Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] HELP WINMUGEN I CAN'T MOVE
Closed Thread

aa_kashem
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 17601

Level 1.00

Dec 2006

Old Dec 30, 2006, 05:21 PM Local time: Dec 30, 2006, 11:21 PM #1 of 3
HELP WINMUGEN I CAN'T MOVE

HELP!!!

I can't move around with the "selecter" on the battle-screen-list where i chose fighter. How is that?? I can use all my keys on the main screen, but when i enter the battle-screen-list, I CAN't!!

Heeeeelp!!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Domino
-

Member 1180

Level 28.87

Mar 2006

Old Dec 30, 2006, 05:50 PM Local time: Dec 30, 2006, 11:50 PM #2 of 3
WE DON'T DO MUGEN ANYMORE

go and read this. NO MORE MUGEN!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Dec 30, 2006, 05:57 PM Local time: Dec 30, 2006, 02:57 PM #3 of 3
What he said. We are no longer mugan hq for any aspect of it. I suggest you search for a Mugan specific board for your question. Sorry.

Most amazing jew boots

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] HELP WINMUGEN I CAN'T MOVE