Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Animal Crossing: Wild World

kupomog
you’ve been naughty

Member 705

Level 16.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 09:20 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 04:20 PM #26 of 54
Yeah...I almost always time travel back a few hours or so on Sundays because I never, ever wake up on time for turnips.But Joan doesn't like to sell me red turnips if I time travel using the phone. She will if I change the DS clock, though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:43 AM #27 of 54
Tried it, not working... help?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
kupomog
you’ve been naughty

Member 705

Level 16.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 01:25 AM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 08:25 PM #28 of 54
Sorry, not a clue :/

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:03 PM #29 of 54
Oh crap, it worked.

Any one got a clue when red turnip gets rotten? Because I really want the golden axe >.>

How ya doing, buddy?
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 01:40 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 10:40 AM #30 of 54
They usually rot by the next Saturday, if I remember correctly.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 05:33 PM #31 of 54
Lol, Iam being greedy... I got 3 turbans >.> (for 3 golden axes >.>)

FELIPE NO
Buizel
Sup?

Member 667

Level 21.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:14 AM #32 of 54
Red turnip doesn't act the same way as white turnips. Once you start planting a red turnip seed that day, you must water it each day for a week. If you missed a day it will spoiled. When a week pass by you can dig it up as it fully grown to the max and sell it to Nook for 16,000 bells... or you can keep it in your house and IT WILL NOT ROT. Example: Plant on Sunday, water each day until Saturday, dig it up.

Now if you just want to give a red turnips to Wendell and don't want to deal with watering it everyday until he shows up in your town, you can do this: Plant it AND dig it on the same day when Wendell is in your town. He'll still give you a turban or a Country Guitar.

Taegueki - Once you get the Massage Chair from Sahara, you do not have to give her a turban to get another one because it's now available for order in your catalog. Only other reason to give her another turban is to get a Red Vase.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 12:51 PM #33 of 54
Originally Posted by BigCN401
Red turnip doesn't act the same way as white turnips. Once you start planting a red turnip seed that day, you must water it each day for a week. If you missed a day it will spoiled. When a week pass by you can dig it up as it fully grown to the max and sell it to Nook for 16,000 bells... or you can keep it in your house and IT WILL NOT ROT. Example: Plant on Sunday, water each day until Saturday, dig it up.

Now if you just want to give a red turnips to Wendell and don't want to deal with watering it everyday until he shows up in your town, you can do this: Plant it AND dig it on the same day when Wendell is in your town. He'll still give you a turban or a Country Guitar.

Taegueki - Once you get the Massage Chair from Sahara, you do not have to give her a turban to get another one because it's now available for order in your catalog. Only other reason to give her another turban is to get a Red Vase.
Oh, sweet, aviable from cat order? Lol, maybe I can do 2 quests at same time >.> or something like that.

How ya doing, buddy?
Triad
Wark!

Member 1256

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 05:03 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 11:03 PM #34 of 54
name: Triad
town: otakudom
Friend code: 5412-2710-1164
fruit: Pears

Last thing Im from the UK.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 03:34 PM #35 of 54
I'd just like to use this post as a reminder for those playing online together.

Do not bury a pitfall near your town gate. It will make your gate disappear. If you notice that your gate has disappeared do not save your game. Turn that shit off immediately. I don't care if you lose work. It's better than having to send your cartridge off to Nintendo to get your town fixed. Moving your character out of your town and then moving it back in will not fix this bug. Whatever you hear on the Internet is a big fat lie. So I repeat DO NOT BURY A PITFALL NEAR YOUR TOWN GATE WHILE DOING WIFI.

I KNOW ALL THIS FROM EXPERIENCE.

Thank you.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 08:30 PM #36 of 54
True, happend to my friend.

Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 07:20 PM #37 of 54
I don't know if this count ad double post, but heck.

Damn Pascal he won't freaking come, I need him for stupid golden axe. How often does he come? (Don't say it is just random or luck -.-)

I was speaking idiomatically.
Euan_hmfc
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4494

Level 1.60

Apr 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 02:20 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 07:20 PM #38 of 54
Hey guys.

I bought Animal Crossing last week and at the moment all I am doing is plucking apples from the trees, selling them to Nook and then paying off my mortgage. I don't know what else to do.

What can I do? Are there any activities apart from Fishing (which I am still trying to work out how to do!) which I can partake in?

I am also wondering what Pitfall seeds do? I don't seem able to plant them, so just what do I do with them?

Euan

Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 07:52 PM #39 of 54
Originally Posted by Euan_hmfc
Hey guys.

I bought Animal Crossing last week and at the moment all I am doing is plucking apples from the trees, selling them to Nook and then paying off my mortgage. I don't know what else to do.

What can I do? Are there any activities apart from Fishing (which I am still trying to work out how to do!) which I can partake in?

I am also wondering what Pitfall seeds do? I don't seem able to plant them, so just what do I do with them?

Euan
You can plant Pitfall. When you plant pitfall

a) Makes small crack on the ground
b) Too much close to the gay will make the gate go... buh--bye
c) When you step on them, you will fall in the a small hole for couple seconds. [It is like a trap.]

Things you can do.

Try to get some really cool itmes, customize your town [With flowers, trees, etc.] Try to get all golden items [Golden axe , golden shovel, and golden water can is most useful.]

You can add other people from the first page, and visite their town if they are still active. [I doupt they are.] They are lots of things you can do, some people made "axe clan". [The clan has FFA fight with axe, and pit falls and make fortresses with holes.]

There is so many "games" you can come up with for Animal crossing to play with friends. [Like the axe game I post mentioned for instance.]

Most amazing jew boots
Sir VG
Banned

Member 49

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 11:29 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 10:29 AM #40 of 54
For anybody that's still playing Animal Crossing DS and has a Toys 'R Us store:

Back in the day, every kid's dream was a shopping spree at toy retailer Toys "R" Us. Next week, North American branches are giving gamers a chance to relive the childhood fantasy... sort of. Instead of running amok with a shopping cart, Toys "R" Us is letting owners of Animal Crossing: Wild World roam the aisles and download six free in-game items from DS Download Stations. The items will be Mario-themed, and include a 1-up mushroom, a question box, and an invincibility star. The items can be shown off in players' Animal Crossing houses. Downloading begins July 23 and concludes July 29, and will take place nationwide at all Toys "R" Us stores.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6154494.html

Most amazing jew boots
Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 09:15 PM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 07:15 PM #41 of 54
the question I have for those who do hit up their local Toys "R" Us locations... are you able to purchase these items from your catalog after you get the download? The reason for asking this is that there really isn't a store location that is readily available to me and I'd rather not have to guess which store location might have this set up and running (several GameStop locations in my area weren't set-up for the Nintendogs things last year even though it was supposed to be at ALL GameStop locations)...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 02:44 AM #42 of 54
Thanks for this great info. Anyways, I really wanna do it, but what's the point? No one plays these anymore.

How ya doing, buddy?
Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 07:43 AM Local time: Jul 24, 2006, 05:43 AM #43 of 54
My wife and I still play it... it one of those games that was neglected for a while by me, but we have cousins that still play it and like to see what we have in our towns...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 07:59 AM #44 of 54
I still play it also, mainly to get the songs each Saturday from Totakeke.

Unfortunately, since my little sis doesn't play it anymore, I pretty much stopped trying to upgrade the house. It's too much for one person to pay it off.

I still want a Metroid though. I'm a horrible sling-shooter. Can anyone sell me one?

Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:47 AM Local time: Jul 24, 2006, 09:47 AM #45 of 54
I think I happen to have one in my catalog... I'll have to check though to be sure... and wouldn't be able to do anything using the WiFi connection until after I got home anyway...

EDIT: I have one, but it I don't want to sell mine and I can't order up another one through the catalog since it's a "specialty item"...

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Niekon; Jul 25, 2006 at 09:14 AM.
Buizel
Sup?

Member 667

Level 21.47

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 03:33 PM #46 of 54
I still play the game but I don't think I'll be stopping by TRU this week.

soapy
Chocobo

Member 903

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 06:26 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2006, 04:26 PM #47 of 54
I have it but haven't really started... I basically just got to town, made one delivery and was asked to write a letter... I need to read the instruction manual to see what I need to do.

How do you just "download" an item? Is there something I need to do specifically when I'm there? I guess they would have instructions...

FELIPE NO
Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2006, 09:18 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2006, 07:18 AM #48 of 54
Originally Posted by soapy
How do you just "download" an item? Is there something I need to do specifically when I'm there? I guess they would have instructions...
One of six very unique Animal Crossing: Wild World virtual gifts are awaiting you at your nearest Toys "R" Us store July 23-30. Trade 'em, sell 'em or decorate your home with 'em. Your Friends will be Mario-red with envy.

To get your virtual gift:
1. Insert your Animal Crossing: Wild World Game Card into your Nintendo DS. Power up.
2. Purchase Bottle Mail at Tom Nook's Shop.
3. Write a message and release your Bottle Mail into the river or at the beach. Save and end your game.
4. Visit the specially marked Animal Crossing: Wild Word promotion in the video-game section of your nearest Toys 'R Us July 23-30. At the main menu, tap Tag Mode.
5. Watch and wait for something to arrive in your town!
6. Restart your game and comb the beach for Bottle Mail containing a special rare item!

straight from Nintendo's website... and while the initial article stated that it ended on the 29th... this sounds like it's going until the 30th...
Linkage

How ya doing, buddy?
soapy
Chocobo

Member 903

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2006, 11:23 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2006, 09:23 AM #49 of 54
Wait so you can only get 1 of the six? I don't know if I want to drive 10 mins to Toys R Us for that.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2006, 11:48 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2006, 09:48 AM #50 of 54
get several bottles and do it over and over... I think I read somewhere it took someone about an hour to get everything...

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Animal Crossing: Wild World