Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Trance mix. Desperate for opinions!

PS2
Carob Nut

Member 5480

Level 5.27

Apr 2006

Old Jul 30, 2006, 02:25 PM #1 of 4
Trance mix. Desperate for opinions!

First of I want to say that I will not be uploading daily or even weekly mixes. I'm not trying to spam the forums.

Anyways, a did a remix of a set a friend of mine did two years ago. My friend is super cocky when it comes to mixing, but he is the only who doesn't realize that he is not god's gift to djing(neither am I since I just started off). Anyways, I think I did a fairly good job of making this mix actually listenable cuz most(damn near all) of his transitions, in his original mix, were pure chaos. Anyways, here is the link:

http://www.badongo.com/file/1149165

Here is the track listing:

1. The Misted Muppet - Secret Channel
2. Suria - She is Real
3. Xerox and Illumination - 3D
4. Quadra - Energy Transport
5. Sirius Isness - Spheres
6. Mr. Peculiar vs. Menog - Beach
7. Rastaliens - Agahouey
8. Quadra - T Funk
9. Ram - Onion Rings
10.Void - MasterBlaster
11.Dino Psaras - Riddum
12.Space Tribe and Psywalker - Gathering of the Tribes
13.Talamasca - Feelings
14.Mojo Jojo vs. Bubbles - Time to Kill
15.Concept - Sequenced Activated
16.Electric Universe - Age of Light

If anyone wants to hear the original mix by my friend, then please PM me.

Guys please listen and give me your opinions. I posted my last mix on a few different forums, and I got 0 replies!

PS2

Most amazing jew boots
901is
そんなの関係ねぇー

Member 6129

Level 12.39

May 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 05:45 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2006, 07:45 AM #2 of 4
Psytrance, huh? I used to listen to Psytrance before but since I changed my style to melodic & euro trance so I don't often listen to it anymore.
Not bad at all, what did you use to mix this? And yes I'm curious with your friend's original one too.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
PS2
Carob Nut

Member 5480

Level 5.27

Apr 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 10:10 PM #3 of 4
Originally Posted by 901is
Psytrance, huh? I used to listen to Psytrance before but since I changed my style to melodic & euro trance so I don't often listen to it anymore.
Not bad at all, what did you use to mix this? And yes I'm curious with your friend's original one too.

Finally some feedback, LOL.

Thanks bro. I really do apperciate it. WHen I did this on saturday, this was orignally suppose to be a test mix! When I listened to the mix, I was quite shocked to see that it turned out like this. I think this is the best mix I have ever done. The only thing I need to do now is come up with my own unique mix instead of a remix of a friend's set.

Not all psytrance is bad, but that's with all electronic music. On one side you have the good stuff and on the other you have the cheese. Only you, the listener, can sort between what is good or what is cheese.

The original mix was done in 2004 on thanksgiving day. The first 12 tracks on the remix and the original came out two years ago. The last four tracks on the remix were all released this year.

I used the standard psytrance mixing package to do this set:

2 Pioneer cdj 100s
1 Pioneer djm 300 mixer
1 SOny MDR-v600 studio headphones.

Hopefully my next set will be a super melodic psytrance set. I'm actually sorting through my music to see what I can pick. I should have another mix up by saturday. I'll keep you posted. You keep me updated with your progress too.

The original mix is at:

www.badongo.com/file/1149707

You listen to it and tell me if you can tell me the differences. If not, then I will tell you what they were.

The tracklisting for the original is:

1. The Misted Muppet - Secret Channel
2. Suria - She is Real
3. Xerox and Illumination - 3D
4. Quadra - Energy Transport
5. Sirius Isness - Legion of Angels
6. Mr. Peculiar vs. Menog - Beach
7. Rastaliens - Agahouey
8. Tetrium - Storm
9. Ram - Onion Rings
10.The Misted Muppet - Odyssey
11.Dino Psaras - Riddum
12.Space Tribe and Psywalker - Gathering of the Tribes

Thanks again bro.

PS2

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by PS2; Aug 2, 2006 at 10:33 PM.
901is
そんなの関係ねぇー

Member 6129

Level 12.39

May 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 10:52 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2006, 12:52 PM #4 of 4
I think I will listen to the original and your remix tonight or maybe tomorrow. Will send some comment later Hopefully you will make a non psytrance mix someday (I prefer listening to it than psy)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Trance mix. Desperate for opinions!