Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 01:42 AM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 11:42 PM #301 of 3609
I thought it was a blood clot that killed Candido

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 02:38 AM #302 of 3609
Blood clot that happened due to a staph infection, I believe. Not sure off hand.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 09:17 AM #303 of 3609
More or less. He broke his leg, then had surgery. A blood clot killed him suddenly and shockingly.

And why am I the only person not looking forward to ECW coming back because it is STILL OWNED BY VINCE MCMAHON...

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 11:50 AM Local time: Apr 24, 2006, 09:50 AM #304 of 3609
I don't care who owns it...I care about who does the writing for it

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 07:50 PM #305 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
I don't care who owns it...I care about who does the writing for it

Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer do the booking, and hopefully they have complete creative control as well.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 09:41 PM Local time: Apr 24, 2006, 07:41 PM #306 of 3609
We Can only Hope

Double Post:
Did I hear boos during the RVD/Carlito/Hass vs. Masters/Benjamin/Striker match directed at RVD?

Spoiler:

Mad Props to WWE For hyping See No Evil with the May 19th date, as well as making the area around Big Shows Eye Bleed.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Slash; Apr 24, 2006 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 12:56 AM #307 of 3609
See No Evil will fail at the box office.

It's going up against The Da Vinci Code.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
TCK
I am the horseman

Member 230

Level 11.26

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 04:39 AM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 09:39 AM #308 of 3609
It could be going up against the latest Uwe Boll "extravaganza".

See No Evil would still fain at the box office.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 06:58 AM #309 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Hey everyone! DX is coming back! I mean they already have HHH and HBK who, storyline wise hate one another, and oh look, BG James and Kip James are totally fed up with WWE and are going to come back to be shoved onto heat! Oh and can't forget about MR. MIA Sean Waltman!

No...DX is NOT coming back...at least the one with HHH, HBK, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and X-Pac
I scrolled back again and read this. HBK was never really in DX with HHH, Xpac, Gunn and Road Dogg, he was more or less the one starting it with Triple H, Chyna and I guess Rick Rude.

I know Triple H is geared for a face turn...and what better way to push triple h over as a huge face..then aligning him with HBK? If that does happen, it wont be DX of old...more or less like an alliance with the two and having them do their own seperate thing. The only flaw in DX returning is the fact that both are high level main eventers. Back when it was formed, triple h was somewhat of a midcarder. Still, I would love to see HHH and HBK team up and beat the hell out of the spirit squad...just because.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 08:03 PM #310 of 3609
Shouldn't there be a lottery drawing draft coming up soon?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 09:41 PM #311 of 3609
And the set up for ECW's return begins.

FELIPE NO

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 09:42 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 09:42 PM #312 of 3609
Okay, I totally missed what caused this recent outburst of Styles, cuz I was talking to my mom about my Play-Asia crisis.

Can someone care to fill me in on what the hell Lawler said or did?

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 09:53 PM #313 of 3609
Yeah someone else can have this one, cuz I only caught

2nd half of that conversation about spirit between Styles

and Lawler.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 10:09 PM #314 of 3609
Originally Posted by SimDaddyGT
Okay, I totally missed what caused this recent outburst of Styles, cuz I was talking to my mom about my Play-Asia crisis.

Can someone care to fill me in on what the hell Lawler said or did?

Just a set-up for ECW, is all.

Also, if they're not bringing DX back then are they sure throwing a billion teases out for it.

bighunt
Driving under the radar....

Member 608

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 11:32 AM Local time: May 2, 2006, 12:32 PM #315 of 3609
Originally Posted by dagget
Just a set-up for ECW, is all.

Also, if they're not bringing DX back then are they sure throwing a billion teases out for it.

ECW's coming back?? that'd be pretty cool.

that styles meltdown was pretty funny. he did have some good points though. WWE is full of "sports entertainers" not "wrestlers".
Lawler said Styles was going back to the gutter to kiss Paul Hayman's ass. hahahaha. I thought Hayman's in the TNA?

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 02:27 PM Local time: May 2, 2006, 12:27 PM #316 of 3609
Styles should be the writer for WWE and I kinda hope he gets input on the writing for ECW.

Originally Posted by Joey Styles himself

"You want to apologize? Like nothing happened. Like you didn't knock me on my ass in front of millions of people worldwide, and I'm gonna come down there and work with you. I'm not coming back, and now thanks to the magic of live television I'm gonna show the whole world, why for seven years in ECW I was the unscripted, uncensored, loose cannon of commentary. Six months ago, WWE called me, I didn't call this company because I was looking for a job. I didn't need a job. WWE called me because they had humiliated and fired...again, Jim Ross. So I get JR's spot, and from week one, week after week I've got an ongoing lecture about the differences in professional wrestling and sports entertainment. I'm not allowed to say 'pro wrestling', I'm not allowed to say 'wrestler'. I have to say 'sports entertainment' and refer to the wrestlers as 'superstars'. I'm told to deliberant ignore the moves and the holds during the matches so I can tell stories. Well ignoring the moves and the holds is damn insulting to the athletes, the 'wrestlers', not the entertainers who leave their families three hundred days a year to ply their craft in that ring. Here's the best part, because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller I get pulled from Wrestlemania, and the reason I'm given is, is because I don't sound like Jim Ross who's the guy they fired in the first place. That makes sense, right? So I swallow the bitter pill, I'm a company guy. I get bumped from Wrestlemania. Then I get bumped from Backlash? I'm not good enough to call Backlash!? In ECW, I called live pay-per-views on my own, solo, no color commentators dragging me down. Wasn't done before me, hasn't been done since. But I'm not good enough to call Backlash because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller. Well you know what? I am sick of sports entertainment. I am sick of male cheerleaders. I am sick of boogers and bathroom humor and semen and I am sick of our chairman. Who likes to talk about his own semen, he mocks God... he mocks God!!!!! And makes out with the divas all to feed his own insatiable ego. I am sick of sports entertainment, and most of all I am sick of you fans who actually buy into that crap! This sports entertainment circus! I never
needed this job, and I don't want this job anymore."

[At this point Joey pulls the WWE collar off the microphone and tosses it away.]

"I quit!"
Now thats good writing..and it was done by Styles...not the monkeys in the back.

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 06:10 PM #317 of 3609
For those that haven't seen it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tPWv_6A7V...=joey%20styles

Watch it quick before WWE takes em down! Quite possibly the best damn shoot promo i've ever heard/read!

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 03:48 PM #318 of 3609
Originally Posted by Joey Styles
"YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE? LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOCK ME ON MY ASS IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE? AND I'M GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND WORK WITH YOU? I'M NOT COMING BACK... AND NOW THANKS TO THE MAGIC OF LIVE TELEVISION I'M GONNA SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD, WHY FOR SEVEN YEARS IN ECW I WAS THE UNSCRIPTED, UNCENSORED, LOOSE CANNON OF COMMENTARY!!! SIX MONTHS AGO, WWE CALLED ME! I DIDN'T CALL THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR A JOB. I DIDN'T NEED A JOB. WWE CALLED ME BECAUSE THEY HAD HUMILIATED AND FIRED...AGAIN, JIM ROSS. SO I GET JR'S SPOT, AND FROM WEEK ONE, WEEK AFTER WEEK I'VE GOT AN ONGOING LECTURE ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING AND SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SAY 'PRO WRESTLING', I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SAY 'WRESTLER'. I HAVE TO SAY 'SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT' AND REFER TO THE WRESTLERS AS 'SUPERSTARS'. I'M TOLD TO DELIBERANT IGNORE THE MOVES AND THE HOLDS DURING THE MATCHES SO I CAN TELL STORIES. WELL IGNORING THE MOVES AND THE HOLDS IS DAMN INSULTING TO THE ATHLETES, THE 'WRESTLERS', NOT THE ENTERTAINERS WHO LEAVE THEIR FAMILIES THREE HUNDRED DAYS A YEAR TO PLY THEIR CRAFT IN THAT RING. HERE'S THE BEST PART, BECAUSE I'M NOT A SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT STORYTELLER I GET PULLED FROM WRESTLEMANIA, AND THE REASON I'M GIVEN IS, IS BECAUSE I DON'T SOUND LIKE JIM ROSS WHO'S THE GUY THEY FIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT MAKES SENSE, RIGHT? SO I SWALLOW THE BITTER PILL, I'M A COMPANY GUY. I GET BUMPED FROM WRESTLEMANIA. THEN I GET BUMPED FROM BACKLASH??? I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CALL BACKLASH!? IN ECW, I CALLED LIVE PAY-PER-VIEWS ON MY OWN, SOLO, NO COLOR COMMENTATORS DRAGGING ME DOWN. WASN'T DONE BEFORE ME, HASN'T BEEN DONE SINCE! BUT I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CALL BACKLASH BECAUSE I'M NOT A SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT STORYTELLER. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM SICK OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. I AM SICK OF MALE CHEERLEADERS. I AM SICK OF BOOGERS AND BATHROOM HUMOR AND SEMEN AND I AM SICK OF OUR CHAIRMAN. WHO LIKES TO TALK ABOUT HIS OWN SEMEN, HE MOCKS GOD... HE MOCKS GOD!!!!! AND MAKES OUT WITH THE DIVAS ALL TO FEED HIS OWN INSATIABLE EGO. I AM SICK OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, AND MOST OF ALL I AM SICK OF YOU FANS WHO ACTUALLY BUY INTO THAT CRAP! THIS SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT CIRCUS! I NEVER
NEEDED THIS JOB, AND I DON'T WANT THIS JOB ANYMORE."

[AT THIS POINT JOEY PULLS THE WWE COLLAR OFF THE MICROPHONE AND TOSSES IT AWAY.]

"I QUIT!"
Making the quote much more colourful

Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 09:42 PM #319 of 3609
Really does make you think, doesn't it...what's happened to

the WWF...WWE, I mean. It didn't used to be all about drama,

it used to be about wrestling...didn't it?

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 10:47 PM Local time: May 3, 2006, 08:47 PM #320 of 3609
Yeah...it kinda seems like the attitude era created the drama...or so I think anyways.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 12:46 AM #321 of 3609
AHEM. *cough*

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone.com
We now have an update on the DeGeneration-X return spoiler that Henry posted earlier today. Viewer's Choice Canada has pulled their "preview" of WWE Vengeance from their website, where they confirm the reuniting of D-X at the June RAW PPV.

Despite pulling the advanced spoiler from the website, more than one source inside WWE has confirmed that what was posted on the Viewer's Choice Canada website is indeed the current plan.

WWE management was extremely upset that the information leaked online, letting their secret out very early. However, for anyone that watched RAW this past week, it became rather obvious what WWE's intentions were.
NEVER- EVER EVER COMING BACK?

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 01:11 AM #322 of 3609
Freakin awesome...don`t blow this one, WWE.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 01:16 AM #323 of 3609
This will receive a big-fat "meh" from me. Seeing as Vince will still have complete ownership over ECW, and subsequently, all its goings-on, tell me someone, what the functional difference between ECW and WWE will be.

Will ECW simply become a dumping ground for mid-carders who need a push but can't get one due to lack of available camera time on the WWE brand shows? Is this where we'll find the Bashams, Johnny Parisi, Viscera, Hardcore Holly, the Gymini, Psicosis, etc? Why even bother?

Since WWE is Vince's bread and butter, it'd seem foolish to send a handful of his best draws over to ECW. I guess you might find Booker T. or Randy Orton over there, but beyond them, which stars is WWE really willing to give up? And there's not exactly a frieght train full of established non-WWE wrestlers aching for a chance to get into the McMahon camp.

Seems like the ECW re-debut is almost doomed to mediocrity simply because of its ownership. Can't say I'm too excited.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 01:22 AM #324 of 3609
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
This will receive a big-fat "meh" from me. Seeing as Vince will still have complete ownership over ECW, and subsequently, all its goings-on, tell me someone, what the functional difference between ECW and WWE will be.

Will ECW simply become a dumping ground for mid-carders who need a push but can't get one due to lack of available camera time on the WWE brand shows? Is this where we'll find the Bashams, Johnny Parisi, Viscera, Hardcore Holly, the Gymini, Psicosis, etc? Why even bother?

Since WWE is Vince's bread and butter, it'd seem foolish to send a handful of his best draws over to ECW. I guess you might find Booker T. or Randy Orton over there, but beyond them, which stars is WWE really willing to give up? And there's not exactly a frieght train full of established non-WWE wrestlers aching for a chance to get into the McMahon camp.

Seems like the ECW re-debut is almost doomed to mediocrity simply because of its ownership. Can't say I'm too excited.

Surprisingly enough, Vince will have nothing to do with anything that happens in ECW. He just owns the name. Tommy Dreamer and Paul Heyman will be in charge of it. Which means, it'll probably go back to the way it was so many years ago. They're trying to rehire all the ex-ECW talent they can for the revival. With those two in charge, you can expect nothing but good things out of ECW. Which, btw, I need to see if I can find that ECW DVD that was released a few weeks ago.

Of course Vince is playing the ECW card as a final act to stomp in TNA to the ground. With Bischoff being released in July from his WWE contract, 3 months after, I bet he'll be more than happy to go over to TNA and then it truly will turn into the next WCW.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 03:54 AM Local time: May 4, 2006, 01:54 AM #325 of 3609
Originally Posted by dagget
Surprisingly enough, Vince will have nothing to do with anything that happens in ECW. He just owns the name. Tommy Dreamer and Paul Heyman will be in charge of it. Which means, it'll probably go back to the way it was so many years ago. They're trying to rehire all the ex-ECW talent they can for the revival. With those two in charge, you can expect nothing but good things out of ECW. Which, btw, I need to see if I can find that ECW DVD that was released a few weeks ago.

Of course Vince is playing the ECW card as a final act to stomp in TNA to the ground. With Bischoff being released in July from his WWE contract, 3 months after, I bet he'll be more than happy to go over to TNA and then it truly will turn into the next WCW.
Vince already got Sabu.

I highly doubt the Dudleys will return...they might though.

Jerry Lynns been a tad MIA and sadly I don't think Rhino or Raven will jump ship.

On the upside I do know that Danny Doring and Roadkill I believe are in WWE and at OVW right now and contracts have been sent out to Francine and I think Balls Mahoney. The real question is not how much of the WWE talent will go to ECW BUT how much talent will there be in ECW?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread