 30 minutes or so... a lot of duplicates of things too.
And one hting we found out while visiting the first TRU that we went to... not every one there knows what the hell they are doing. ^_~

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Animal Crossing: Wild World