Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Recipes using a toaster.

peeack
Good Chocobo

Member 443

Level 18.79

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:41 PM Local time: Jul 13, 2006, 03:41 AM #1 of 5
Recipes using a toaster.

Being a single guy, I never do much cooking cause of all the hassle just for myself. However, I have a toaster lying around that I'm sure there are some things that could be done with it.

So I'm wondering if anybody knows of any sites that have things that could be easily made in a toaster (or their own personal recipes). Keep it to small and simple recipes please, given I'm a single guy who's a lousy cook. ^^;;

Jam it back in, in the dark.
<33
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 02:08 PM #2 of 5
Toast. The recipe: Bread and heat.

Enjoy. For it is delicious.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 02:23 PM #3 of 5
Do you like peanut butter and jelly? I don't like taking the risk of ripping the bread, so I toast two pieces of bread and make a PB&J toasted sandwhich. I think the texture adds to it and makes it even better. You can put jams, jelly's, and maybe honey if you prefer the taste of it. Peanut butter and syrup and peanut butter and honey mixed together and spread on toast is good as well.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to make garic bread with it. Anyway, do you eat bacon, eggs, or cheese? You could make a toasted bacon, egg, and cheese sandwhich by using the microwavable bacon, sliced cheese and cooking an egg if you have the time. If you want to risk softening the bread a little, you could heat it up in a microwave after the toasting and compliation of the pieces to melt the cheese.

If you had a toaster oven, then you could make garlic bread and pizza.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
BlueEdge
Chocobo

Member 7460

Level 12.76

May 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 02:31 PM #4 of 5
Bagel with cream cheese.
Toast with bananas and peanut butter
Toast with condensed milk and peanut butter

I'm going to assume ::clown:: is actually trying to learn about cooking and not making this thread because others have asked similar questions.

Most amazing jew boots
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 02:48 PM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 01:48 PM #5 of 5
Well... I know of something, but you have to use a microwave as well.

If you've heard of Chipped beef/S.O.S. (shit on a shingle), it's actually quite good. You just have to buy Stouffer's frozen chipped beef:

Microwave it, and make some plain white toast; I usually use two slices of bread. Cut the toast into halves and pour the creamed-beef mixture on top. Add some pepper if you like, and you have something that looks horrible but tastes quite good!

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Recipes using a toaster.