Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Wii u GameCube adapter

majario
Arin=Sexy+Magic=Super Pangya!

Member 140

Level 21.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 29, 2014, 10:47 PM #1 of 4
Wii u GameCube adapter

I know many people have been having trouble getting the adapter because it's sold out everywhere but I found a website with instructions on how to get one at best buy. I went to best buy today and gave this a try and my adapter will be delivered to me by January 12! Keep in mind that this may not work at every best buy. This method didn't work at the first store I went to but the second store it did work. Give it a try and post your success or not success. Here is the link:

Wii U GameCube adapter available at BestBuy via in-store warehouse order : wiiu

How ya doing, buddy?
majario

Member 140

Level 21.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 30, 2014, 04:19 PM #2 of 4
I guess best buy has already got them in stock because they just sent me an email that my adapter shipped so I should have in a couple of days instead of the 12th.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jan 2, 2015, 10:47 AM Local time: Jan 2, 2015, 09:47 AM #3 of 4
It's pretty amazing how much of a difference the GCN controller makes for me in this game.

I managed to get one shipped from Amazon like a week after it came out, but this is good for all those people who got hosed by that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
majario

Member 140

Level 21.84

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2015, 02:13 AM #4 of 4
I just got my adapter in the mail today! So happy and it came way before I was expecting it!!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Wii u GameCube adapter