Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Food You Hate?

SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:21 PM #51 of 76
Red wine vinegar is pretty bad. I thought it would remotely taste like wine when I bought it. WRONG. It tastes and smells like fermented vomit. Now I mix it in with my grape juice just to get rid of it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
Lee-chan
~キラキラ・マジック~

Member 1899

Level 15.73

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:36 PM #52 of 76
I hate tomatoes. Fresh one, that is. I find them digusting. Which is funny, since I'm typically savvy for tomato-based products (including ketchup, salsas, and sauces).

Being a native Georgian, I also have to point out that I hate both peaches and peanuts.

I've never tasted it (the smell's more than enough), but I'm suprised no one's mentioned nattou. It's some fucking nasty shtuff.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Dork
Wark!

Member 1970

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:44 PM #53 of 76
tofu. that stuff is gross, no matter how it's cooked.

also, tomatoes, and several other veggies that I can't think of right now. I am a meat lover.

I also dislike other weird random stuff that my mom cooks.
For example: this one really spikey fruit thing.
it stinks, like, the smell is really HORRID.
ugh.

oh yeah.
fish that isn't fried.
and the one time my mom dumped sugar all over fried fish. That was bad too.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:50 PM #54 of 76
Originally Posted by SemperFidelis
Red wine vinegar is pretty bad. I thought it would remotely taste like wine when I bought it. WRONG. It tastes and smells like fermented vomit. Now I mix it in with my grape juice just to get rid of it.
You know, there's a much more efficient way to get rid of the stuff if you don't like it: THROW IT AWAY.

Just a suggestion. That said, you're not supposed to drink red wine vinegar. You cook with it, or put it in salad dressings.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:02 PM #55 of 76
Originally Posted by AliceNWondrland
Just a suggestion. That said, you're not supposed to drink red wine vinegar. You cook with it, or put it in salad dressings.
Ahaha, he drinks red wine vinegar because its a wine? CLASSIC.

I can not, for the life of me, stand artichokes. I've never really been a person who hates vegetables - I rather like them. But there is something REPULSIVE about artichokes.

Also, olives. I can not STAND any kind of olive at all, sadly.

This weekend I was tricked into eating a hot pepper. I officially hate those now, too. ^_^

I really hate squash, I dislike salmon a lot, and eggplant makes me nauseous.

FELIPE NO
Iwata
Jaysis

Member 205

Level 22.32

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:07 PM #56 of 76
Originally Posted by Lee-chan
I hate tomatoes. Fresh one, that is. I find them digusting. Which is funny, since I'm typically savvy for tomato-based products (including ketchup, salsas, and sauces).

Being a native Georgian, I also have to point out that I hate both peaches and peanuts.

I've never tasted it (the smell's more than enough), but I'm suprised no one's mentioned nattou. It's some fucking nasty shtuff.

Natto is nasty looking, but i love it. I ate it daily with rice for 14 years.

Most amazing jew boots
Bobbet
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2080

Level 2.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:19 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 03:19 PM #57 of 76
Originally Posted by Dork
For example: this one really spikey fruit thing.
it stinks, like, the smell is really HORRID.
ugh.
I assume that you mean durian. The only other spikey fruit I can think of is jackfruit, but that doesn't really stink. It's an acquired taste, I heard. I'm fine with eating it, but I'm really picky with it. I have to handpick mine fresh from the farm when travelling in Asia.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:19 PM #58 of 76
Originally Posted by Iwata
Natto is nasty looking, but i love it. I ate it daily with rice for 14 years.
Could you explain (for the rest of us idiots - unless I am alone in this, here) what the bloody fuck natto is?

I mean, it looks like peanuts mixed with semen. What is actually made of?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bobbet
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2080

Level 2.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:20 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 03:20 PM #59 of 76
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Could you explain (for the rest of us idiots - unless I am alone in this, here) what the bloody fuck natto is?

I mean, it looks like peanuts mixed with semen. What is actually made of?
Fermented soybeans, I think. But then again, I've never eaten that before.

Most amazing jew boots
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:49 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 02:49 PM #60 of 76
I'm don't eat most vegetables...

But specifically, some stuff I detest include most of the mentioned. Nay to tofu. Balut... yuk. I don't like the textures of calamari and squid, but I love most seafoods.

waka waka

sanemonkey • twitter • last.fm • gfw • backlog • youtube • xbox
galador
Chocobo

Member 652

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 05:12 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 05:12 PM #61 of 76
Guacamole....

There's nothing that makes me writhe with disgust more than eating guacamole.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by galador; Mar 7, 2006 at 05:14 PM.
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 05:30 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 03:30 PM #62 of 76
The list of foods I don't eat (either for taste or texture reasons) it way to long to even think about, so ill just try and hit on the foods that I CAN'T STAND.

Mayonnaise. I name it first because I HATE it the most. Just the sight\smell of it is enough to make me gag. (I also don't eat condiments/dressings)
All vegetables with the exception of potatoes and raw carrots. Green things are gross, that's all there is to it.
Seafood/Steak. I've been a vegetarian for about 6 months now, but all the required I do is give up chicken (and the occasional piece of bacon). Both of which I only ate every few months. Hate to burst anyones bubble, but most meat just doesn't taste good.
Tomatoes. I love the taste of them, but the gross semi-soft texture of them irks me. Tomatoe sauce/paste is wonderful though.

I guess the fact that I like routine keeps me from going crazy when I eat the same food day in and day out, over and over again.

Last edited by andkeener; Mar 7, 2006 at 05:32 PM.
Relic
and after all this...

Member 945

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 08:24 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 08:24 PM #63 of 76
Natto is fermented soybeans, and it has an...interesting taste, smell, and texture. I really don't know where the gooey stuff in it comes from. I think that miso is made from the same process, but that's actually tasty. ^^

And I can't believe that I forgot about mayonnaise. That stuff is gross, seriously.

FELIPE NO
Radical
With a Twist of Lemon

Member 709

Level 13.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 08:52 PM #64 of 76
I really don't like eggplant. There are other foods that I dislike, but eggplant is the only thing that I really do not enjoy eating.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
oh, sick
anti-junior member

Member 1178

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:55 PM #65 of 76
Hate list:

Tomatoes - literally, LITERALLY tastes like puke
asparagus- no joke, tastes like rubber
olives- If I could imagine what a spider tasted like, this is it
any seafood or fish- sick
concrete- its so hard

Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:59 PM #66 of 76
I hate goopy stuff. Pudding, yogurt, melted ice cream, applesauce, porridge, oatmeal, creamed wheat, grits, stew that exceptionally thick, runny eggs, the list goes on and on. I don't like foods that come in pools of liquids like baked beans, etc, unless I can put that on top of rice for the rice to soak up the goop. I like my spaghetti with limited sauce, just enough sauce to get on all of the noodles; no residual sauce to be left when I'm finished. I never really put condiments on my sandwiches or hamburgers, although if they are made that way, it's fine. Except for mayo. I dislike mayo.

Just don't like thick, goopy stuff sitting on my stomach, it makes me want to barf.

Dork
Wark!

Member 1970

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 11:24 PM #67 of 76
Originally Posted by Bobbet
I assume that you mean durian. The only other spikey fruit I can think of is jackfruit, but that doesn't really stink. It's an acquired taste, I heard. I'm fine with eating it, but I'm really picky with it. I have to handpick mine fresh from the farm when travelling in Asia.
Yup, that would be it.
Is that what it's called?
My parents call it uhm.. doodoo
or something o_O I don't really remember. =/

Can't believe I forgot condiments.
I don't like those either. Ketchup makes me want to barf everytime I come near it, I don't know why.

andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 12:05 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 10:05 AM #68 of 76
I'm so happy there are others that hate condiments just as much as I do. I'm the only person that I know that dislikes them and everyone acts like i'm some kind of freak for eatting all my food dry and condimentless. I say they are the weirdos that drown the flavors of whatever they may be eatting with the same old gross sauces!

valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 05:24 PM #69 of 76
Oh man I love condiments! They just add a subtly sometimes to a food...

I detest celery, eggplants, and avocado X_X

Most amazing jew boots
shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 05:53 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 04:53 PM #70 of 76
Tomatoes. Ugh.
Weird too, because I love marinara sauces, I use ketchup, and pretty much every other tomato product. I just can't take 'em plain.
I can't even be around green peppers, unless they are seriously masked by other spices in mexican food.

EmpyreanHorizon
The cow is stuck...

Member 2562

Level 6.55

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:44 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 11:44 PM #71 of 76
It's not that I hate bitter melons, but I just can't stomach it. Initial bite is fine. Once the stuff gets to the back of your mouth, the bitterness kicks in and suddenly I need to puke.

I'm the kind of person who'll taste something weird just for kicks--so to me I like foods, like liver or raw goat meat, that taste funky but bitter melon is definitely something i'll be avoiding for a long time.

FELIPE NO
Destruit

Member 1363

Level 2.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:15 PM #72 of 76
I HATE celery, I just cannot stand its taste. I tried it once when I was really young, and I started screaming and spitting everywhere. Then when I got older, I tried (a few times actually) to eat it again, but I just can't swallow it. Just biting into it makes me want to gag. Celery is evil.

I also hate olives...I've never tried eating one whole, and I don't think I ever could, they look so nasty to me. Pickles are quite bad too, the only time I can eat it is if it's a little slice in a burger or something.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:57 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 12:57 AM #73 of 76
Peas and Liver. And I probably only dislike peas because they were on a plate with liver. Peas taste like puke. Liver tastes like more puke.

PacificKid
Somewhere, out there...

Member 1981

Level 2.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 07:33 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 06:33 PM #74 of 76
I can't stand cheese...most of the time! It's not bad or anything - I mean everyone else eats it, but there's something about it that I can't stand its taste. I say most of the time because I do eat pizza, but I hate it when the cheese is burnt or its one of those stuffed crust pizzas.

I also can't stand Dinuguan - it's this Filipino dish composed of pig blood and meat. It sounded appetizing but has this weird texture to it when you eat it - it's not bad, but...no.

Rachelle
Syklis Green

Member 2670

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 03:57 PM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 09:57 AM #75 of 76
Originally Posted by Dork
Yup, that would be it.
Is that what it's called?
My parents call it uhm.. doodoo
or something o_O I don't really remember. =/

Can't believe I forgot condiments.
I don't like those either. Ketchup makes me want to barf everytime I come near it, I don't know why.
Gosh, I can't believe you don't like durian! I love them! I'll do anything to get them when they're in season

I hate celery or any other veggie that smells like it (there's some herb my grandma fries with eggs that smells a lot like it which grosses me out) and I wouldn't touch any food tainted by celery. I don't like raw tomatoes either, not only is the taste repulsive, but the seeds are always mixed with this gooey stuff. Ketchup and tomato puree is great though. I don't like liver, blood puddings. Same for most seafood (except fish and crabs).

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Food You Hate?