Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:01 PM Local time: Mar 18, 2008, 04:01 PM #2501 of 3609
It should be Jericho in the MITB match because if he won we would have seen shenanigans. My only hope is for Mr Kennedy now.
Uh...Jericho is in the MITB match...

I was speaking idiomatically.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:43 PM Local time: Mar 19, 2008, 12:43 AM #2502 of 3609
I swear I was looking at a picture and article of it like 2 weeks back and he wasn't it, but your right jigging over to wwe.com he is.

My money's on Kennedy; heck I hope they could both win, but likely Jericho will job this one; although MVP would be a pleasant surprise. I suppose any of the two will do as they can actually use a mic and we can see some good verbal tension, both of them heel are excellent. Why WWE insisits on having only 1 major heel per brand at any given time is beyond me.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Mar 18, 2008 at 06:56 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2008, 02:10 PM #2503 of 3609
If MVP wins, I'll take that as a sign that they plan to retire the US title.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2008, 05:57 PM #2504 of 3609
No, I take it as a sign Matt Hardy will win their year-long feud by winning the title.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2008, 05:38 AM #2505 of 3609
ON Raw, I thought I heard JR say 7 participants in the MitB match. Were they planning on letting Jeff still participate (and do the job) or was Matt taking his place?

nevermind.. answered my own question heh.

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone
# The word of Jeff Hardy's 60-Day Suspension made word around the locker room on Monday (3.10.08) before Raw. Hardy was advertised for the weekend house shows, but had been pulled from them with no reason given.

# WWE policy now is to announce failures of the wellness policy and or suspensions publicly, but not to give the details of the failure. The belief is that the failure was not for steroids, but the fear is that mainstream media will attack the suspension with the "steroid claim" since it is wrestling.

# Hardy was pulled from the WrestleMania card and the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Hardy was looked at as a favorite, and there was a plan for him to win at one point. The one thing that was for sure is that he was going to have along program with Chris Jericho, which began a few weeks back. With the Hardy suspension, Jericho is now without a program.

# Hardy's suspension will end in mid-May, but company policy is that if you are suspended during the build to a PPV, you miss that PPV. This means that Hardy will not likely be back on TV until June 1st. That also means that he will miss out of PPV bonuses from WrestleMania, Backlash and Judgment Day on top of two months of house show and downside guarantee money. When Hardy was suspended the first time in 2007, he missed Summerslam. Due to his position on the card company estimates figure that Hardy lost out on $100,000 for that suspension.

# As far as his future with the company, it is hard to see how WWE will judge him. The company feels that recreational drug use and steroid abuse are two different ball games. For example, Chavo Guerrero had two suspensions for steroid positives, but came back and is now in the middle of a big push as the ECW Champion and associated with Edge. When Rob Van Dam got busted in 2006, as the ECW and WWE Champion, the feeling was that they wouldn't be giving the world title to someone that is questionable. The feeling is that no matter his popularity, it will be a long time before Hardy could earn back the trust to get a world title run.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by dagget; Mar 20, 2008 at 05:42 AM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:12 AM #2506 of 3609
Chavo got suspended twice?

The thing about Jeff is really unfortunate. It was amazing how high up he made it. I mean, he BEAT Triple H. He scored major pinfalls over the world champion, Randy Orton. He had the longest IC title reign since, Orton (I think). It stopped the push of Umaga. He was in line for a big feud with Jericho (although who the heel would have been is an interesting question given both men are super over). It's sad to say, but he may be like so many other guys who were just inches away from making it to that top spot. INCHES. Only to fall all the way back down.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 08:28 PM #2507 of 3609
Well, I hope Hardy can get back up to where he was after this. I mean, if a guy who shitted in a Diva's bag and messes up a hotel room can become the WWE Champion then why can't Hardy get back to where he was. I guess shitting and destroying may not be as serious as using marijuana or other drugs, but that's just my view.

Since Wrestlemania is this Sunday, it's prediction time isn't it?

BunnyMania Lumberjack Match: Candice & Maria/The Glamazon & Melina - I think the formula is this...the playboy people who get a push usually lose at Wrestlemania. It happened with Christy Hemme at least. Glamazon will pin Maria thanks to interference by Marella.
Winners: Glamazon & Melina

Belfast Brawl: Finlay/JBL - Hands down, Finlay will kick JBL's ass but somehow JBL will steal it.
Winner: JBL

24-Man Battle Royal: Winner faces ECW Champion - Seeing as how ECW isn't something I watch very much, the person I pick will also be the next ECW Champion.
Winner: Kane

Batista/Umanga - Pinfall, Batista.
Winner: Batista.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - As much as I'd like to see Shelton or Y2J win it, it's obvious that we'll have the first person to win this two years in a row.
Winner: Kennedy

Ric Flair/HBK - Yeah, I think this is it. No Submissions here, but it'll be by a pinfall. HBK wins after delivering three Super Kicks. Damn, this is gonna be a sad day.
Winner: HBK

Big Show/Mayfeather - I'm going to predict the wrong thing on purpose because we all know what will happen. Here's the scenario that I'd like to see but won't happen: Big Show destroys Mayfaker and wins by pinfall.
Winner: Big Show

Edge/Undertaker - You do not, I repeat, you DO NOT end the Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak...EVER. Not to HHH, HBK, Austin, The Rock, not even to Hogan or Flair. That said, Edge doesn't deserve to be the man who ended it. This will in by disqualification and the title won't change hands.
Winner: Undertaker via DQ

Cena/Orton/HHH - I swear if Cena wins this, I am going to be annoyed every Monday night by hearing that same stupid line..."THE CHAMP...IS...HERE!!" Fuck off Cena. I think it's safe to say that one that will be pinned is Orton because that's how it usually works...the champion is the one who is pinned or submits in these Triple Threat matches. As for who will pin him, it's HHH. Please...PLEASE don't let Cena win it, he made the Royal Rumble VERY disappointing.
Winner and new WWE champion: HHH

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 09:03 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 07:03 PM 1 #2508 of 3609
Cena/Orton/HHH - I swear if Cena wins this, I am going to be annoyed every Monday night by hearing that same stupid line..."THE CHAMP...IS...HERE!!" Fuck off Cena. I think it's safe to say that one that will be pinned is Orton because that's how it usually works...the champion is the one who is pinned or submits in these Triple Threat matches. As for who will pin him, it's HHH. Please...PLEASE don't let Cena win it, he made the Royal Rumble VERY disappointing.
Winner and new WWE champion: HHH
Spoiler:

MIIIISSSSTTTTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!! KEEEEEENNNNEEEEEEDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!

Spoiler:
KEEEEENNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDYYYYY!!!!!

Fixed for truth

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 09:12 PM #2509 of 3609
Slash, I will prop that because I hadn't even considered that happening and because it caused me to chuckle a little. It would make a lot of sense if it did happen though. As long as it isn't freakin Cena, I'll be happy.

Even if he does win it though, where would the leave the other guys at?

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 09:26 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 07:26 PM #2510 of 3609
Simple...
Spoiler:

Have Edge drop the title and have him reteam with Orton as Rated RKO, the both turn face and beat the hell out of Miz and Morrison.

HHH and Michaels reform as DX since IT WILL MAKE MONEY AND BOOST RATINGS IF YOU'RE READING THIS WWE!!!

Kennedy stays the trash talking tweener he is and soon starts a feud with Jericho and/or MVP because all three of them are AMAZING on the mic. At least Jericho and Kennedy are. MVP does deserve some star power though, even if i find him boring.
And give Cena a tweener gimmick where he starts rapping on people.

WWE accomplishes many things with this.

It revamps the tag division starting with Morrison/Miz and Orton/Edge

DX makes the WWE lots of money.

Lets people boo and cheer for Cena since he's sitting as the role of tweener

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 09:39 PM #2511 of 3609
Brilliant plan, but unfortunately it won't happen.

By the way, they just announced that the match at Wrestlemania is Ashley&Maria instead of Candice&Maria, even though it still says Candice on their website. Did something happen to her?

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 09:46 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 07:46 PM #2512 of 3609
She re-injured her Clavicle...ironically, it was her first match back (last week) since she injured it.

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:22 AM #2513 of 3609
We all know HHH wont win anyway since he's gonna be having another kid. It's gonna be Cena. I suspect Candice is gonna be nagged by that bone off an on.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 12:14 PM #2514 of 3609
Well, I hope Hardy can get back up to where he was after this. I mean, if a guy who shitted in a Diva's bag

Speaking of that, maybe it's because I wasn't paying much attention to it last night, did I hear Cena right and he was like "I AM FLUENT IN SAMOAN! UMAGA'S RIGHT, RANDY ORTON IS A WEIRD LITTLE MAN WHO LISTENS TO BOY BANDS AND SHITS IN BAGS!"

I swear that's what he said...

Last edited by dagget; Mar 25, 2008 at 12:16 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 11:15 PM #2515 of 3609
I don't know if he did or not. I fell on the floor laughing when he mentioned sperm whales. Randy himself looked like he wanted to crack up too.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 11:15 PM Local time: Mar 25, 2008, 09:15 PM #2516 of 3609
Cena needs to do more stuff like that because its down right funny.

And Cena would be able to get away with tweening because, even if he did it to the heels while being heelish, he'd still get cheered

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2008, 12:22 AM #2517 of 3609
This whole SoCal Val, Jay Lethal, and Guru thing reminds me of something..

Oh yea, thats right. Hogan, Elizabeth(RIP D=) and Savage. I wonder how thats going to end.

So..

TNA is kinda disorganized. Lock Down basically aired the last 2 thursdays lol. All I've not seen yet is Angle/Joe and that X-Division match.

Most amazing jew boots
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2008, 01:56 AM #2518 of 3609
Yeah, this live show was a big disappointment, I thought. One of the weakest TNA's in the past year I think. And the angles they have are pretty go-nowhere (did anyone who watched just think, "huh!?" when Storm hit Sting). My guess is the gloves come off when Joe takes the belt.

On the other hand, LAX was just beasting tonight. Hernandez was everywhere. Definitely the highlight. And I want more Rock N'Rave Connection! Best wrestling gimmick ever...A guy dressed like Slash and winning matches by hitting opponents with Guitar Hero controllers. And Christy (still my favorite diva/knockout/WHATEVER! by far).

I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 03:32 AM #2519 of 3609
Woah shit, anyone see this?

Originally Posted by wrestlezone
WWE is holding a fan event at Universal Studios in Orlando right next to the building where TNA is taping Impact tonight. Apparently WWE has hired security to keep anyone from either company to make contact with each other and prevent any “trouble“ from going down. The idea doesn’t seem to be working very well though since apparently several wrestlers from both companies were able to convince security to go talk to their friends working for the opposite promotion.
But then TNA made a bone-headed move...

Quote:
There were a number of wrestlers in TNA who were upset over management’s decision to show Robbie McAllister during Thursday’s live Impact. One source said the wrestlers thought it was a classless act, since Robbie was only there to see his friend Johnny Devine work and he’s now in trouble with Vince.
So the Highlanders are probably FUCKED right about now and I'm sure Robbie's probably going to get phased out or just straight up fired for this... even though it's of no fault of his own (and most of TNA talent agrees it was complete bullshit). End result is Robbie was sent home and won't be a part of WM 24.

Where I could see where Vince could be "Paranoid" about letting his talent go over and talk with their friends over at TNA... these guys are grown up (well, except for Orton lololol) and probably were there just to chill with their friends. I imagine though that Vince had some of his scouts over to check out TNA for espionage purposes.

FELIPE NO

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 04:06 AM Local time: Mar 29, 2008, 02:06 AM #2520 of 3609
I think VinnieMac is full of bullshit. I don't think going to one show would hurt his company and vice versa because well...its ON THE TELEVISION!

And wait...Robbie was part of WM24? lol

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 05:27 AM #2521 of 3609
I understand the logic of it all. For Robbie, I hate to say it, but he should have known better. Showing up for TNA's broadcast is surely going to entice them to show a WWE superstar at their show. Of course, that is pretty crappy by TNA to do that to a guy knowing full well it would probably end his run with WWE or at the very least have him be jobbed out.

The interesting thing is now the HOF. Jarrett already told them to not go to the HOF despite Flair being inducted. Now with this happening, it wouldn't surprise me if the WWE were to show some TNA stars during the HOF, so Jarrett, also knowing this, might become more forceful (termination of contracts, being jobbed out in the future, etc) if they don't listen.

It sounds like all the things that really made TNA stand out is now lost. THey already are seen as classless for what they did to Robbie, and if they stop TNA stars from seeing THE GUY WHO FOR MOST OF THEM WAS THEIR HERO/THE REASON THEY GOT INTO WRESTLING not get inducted into the HOF, TNA will only seem ten times worse. And the morale, save for Angle, Joe, and a few others will sink deeper than it already is.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 08:03 AM #2522 of 3609
Well Chavo and a couple of others visited TNA too. (Chavo went because his uncle is the spanish color commentator)

Also TNA fucked a couple hundred fans over too. For the live event they held on Thursday they only let about 200 or so fans in, the other 700 seats were given to "special VIPs" They had people standing in line for over 6 hours to get in to watch the show that got turned down.

I'm also fairly positive Vince isn't going to allow any TNA people at the Hall of Fame... of course with the shitty move management put in, he may allow them so he can be see as the "good guy" tonight.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 08:29 AM #2523 of 3609
I can't see how Vince can stop them if they bought a ticket. I doubt he'd want to get in trouble and have a case brought up against him and all (that he'd most likely lose).

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 08:46 AM #2524 of 3609
Oh he can find a way. He could claim that they only want to attend the HoF to spy on talent and try to lure some away. I'm sure he can be quite underhanded that way. There have been TNA stars in the past who've bought tickets to WWE events and were told to leave by security while some were even denied having their tickets validated. I think I remember one instance where some guy paid a fan for their ticket so he could get in because he was denied a ticket at the counter for being TNA personell.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2008, 09:11 AM Local time: Mar 29, 2008, 09:11 AM #2525 of 3609
Oh he can find a way. He could claim that they only want to attend the HoF to spy on talent.
Like they're not already spying on talent by watching WWE broadcasts on TV. Hell, for all we know (and I'm not saying this is actually happening, or that I want it to happen, because I don't), TNA is making an attempt to get Jeff or even someone random like Elijah Burke to jump ship, or something like that.

Again, that's not actually happening.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread