Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[hide] tags, mark II

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2007, 08:09 PM #26 of 71
This content has been hidden by the poster
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this hidden content. The conditions are: 10000 posts
Ahaha that's neat. It also means I wont be able to read most of this forum.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
bahamuty
Celestial Chocobo

Member 1438

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2007, 01:03 AM #27 of 71
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this hidden content. The conditions are: 9223372036854775807 posts, 9223372036854775807 days since registration
Interesting feature.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by bahamuty; Aug 31, 2007 at 01:08 AM.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Aug 31, 2007, 09:04 AM Local time: Aug 31, 2007, 10:04 PM #28 of 71
But on Trigunnerz's, I see the hide with the button button, and I click on it, but I never see the content.
Apparently your click never registered since you're not on the namelist for that hide tag. I'll check it out later, might be some usergroup thing.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2007, 12:12 PM #29 of 71
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this hidden content. The conditions are: 600 posts

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2007, 01:19 PM #30 of 71
you know Blah, even before Hidden Tags 2: The Hiddening happened, I noticed I wasn't able to see hidden tags. I thought it was just a firefox mac issue, but to be honest the only times I ever recall being able to see hidden content was when I was a temp admin.

oh well, you always have me and Secret here to bitch when your changes don't affect the retired mod usegroup.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Old Aug 31, 2007, 05:25 PM #31 of 71
Do hide tags work in the journals? =o

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Sep 2, 2007, 10:06 AM Local time: Sep 2, 2007, 11:06 PM #32 of 71
hide tags are configured to emulate quote tags when used outside of the forum (i.e. PMs and journals). Let me know if they don't work that way.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Sep 2, 2007, 09:18 PM Local time: Sep 3, 2007, 02:18 AM #33 of 71
Well I just found another workaround for this.

It's the same one that worked for the Sewers 'Anonymous Faggot' event.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Sep 3, 2007, 11:33 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2007, 12:33 AM #34 of 71
Fixed. Thanks Krelian!

Most amazing jew boots
Old Sep 3, 2007, 01:03 PM #35 of 71
hide tags are configured to emulate quote tags when used outside of the forum (i.e. PMs and journals). Let me know if they don't work that way.
Yes and no. They just show up as you write them. They don't emulate quote tags or spoiler tags or anything.

CHECK IT OUT:

http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/jo...&entryid=29878

some nsfw images btw ENJOY

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2007, 02:47 PM #36 of 71
EDIT: Nevermind.

Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2007, 04:12 PM #37 of 71
Blah I still can't reveal hidden content.

Old Sep 3, 2007, 07:04 PM #38 of 71
lol retired staff having issues as usual is pretty lol - best member group ever

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2007, 07:33 PM #39 of 71
he can always make me an admin again if that's less work.

FELIPE NO
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 07:40 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2007, 01:40 PM #40 of 71
But what about Squirrel, Skexis and bobo?

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 12:34 PM #41 of 71
Don't worry, I'll let them know what they need to know.

hey skex, shin thinks you're a square. You didn't hear it from me.

Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 12:51 PM Local time: Sep 4, 2007, 11:51 AM #42 of 71
Skexis was on staff? What the fuck.

Edit: oic, he was a mod two/three years before I joined. The more I know~

Most amazing jew boots
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 01:33 PM #43 of 71
You should largely assume that anyone who's been around for more than three years has been on staff at one point or another. Things get desperate from time to time.

(Why I'm not in the user group where things don't work, I BELONG)

Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 01:49 PM Local time: Sep 4, 2007, 12:49 PM #44 of 71
So I guess I can expect to become a moderator sometime after summer 2008?

Sassu's never been on staff, though.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 02:18 PM #45 of 71
You can't be a cop if you spend half your time demonstrating with profane signage right outside the station.

Old Sep 4, 2007, 03:01 PM #46 of 71
Pang, you can't have access to the mod hut anymore. That's where I keep all my juicy fanfics of you and very large bowls of spaghetti. They can't be leaked and frankly I just don't trust you. >=I

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 04:51 PM 1 #47 of 71
I HAS A MANS ON THE INSIDE

Originally Posted by Acer
Half-Life: Spaghetti Consequences

Pang Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an restaurant typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that spaghettis and pastas were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

Pang Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his chef's hat. Pang Freeman got on his Tenser's Floating Disk and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face delicious ravioli consequences" so he had to go.

Pang Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no linguinis around because he ddint have pepper mill.

The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Pang Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. Pang Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the spaghetti in savory meat sauce".

Pang Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A pasta bowl was hiden near by so when Pang Freeman went by the pasta came and wanted to give him a stain on his apron. Here Pang Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had way too much garlic.

"I cant give you my apron officer" Pang Freeman said

"Why not?" said the garlic pasta back to Pang Freeman.

"Because you are ineptly seasoned" so Pang Freeman threw the pasta in the garbage disposal and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster.

Pang Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Gordon needed him where he was. Pang Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Panic Restaurant" with someons writing under it saying "this is delicious" so Pang Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Gordon so he went faster again.

Pang Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his floating disk and the floating disk took out some soggy pasta infront of Pang Freeman. Pang Freeman smiled and walked fast. Pang Freeman then looked on the ground and found pepper mill so he pickd it up and fired fast at pastafarians in front of a house.

Pang Freeman said "Pastafarians leave this place" and the pastafarians said "but this is our restaurant" and Pang Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt work there anymore because they were very silly so he blew up the restaurant and killed the italian plumbers it's-a-me, mario so they were at piece.

Then Pang Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Panic Restaurant was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and delicious from savory meat sauce.

When Pang Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his brother Gorden Freeman fightin the final Flying Spaghetti Monster and Gordon said "Pang Freeman! Over here!" so Pang Freeman went there to where Gordon Freeman was fighting. Pang Freeman fired his pepper from teh pepper mill really fast and the pepper went and shot the spaghetti monster in the nose and the spaghetti monster sneezed uncontrollably.

Gordon Freeman said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the spaghetti monster in the face and the spaghetti monster fell. Pang Freeman said "thanks i could help, bro" and Gordon Freeman said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because Pang Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT BRO!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Gordon Freeman looked up and said "NOO! Pang Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and Pang Freeman walked real fast out.

Pang Freeman loked back and saw Gordon get squishd on by the massive vegitarean lasagna and he was mad and angry.

"I'll get you back evil pasta!" Pang Freeman yelled at the top of lungs.

FELIPE NO
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 05:35 PM #48 of 71
Sassu's never been on staff, though.
Probably never will be, either. Been here for a LONG ass time, and they still hate me.

That's cool, though. I'd rather ENJOY GFF than be aggravated by the idiots, I guess. Though I am all about productivity.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 10:02 PM #49 of 71
Tell me when you're sick of gamingforce and I'll see if I can make you a mod.

L-Sama_no_Miko
Meeples

Member 874

Level 11.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 11:14 PM Local time: Sep 4, 2007, 11:14 PM #50 of 71
Huh. Okay. I've got a question. Maybe someone can help me, and I'm wondering if it's related to the work on the hide tags?

Well, I don't know if it is or not.

But suddenly the tags on my FTP post stopped working. Sorry if I'm poking in the wrong area over it and all...

ETA: Nevermind. It seems to have just fixed itself. O.o;

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by L-Sama_no_Miko; Sep 4, 2007 at 11:24 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > [hide] tags, mark II