Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Comics art and boobers (by vemp)

ava lilly
not a lily

Member 307

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 11:48 AM #1 of 163
I admire people who can actually draw comic style people nicely. it's such a neat style.

I think my favourite is the second last one. she reminds me of Wonder Woman or something like that.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
ava lilly
not a lily

Member 307

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:37 AM #2 of 163
Originally Posted by vemp
Something I whipped up earlier tonight. (click image for larger view)

I'm sort of re-inventing my style. Something like that.
I love that one. I really seem to enjoy pictures that are done in black and white, but with splashes of red put into the mix as well. it really works with that style to make it more aggressive. the expressions on their faces are pretty nifty too. this whole image looks like it could be cover art for some metal band's CD.

you have a fantabulous graphic style. I enjoy your work muchly~

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Comics art and boobers (by vemp)