Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] NOBDYH GVIE S A SHIT ABOUT DIABLO IIII

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2014, 07:28 AM #476 of 497
So it's not so much a game as a spreadsheet simulator then?
At endgame it can be, kinda how these games go.

The console version comes out in August, we should play!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2014, 07:57 AM #477 of 497
Perfect summary Sailor, really. There have been some complaints about the underwhelmingliness of the monk. But OWA makes him still OP, that is if you get the right items. I'm trying to build a CDR Monk, the transition from normal to cooldown built will/can get tough though, because I actually like big numbers.^^ A CDR built will make everything more even, which is favourable when the action needs to be held up constantly. However in my experience the monster density in most areas follow a 5-10s CD so you only need damage in such an interval. Well this is basically the principe of any time spent with skills ready but no monster in sight is time wasted.^^

I was speaking idiomatically.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2014, 06:42 PM #478 of 497
PSA: Base game and RoS are both $20 each this week at Best Buy. Also the huge new content/balance patch 2.1 which also includes Ladders (aka Seasons) is 99% going to hit on Tuesday.

The game is enormously different it was in vanilla, and even from RoS launch to now it's been vastly improved. Easily the best loot game out at this point, and even people who rightly shit on vanilla D3 admit at this point the game has finally surpassed D2 and it's the best game of it's kind out there. Highly recommend folks who have any interest in these kind of games to grab it! I plan on going in pretty hard on the game when ladders hit until Destiny comes out, and I can help anyone out if you need guidance or someone to play with or whatever.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Tags
basically, get equipment in order to get equipment, keep flogging that horse, not one shit was given

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] NOBDYH GVIE S A SHIT ABOUT DIABLO IIII