Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What of the following release do you most want?

terrakazama
Carob Nut

Member 6081

Level 4.94

May 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 08:34 PM Local time: May 11, 2006, 06:34 PM #26 of 30
MGS4, Tekken 6, Phoenix Wright 2 (I still need the first one...and a DS, ha!), FFXIII, Halo 3, Fable 2, Mass Effect... Man. I can't even afford one game right now, though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Hiro
Rie Kugimiya

Member 2329

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 08:47 PM #27 of 30
If we're talking about new stuff, per se, then I'd have to say the new Smash Brothers and Zelda. I've enjoyed both games immensely and made the Nintendo 64 a worthy purchase.

If not (since this one's right around the corner in July), I'm going to have to say Xenosaga III. The saga's finally going to be over and the loose ends shall be tied (at least, a majority of them ought to be anyway).

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
scotty
I'm not your friend, buddy...

Member 649

Level 24.90

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:46 AM Local time: May 18, 2006, 09:46 PM #28 of 30
I'm mostly anticipating Zelda: TP, and Super Smash Bros: Brawl. I already have all the GCN zelda games avaible to Canada (don't have that shitty Tetra Tracker shit) and I think it's about time they get back to the OOT artstyle. SSBB will be a very fun party game, and I am waiting to hear more about online play. I also really want Halo 3 to come out but I'm going to leave it up to my friends to buy it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
JasonTerminator
Sup staypuft.

Member 1276

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:54 AM Local time: May 18, 2006, 10:54 PM #29 of 30
Dead Rising.

I shit you not, this game looks so fucking amazing, and it's the major reason I want a 360 now rather than later. Previews say it's really fun, and it's one of the game design pipe dreams of mine come to life. I mean, when Gabe on PA says it's one of his top 3 from E3, with all the insane gaming goodness that show had to offer, there's gotta be something special.

I'd like to say Zelda, but I just want it to be released at this point. It's been #1 on my list since it was announced, but my interest can't be held forever.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 01:44 AM Local time: May 19, 2006, 01:44 AM #30 of 30
I'm really excited to play quite a few games on numerous consoles.

For the Xbox 360, I'd like to play Too Human, Ninety Nine Nights, and Enchanted Arms. All of those games are convincing me to buy a 360.

For the Playstation 3, Heavenly Sword, Final Fantasy XIII, the new Ratchet and Clank title, and Genji 2 are all top on my list. I'd even throw in Warhawk for good measure, simply because it looks cool with the controller's new function.

On the Wii, there's really only one game so far -- Dragon Quest Heroes. If it's an actual RPG, hell yeah. If it's something like Rocket Slime, then forget it.

The DS has Xenosaga I & II hopefully coming out in the States this year, and the PSP's got Blade Dancer, Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection and the Gradius Collection.

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade and Jade Empire will both come out of the PC and I'll be picking them up. Twilight Princess for the GC is, of course, a given and last, the PS2's getting a slew of releases -- Okami, Rogue Galaxy, FF7: Dirge of Cerberus, God Hand, and Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria.

Whew.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > What of the following release do you most want?